Scary Stories

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Scary Stories

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:09 pm

.SF. wrote:
Text wrote:Thankfully the attacks stopped eventually cos I devised a way of dealing with them.

What way did you devise? I know someone with the problem, it might help them.

Lucid dreaming, it can take many forms.

Basically you need to realise that you are dreaming.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:20 pm

I've handled 2 corpses in my life. Not joking.

And I've held a real human skull.

And i know what a mortician does to the bodies when they are embalmed for viewing.

Trocar to artery, wire through gums, plastic caps for sunken eyes, dermawax to replace missing features...

If that isn't scary, what is?

You should ask stooo where the yanks put the internal organs removed at autopsy!

(That's my belated Halloween scary story) :trollface:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:22 pm

BUDGIE wrote:I've handled 2 corpses in my life. Not joking.

And I've held a real human skull.

And i know what a mortician does to the bodies when they are embalmed for viewing.

Trocar to artery, wire through gums, plastic caps for sunken eyes, dermawax to replace missing features...

If that isn't scary, what is?

You should ask stooo where the yanks put the internal organs removed at autopsy!

(That's my belated Halloween scary story) :trollface:

They put them back in the internal cavity. Eye caps and tidying have long been a thing.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:28 pm

In the UK, but the yanks put them in an external bag that ends up at the feet of the corpse in the coffin.

It's some scary shit to know the deceased has sunken eyeballs and the mouth is sewn/glued together . Edit: especially if it's a relative :doomed:

Stooo hit them with more gruesome FACTs :trollface:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:38 pm

BUDGIE wrote:In the UK, but the yanks put them in an external bag that ends up at the feet of the corpse in the coffin.

It's some scary shit to know the deceased has sunken eyeballs and the mouth is sewn/glued together . Edit: especially if it's a relative :doomed:

Hair and nails do not keep growing, the skin is drying out and it makes it appear that it is happening.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:In the UK, but the yanks put them in an external bag that ends up at the feet of the corpse in the coffin.

Hair and nails do not keep growing, the skin is drying out and it makes it appear that it is happening.

The brain of a corpse liquefies. When you view your granny in her coffin she has cotton wool up her nose to keep her brains from seeping out...

Cotton wool up her arse as well :dunno:

Waiting for the first troll here, ffs :dunno:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:45 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The brain of a corpse liquefies. When you view your granny in her coffin she has cotton wool up her nose to keep her brains from seeping out...

Untrue unless the deceased is re-pressurised, AKA embalmed.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Don't you mean it's true unless the corpse is embalmed?

Anyone can Google: cotton wool corpse

I've seen cotton wool up a nostril of a corpse. I really wish I'd not read so many horror books!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:58 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Don't you mean it's true unless the corpse is embalmed?

Anyone can Google: cotton wool corpse

I've seen cotton wool up a nostril of a corpse. I really wish I'd not read so many horror books!

Yeah, but I used to be a Funeral Director. The preparation of the deceased is not done at the hospital beyond stitching them back up, people like me did the rest. :wink:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:13 pm

I never said the hospital packed the cotton wool. The undertakers would obviously do it given they are circulating formaldehyde round the corpse and know where the leaks are... And a brain out the hospital freezer is going to rot.

I've worked in a mortuary also (albeit building the fucker). What a job..
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:20 pm

Used to be a time on here someone would call you a weirdo or a deviant for this patter. Honestly, the guests are so supine, so docile, so timid it's shite...
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:33 pm

BUDGIE wrote:I never said the hospital packed the cotton wool. The undertakers would obviously do it given they are circulating formaldehyde round the corpse and know where the leaks are... And a brain out the hospital freezer is going to rot.

I've worked in a mortuary also (albeit building the fucker). What a job..

Yeah, re-pressurising them. Normally leakage isn't a problem.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:41 pm

Ah, so you mean putting liquid back into the veins is repressuring? Ok. Strange term as there's no blood pressure there - is that to improve appearance of the corpse, ie the veins?

Also, jobless oddballs mum sucked my balls.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:54 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Ah, so you mean putting liquid back into the veins is repressuring? Ok. Strange term as there's no blood pressure there - is that to improve appearance of the corpse, ie the veins?

Also, jobless oddballs mum sucked my balls.

Yeah basically, wadding will be used to stem leakage because of the pressure. The person involved in doing the operation will sew up the entry and exit sites but there may be weak areas in the mucus membrane area that may leak, hence the cotton wool. It's obviously static pressure but the chemicals are designed to form some sort of non-Newtonian fluid to make you appear to be alive. You're not, you're fucking dead, don't waste money on this shit.

On that subject, Epstein didn't kill himself.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:57 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You’re so disrespectful :thud: .... it’ll need more than cotton wool up yours! :shame:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms