DS Thread #117

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #117

Postby Cobs » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:15 pm

guest wrote:Support
Administrator
30/10/19 - 19:22
Not really sure how much productive discussion can come from a thread about sock puppets, previously banned users and commentary about the forum. If you believe someone is any of those you can PM us privately. We don't really need a thread about it so we're closing this.

seems this forum was a topic of conversation on DS

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... nvasion/p2

Thanks, i went in expecting an Odie post and was not disappointed.
Cobs

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:29 am

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_94928080

LondonBite1 revealing a bit of a nasty streak, because how could anyone be upset about a company remembering a dearly departed presenter on their social media?

It's good to see people in the same thread speaking about how bad the moderation is on DS though. More and more people keep bringing it up. I wonder how much longer the mods can just keep banning people willy nilly before they are left with, effectively, no forum to moderate anymore?

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:31 am

Does anyone know if JRAs anxious fears have subsided yet?

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:36 am

Did anyone see the Catherine West Mansplaining Thread and who started it? It was posted yesterday evening but has vanished a few minutes ago. Scorcha Healey accused the original poster of being a misoygnist and I would like to check to see if the original poster was banned at the behest of Scorcha Healey.

Postby guest » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:51 am

Guest wrote:Did anyone see the Catherine West Mansplaining Thread and who started it? It was posted yesterday evening but has vanished a few minutes ago. Scorcha Healey accused the original poster of being a misoygnist and I would like to check to see if the original poster was banned at the behest of Scorcha Healey.

Mansplaining - The Feminists’ Catchall Man Destroyer And Silencing Weapon.
discussion by Pablo_Fanque ·

Pablo_Fanque

Banned

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:51 am

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/94928080#Comment_94928080

LondonBite1 revealing a bit of a nasty streak, because how could anyone be upset about a company remembering a dearly departed presenter on their social media?

It's good to see people in the same thread speaking about how bad the moderation is on DS though. More and more people keep bringing it up. I wonder how much longer the mods can just keep banning people willy nilly before they are left with, effectively, no forum to moderate anymore?

Bumping your own posts threads because you're a bellend and indulgence in tinfoil bollocks isnt becoming :awesome:

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:51 am

Guest wrote:Did anyone see the Catherine West Mansplaining Thread and who started it? It was posted yesterday evening but has vanished a few minutes ago. Scorcha Healey accused the original poster of being a misoygnist and I would like to check to see if the original poster was banned at the behest of Scorcha Healey.

Pablo_Fanque and Pablo_Fanque has been banned for posting that thread.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:59 am

Scorcha? I get the impression she's anything but. :razz:

Postby Middens » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:17 am

guest wrote:

Pablo_Fanque

Banned

I think the bit about being sad he couldn't burn women at the stake may have been a tad much.
Middens

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:27 am

Too many posters were pouring scorn on the term 'mansplaining'. The Millie Tant moderator, unable to cope with such flagrant opposition to their own world view, deleted the thread, thus returning General Discussion to its Safe Space status.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:36 am

Yup I saw it and noticed it had vanished. Sorcha is so thick it’s painful to see a lot of her contributions.

She’s very quick to accuse men of being sexist and incels based on the sum of fuck all yet ignores her mates who actually are misogynists.

I’ve no doubt she complained yet there was absolutely nothing wrong with the thread at all. People like her just cannot stand anyone rightly criticising any sexism shown against men. Equality my arse.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:37 am

Guest wrote:

Too many posters were pouring scorn on the term 'mansplaining'. The Millie Tant moderator, unable to cope with such flagrant opposition to their own world view, deleted the thread, thus returning General Discussion to its Safe Space status.

One wonders exactly what "discussion" is allowed in General Discussion. Hearst have made it perfectly clear what "discussion" is allowed in their Politics Forum.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:43 am

Middens wrote:
guest wrote:

Pablo_Fanque

Banned

I think the bit about being sad he couldn't burn women at the stake may have been a tad much.

Oh FFS he made a joke about witches. It was clearly lighthearted and humorous. Compare that to the abuse they throw at politicians or men they don’t like and it’s all fine.

No wonder people take the piss out of self proclaimed feminists when they have zero sense of humour, and cannot handle even the slightest criticism.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:45 am

Guest wrote:

You're talking shit - nothing new there - the thread was no doubt terminated for the opening post declaring his desire to burn women at the stake (who know more than the OP which would be 99.9% of women).

Postby Middens » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:57 am

Guest wrote:
Middens wrote:
guest wrote:

Pablo_Fanque

Banned

Oh FFS he made a joke about witches. It was clearly lighthearted and humorous. Compare that to the abuse they throw at politicians or men they don’t like and it’s all fine.

No wonder people take the piss out of self proclaimed feminists when they have zero sense of humour, and cannot handle even the slightest criticism.

Clearly. :off head:
Middens

Previous

Return to The Archive