Bravo Boris!

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby Cannydc » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:51 pm

HURRAH !!

GET THE FLAGS OUT !!


Boris Johnson has secured his first victory in the House of Commons almost three months after becoming prime minister, leading to cheers from Tory MPs.

MPs voted 280 to 206 – a government majority of 76 – in favour of the uncontroversial Environment (Legislative Functions from Directives) regulations 2019.


Even Madam Deputy Speaker took the piss... Current score Bojo 1 Opposition 7

Meanwhile Tory MPs cheered as if he had just won a general election.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 57101.html
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 18613
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby MungoBrush » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:20 am

Cannydc wrote:HURRAH !!

GET THE FLAGS OUT !!


A Brexit deal has been agreed between UK and EU negotiating teams before a meeting of European leaders in Brussels.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson tweeted: "We've got a great new deal that takes back control."


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-50079385
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 3514
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby Cannydc » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:56 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Cannydc wrote:HURRAH !!

GET THE FLAGS OUT !!


A Brexit deal has been agreed between UK and EU negotiating teams before a meeting of European leaders in Brussels.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson tweeted: "We've got a great new deal that takes back control."


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-50079385


Wot, no DUP ??? Let's see if it flies once it hits parliament.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 18613
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby Cobs » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 pm

mv1 (15/1/19)........+202/-432/1....maj -230
mv2 (12/3/19)........+242/-391/1....maj -149
mv3 (29/3/19)........+286/-344/4....maj -58
mv4 (19/10/19)......

I've squinted really hard at the numbers but it's a no.
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby wutang » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:16 pm

DUP spending their time meeting with Loyalist paramilitaries to discuss the impact of the deal

User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 6269
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:36 pm

It really doesn't get much lower than May bringing that lot into parliament with a bung.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 12260
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby Cannydc » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:06 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:It really doesn't get much lower than May bringing that lot into parliament with a bung.


The Tories have proven twice in the last decade or so that they will sink to any level in order to retain the power that they regard as their sole right.

Associating with, and effectively having their decisions made by terrorists - all be it by proxy - is worse than the rubbish they accuse Corbyn of.

Lower than a snake's arse.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 18613
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:22 pm

Well he did get a deal and a bit better than May's deal too.

But how will he get it through parliament when Labour/ Lib Dems/ SNP don't actually want a deal and never did?

As suspected, when they said they didn't want to leave without a deal what they actually meant was that they didn't want to leave at all.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:27 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Well he did get a deal and a bit better than May's deal too.

But how will he get it through parliament when Labour/ Lib Dems/ SNP don't actually want a deal and never did?

As suspected, when they said they didn't want to leave without a deal what they actually meant was that they didn't want to leave at all.


How was it better?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 100372
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby McAz » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:33 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Well he did get a deal and a bit better than May's deal too.

But how will he get it through parliament when Labour/ Lib Dems/ SNP don't actually want a deal and never did?

As suspected, when they said they didn't want to leave without a deal what they actually meant was that they didn't want to leave at all.

:pmsl: Clearly you haven't read it.

User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 43441
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby LordRaven » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:44 pm

McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Well he did get a deal and a bit better than May's deal too.

But how will he get it through parliament when Labour/ Lib Dems/ SNP don't actually want a deal and never did?

As suspected, when they said they didn't want to leave without a deal what they actually meant was that they didn't want to leave at all.

:pmsl: Clearly you haven't read it.



It's amazing seeing things differently when at the helm
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 41619
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby McAz » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:46 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Well he did get a deal and a bit better than May's deal too.

But how will he get it through parliament when Labour/ Lib Dems/ SNP don't actually want a deal and never did?

As suspected, when they said they didn't want to leave without a deal what they actually meant was that they didn't want to leave at all.

:pmsl: Clearly you haven't read it.



It's amazing seeing things differently when at the helm

Yes, especially when you're a two-faced cunt.

"BORIS JOHNSON claimed no British Government could or should sign up to any arrangement which would see regulatory check down the Irish Sea – almost exactly a year before agreeing to a deal with the EU with remarkably similar terms." (Express, today)
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 43441
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:13 pm

McAz wrote::pmsl: Clearly you haven't read it.



I didn't say better for Remainers.

If they say it's worse then obviously it's better.
User avatar
Ray of Sunshine
 
Posts: 5210
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby McAz » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:19 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote::pmsl: Clearly you haven't read it.



I didn't say better for Remainers.

If they say it's worse then obviously it's better.


DUP are Remainers now? When did that happen? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 43441
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Bravo Boris!

Postby wutang » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:53 am

McAz wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
McAz wrote::pmsl: Clearly you haven't read it.



I didn't say better for Remainers.

If they say it's worse then obviously it's better.


DUP are Remainers now? When did that happen? :dunno:


Farage must be a remainer now as well cos he aint happy about this deal :doomed:
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 6269
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests