What does it mean to be a Man?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What does it mean to be a Man?

Postby Nucks » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:01 am

That's fine, I can still see what you post, but I'm sure you'll be checking "Lora's" posting history so as not to make it any more obvious. :awesome:

Good luck. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby jra » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:34 am

Nucks wrote:That's fine, I can still see what you post, but I'm sure you'll be checking "Lora's" posting history so as not to make it any more obvious. :awesome:

Nucks. Is there some history between you two?
jra

Postby Cobs » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:49 am

jra wrote:
Nucks wrote:That's fine, I can still see what you post, but I'm sure you'll be checking "Lora's" posting history so as not to make it any more obvious. :awesome:

Someone on here has to maintain the sock-spotting database. :dunno:
Cobs

Postby Nucks » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:49 am

jra wrote:

You mean Lucien? Not really. I'm starting to think he enjoys being outed anyway, just a game to see how long it takes us to cotton on. The guest thread from "LD" to Starr was a hint, kind of a hey look me, I'm still around! :laughing: And Jon posted within 2 minutes of that and hadn't posted for some time before. Again, fairly circumstantial but the music vids? :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:52 am

Cobs wrote:
jra wrote:

I'm not usually too bothered but they danced around a lot regarding if they were male or female. Why would someone do that? Lucien seems to have a bit of history pretending to be both, here and DS.
Nucks

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:59 am

Jon55 wrote:What does it mean to be a man? Well I have just been reading mumsynet (I do sometimes when I am bored) and someones husband has ordered himself a sex toy on the families joint Amazon account and now the the Mirror has copied the story onto their website. I have laffed my socks off because now everyone can read about his sexual preferences. tut tut

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-mortified-husbands-x-rated-20079210

that seems to be one of the better ways to discover a Relationship is having issues?
art0hur0moh

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:49 am

Nucks wrote:
Cobs wrote:
jra wrote:

I'm not usually too bothered but they danced around a lot regarding if they were male or female. Why would someone do that? Lucien seems to have a bit of history pretending to be both, here and DS.

It’s you that lost your shit and flounced when people said you were actually a man.

I sense a bit of projection here.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:56 pm

Is it the love child of Lora and jp?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Jon55 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:00 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Jon55 wrote:What does it mean to be a man? Well I have just been reading mumsynet (I do sometimes when I am bored) and someones husband has ordered himself a sex toy on the families joint Amazon account and now the the Mirror has copied the story onto their website. I have laffed my socks off because now everyone can read about his sexual preferences. tut tut

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-mortified-husbands-x-rated-20079210

that seems to be one of the better ways to discover a Relationship is having issues?

I have found it funny I am on that thread - can you spot me?
Jon55

Postby Nucks » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Cobs wrote:
jra wrote:

It’s you that lost your shit and flounced when people said you were actually a man.

I sense a bit of projection here.

You still banging on about that? :laughing:

I've never lied or been ambiguous about my gender. I don't care if Lucy is a guy or girl or neither. They do have a history of pretending a lot though.
Nucks

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms