Dreams

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Dreams

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:48 am

:grrrrr: a bit better this time, was thinking of a being a bit more indulgent then I think of ex. I doubt even going with a prostitute would stop it. and the fact We live across the road. I get phone calls at 2am from the wee yin, She doesn't go to school because She doesn't wake up, so is being homeschooled. I could read better and spell better at Her age. but it isn't as though a friend of Hers a few months older can spell much better and She goes to school.

got to get out of this place! to much residual resentment I can't seem to shake. and My number has been blocked from contacting My Daughter, I know that pindu has something to do with it! nit wit seems to think if He acts like a Parent He will score brownie points.

after walking along the road after leaving the window I reached the end of the road only to find the shops had their shutters down. a guy :pmsl: ach ffs, no wonder I looked up into the void wondering where else can I go.

on a lighter note I dreamed of a Butterfly a few nights ago :) a real butterfly just before waking up :)

about three weeks ago I had to let four butterflies out the house. noticed the Kumquat leaves where being consumed.
Attachments
painted lady buterfly.jpg
painted lady buterfly.jpg (8.43 KiB) Viewed 4077 times
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:24 am

art0hur0moh wrote::grrrrr: a bit better this time, was thinking of a being a bit more indulgent then I think of ex. I doubt even going with a prostitute would stop it. and the fact We live across the road. I get phone calls at 2am from the wee yin, She doesn't go to school because She doesn't wake up, so is being homeschooled. I could read better and spell better at Her age. but it isn't as though a friend of Hers a few months older can spell much better and She goes to school.

got to get out of this place! to much residual resentment I can't seem to shake. and My number has been blocked from contacting My Daughter, I know that pindu has something to do with it! nit wit seems to think if He acts like a Parent He will score brownie points.

after walking along the road after leaving the window I reached the end of the road only to find the shops had their shutters down. a guy :pmsl: ach ffs, no wonder I looked up into the void wondering where else can I go.

on a lighter note I dreamed of a Butterfly a few nights ago :) a real butterfly just before waking up :)

about three weeks ago I had to let four butterflies out the house. noticed the Kumquat leaves where being consumed.

eyebrow

He is still a thieving pindu! I can't imagine He would change the number, so need to redact the accusation. fek!
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:42 am

Did you mean pendu? Or is he a penguin?
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:40 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Did you mean pendu? Or is he a penguin?

long time since I heard the word, never knew how to spell it. a knuckle dragger, caveman, uncivilised. just looked it up :thumbsup: He even went as far as attempting to stop Me seeing the Children. that I would highly likely be in Her Majesty's custody for a long time. torture and cruelty I wouldn't never waste My time with, to much effort.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:53 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Did you mean pendu? Or is he a penguin?

long time since I heard the word, never knew how to spell it. a knuckle dragger, caveman, uncivilised. just looked it up :thumbsup: He even went as far as attempting to stop Me seeing the Children. that I would highly likely be in Her Majesty's custody for a long time. torture and cruelty I wouldn't never waste My time with, to much effort.

'wouldn't never', that is a double negative I think? correction: would never/ wouldn't ever...
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:14 pm

have you watched the film about Shikibu yet?
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:02 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:have you watched the film about Shikibu yet?

I can't say I have, what is it about? barbaric hoards that grunt in the language of the birds ooaeui. woke up said the lords prayer with a we thank you to everyone as a start to my Day today. feeling well, i pray you are well mia domina?
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:57 pm

It’s the film of the worlds first novel, the Tale of Genji, thought you’d like it as you like the arts and literature. Written by a woman in a place where women were accepted as writers.
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:30 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:It’s the film of the worlds first novel, the Tale of Genji, thought you’d like it as you like the arts and literature. Written by a woman in a place where women were accepted as writers.

sounds familiar? might be thinking of Kenji?
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:18 pm

No Genji. The film is on YouTube. :thumbsup:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:31 pm

I was working in a ice cream van the other night when a skinny man dressed in 1970s outfit appeared around the corner, with Marc bolan hair and dressed in beige. A gun in his hand. His demeanour suggested he was heading straight towards me and a friend. He walked with speed towards the van and I attempted to run. Looked back and he was feet away gun in hand pointed at my head and then BANG! Shot in the side of head and it all went black. Then the dream continued with me waking up in the hospital upset and someone saying "You shouldn't be here, how did you survive that". I didn't have an answer as such. But there was only one answer.

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:37 pm

a dream I mentioned a few weeks back about floating on a sea of souls. what i didn't say was after the woman dragged lifted me out i was ready to venture off again when i felt another electric surge tighten our grip. i only managed to hug her briefly before i went off again.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:49 am

i have some weird dreams when ever wifi is enabled. carrying a back pack with automatic rifle/machine gun silenced. Detail protect a president from assassination. Before even reaching guard post, heard there was an attack. Broke cover and saw people dropping to the ground every where. Took aim fired, someone went down shot the left leg of person closest, he turned round arms folded hands on shoulder elbows up. I returned to guard post, climbed up, three officers shot, myself and a colleague alive. I manoeuvre while friend distracts assailant. i shot, he falls and kid climbs up. I push the kid back down the stairs, release and he vanishes. I find my self at the bottom of guard post. Toddlers and babies corpses every where, a wee yin ready to fold over a few feet away and another comes up behind me. Pick her up and walk a few yards where a few elderly african women walk towards me. I see a building to the right with people being lifted into a door way. I wake up.

Returned to sleep, i find myself walking in the snow with three or four friends. We start heading back, but a plank of wood distracts me. When i look up i can't see them and feel i can't find my way home. I see a path/road heading to the left, and walk along it with the plank in hand. Round a bend i see a woman with two young children. I think, great they should be able to direct me to civilisation again. Before reaching them they start skating across what i realise is a lake. The two children reach the other end but the woman goes into the water. I reach her and manage to get the plank in the water as her hand starts to submerge under the ice, I move round to the ice she was on thinking it to be stronger and she manages to pull herself out the water, as i lay the plank flat on the ice to help with distributing weight. I wake up.
art0hur0moh

Postby xtras1 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:54 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:i have some weird dreams when ever wifi is enabled. carrying a back pack with automatic rifle/machine gun silenced. Detail protect a president from assassination. Before even reaching guard post, heard there was an attack. Broke cover and saw people dropping to the ground every where. Took aim fired, someone went down shot the left leg of person closest, he turned round arms folded hands on shoulder elbows up. I returned to guard post, climbed up, three officers shot, myself and a colleague alive. I manoeuvre while friend distracts assailant. i shot, he falls and kid climbs up. I push the kid back down the stairs, release and he vanishes. I find my self at the bottom of guard post. Toddlers and babies corpses every where, a wee yin ready to fold over a few feet away and another comes up behind me. Pick her up and walk a few yards where a few elderly african women walk towards me. I see a building to the right with people being lifted into a door way. I wake up.

Returned to sleep, i find myself walking in the snow with three or four friends. We start heading back, but a plank of wood distracts me. When i look up i can't see them and feel i can't find my way home. I see a path/road heading to the left, and walk along it with the plank in hand. Round a bend i see a woman with two young children. I think, great they should be able to direct me to civilisation again. Before reaching them they start skating across what i realise is a lake. The two children reach the other end but the woman goes into the water. I reach her and manage to get the plank in the water as her hand starts to submerge under the ice, I move round to the ice she was on thinking it to be stronger and she manages to pull herself out the water, as i lay the plank flat on the ice to help with distributing weight. I wake up.

blimey some vivid dreams there :kinell:

wish i could remember mine.
xtras1

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:54 pm

In most of my dreams I'm observing the events.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug