DS Thread #117

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #117

Postby Guest who is not GDJMAN » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:15 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:GD chav man tries sooo hard to brag or show off when really what’s theres nothing to brag about? He’s a short balding scouse chav bus driver dumped for a better man so forced to try and pull fat women off the internet.

He’s really in no position to act superior to anyone.

He has been AWOL since April, at least your copy and paste works i suppose which is a bonus.

:off head:

Bollocks has he. He guest posts bigging himself up every time someone points out he’s a bit of a dick or that he’s really not much to write home about. It’s so obviously him too.

And surprise surprise as if by magic he suddenly appears. Quite the coincidence for someone ‘AWOL’ for so long don’t cha think! :pmsl:

So if someone isn’t posting they’re not allowed to look at sites, is that what you are saying? I bet there are many ‘lurkers’ who read but don’t post. At least GDJMAN has got the balls to post as himself. Why don’t you try it so he can see who loves him so much?!

You make out he is written about prolifically which is slightly OTT. Since the drunken days of the gruesome twosome it’s been pretty quiet, without juvenile comments about him or his bird, who has never been anything but nice. So the ones who look like dicks are morons like you, who spend their time thinking chav and fat comments bother them. Seems to me they are happy living their life together...they don’t need to be permanently pissed to get through life. Can you say the same? :more beer:
Guest who is not GDJMAN

Postby Nucks » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:09 am

Guest who is not GDJMAN wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:GD chav man tries sooo hard to brag or show off when really what’s theres nothing to brag about? He’s a short balding scouse chav bus driver dumped for a better man so forced to try and pull fat women off the internet.

He’s really in no position to act superior to anyone.

He has been AWOL since April, at least your copy and paste works i suppose which is a bonus.

:off head:

Bollocks has he. He guest posts bigging himself up every time someone points out he’s a bit of a dick or that he’s really not much to write home about. It’s so obviously him too.

And surprise surprise as if by magic he suddenly appears. Quite the coincidence for someone ‘AWOL’ for so long don’t cha think! :pmsl:

So if someone isn’t posting they’re not allowed to look at sites, is that what you are saying? I bet there are many ‘lurkers’ who read but don’t post. At least GDJMAN has got the balls to post as himself. Why don’t you try it so he can see who loves him so much?!

You make out he is written about prolifically which is slightly OTT. Since the drunken days of the gruesome twosome it’s been pretty quiet, without juvenile comments about him or his bird, who has never been anything but nice. So the ones who look like dicks are morons like you, who spend their time thinking chav and fat comments bother them. Seems to me they are happy living their life together...they don’t need to be permanently pissed to get through life. Can you say the same? :more beer:

:thumbsup:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:18 am

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -be-banned

People smoke on buses. Really? Never been on a bus where someone is puffing away. I'm pretty sure if someone did the driver would deal with it. Either that or their cigarette would would be shoved up their arse by a pissed off passenger.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:31 am

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2355181/eating-on-local-public-transport-to-be-banned

People smoke on buses. Really? Never been on a bus where someone is puffing away. I'm pretty sure if someone did the driver would deal with it. Either that or their cigarette would would be shoved up their arse by a pissed off passenger.

I've had loads of fags and spliffs when on the bus, loads of people do it on late night busses.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2355181/eating-on-local-public-transport-to-be-banned

I've had loads of fags and spliffs when on the bus, loads of people do it on late night busses.

That explains it then. Dont go on buses late at night so I've not seen it.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:59 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:How does he keep getting away with these comments? Twat

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... eign-sperm

Fairyprincess0
Forum Member
✭✭✭
08/10/19 - 21:43

Sperm smugglers coming into this county with spunk up their bottoms....

Vile, and I've noticed FP has been pushing the envelope more and more lately when it comes to the nasty stuff he comes out with. He knows full well he can get away with it so he's upping the ante as some sort of showing off, it looks like.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:01 pm

Del Boy wrote:
Guest wrote:The number of DS Posters who won't go to Cinemas due to Social Anxiety

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ertainment

It's a realization of how "odd" most DS Posters are and nothing they say should be regarded as a reflection of the non DS World

I always wonder where DSers go to the cinema. The behaviour of other cinemagoers as described in cinema threads are nothing like I have ever witnessed, at least not on the same scale.

It's just another lie they tell themselves to justify their isolated lifestyle, I doubt Frazer Young has ever had anyone sat behind him throwing popcorn at the back of his head. But he believes he has

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That explains it then. Dont go on buses late at night so I've not seen it.

Come on any Nottingham bus after about 9pm and you'll often see people smoking.

Postby Del Boy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Del Boy wrote:I always wonder where DSers go to the cinema. The behaviour of other cinemagoers as described in cinema threads are nothing like I have ever witnessed, at least not on the same scale.

Their cinemas come from the same place as the supermarkets where every cashier causes them anxiety by making small talk as they pack their groceries, and airline flights where small children ruin their “experience” *

* it’s a flight, a means of getting from A to fucking B

Cashiers can't win can they? If they don't make small talk, that's wrong. If they do, it's still wrong.

I wouldn't want to be serving some of the miserable toerags on DS, that's for sure.
Del Boy

Postby Del Boy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Del Boy wrote:
Guest wrote:The number of DS Posters who won't go to Cinemas due to Social Anxiety

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ertainment

It's a realization of how "odd" most DS Posters are and nothing they say should be regarded as a reflection of the non DS World

I always wonder where DSers go to the cinema. The behaviour of other cinemagoers as described in cinema threads are nothing like I have ever witnessed, at least not on the same scale.

It's just another lie they tell themselves to justify their isolated lifestyle, I doubt Frazer Young has ever had anyone sat behind him throwing popcorn at the back of his head. But he believes he has

I can well believe that their tales of horror are made up or at least grossly exaggerated.
Del Boy

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Social anxiety is a crippling condition, when it's real, and shouldn't be mocked.

Unfortunately I think many people have jumped on the bandwagon and claim to have it because they can use it as a way out of stuff and I'd wager a fair majority of those on DS who bang on about it are this. I hate that as it undermines a pretty horrible thing genuine sufferers go through.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:45 pm

Has HR Guru just accidentally given himself away as a multiple account holder?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... omorrow/p4

Postby calitom » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:52 pm

we all smoked in the theater in the late 70s when UP IN SMOKE came out
calitom

Postby Nucks » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:51 pm

Jesus wept, what a load of fucking waffle.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_94754852

:hand:
Nucks

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:15 pm

Gee, I wonder who Pablo_Fanque is :roll:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive