London Bridge Incident -Breaking news

A right load of bollocks...

Re: London Bridge Incident -Breaking news

Postby Fletch » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:00 pm

xtras1 wrote:
McAz wrote:terrorism
/ˈtɛrərɪzəm/

the use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

The current UK definition of terrorism is given in the Terrorism Act 2006.

In the UK we define terrorism as a violent action that:

Endangers a person’s life, other than that of the person committing the action

Involves serious violence against a person
Causes serious damage to property

Creates a serious risk to the public’s health and safety

Interferes with or seriously disrupts an electronic system

Farmer, 83, who survived savage attack by schizophrenic former public schoolboy slams police for releasing the 28-year-old to kill three pensioners as he is cleared of triple murder on grounds of insanity

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... urder.html

Terrorist attack?
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:03 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Why did he attend that meeting before going off to martyr his little self?
What happened in that meeting are we being told?

What happened at lunch time?

Who did he meet?

I have read he came back from the lunch break (or a break) and went off on one?

Did he have this belt on the whole time and why wasn't it spotted if he did?

Why no media pics of this 'suicide belt' they usually do?

:dunno:

Oh do shut up! Stop trying to make excuses for a dead terrorist :shake head: :hand:

Asking questions is 'making excuses'? :ooer:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:04 pm

From the News Section...

LordRaven wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I'm not surprised because that's the narrative Boris was pushing within minutes - so much haste made me question why and that's when I found out that the proper process for the release of prisoners on EPP sentences were not being followed.

There are 74 more terrorists out there Boris has released.

Thanks CJ, many are trying to suggest that this was not a terror attack :thumbsup:

Have a conversation with someone who has time to waste on you you silly fool Felch, I cannot be arsed and I think now that you have started your same old nonsensical shite I will have a look for a good movie to watch on TV or perhaps some wet paint to watch drying :off head: :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:17 pm

What has that got to do with what I posted, raven? :scratch:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:20 pm

Fletch wrote:What has that got to do with what I posted, raven? :scratch:

Simply put, I would rather watch continental drift in action than read your fantasy bollocks posts.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:52 am

LordRaven wrote:From the News Section...

LordRaven wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I'm not surprised because that's the narrative Boris was pushing within minutes - so much haste made me question why and that's when I found out that the proper process for the release of prisoners on EPP sentences were not being followed.

Thanks CJ, many are trying to suggest that this was not a terror attack :thumbsup:

Have a conversation with someone who has time to waste on you you silly fool Felch, I cannot be arsed and I think now that you have started your same old nonsensical shite I will have a look for a good movie to watch on TV or perhaps some wet paint to watch drying :off head: :gigglesnshit:

You just wasted time contributing nothing .....
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Dean » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:01 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

LordRaven wrote:

You’ve just summed up Raven’s whole posting history...
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:44 pm

Dean wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

LordRaven wrote:

You’ve just summed up Raven’s whole posting history...

:pmsl: :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:49 pm

Polish hero was stabbed five times in London Bridge terror attack, but kept on fighting

But the convicted terrorist, who had only been released from prison 11 months earlier, used a break in the afternoon’s proceedings to go into the toilets and tape a fake suicide vest to his body and knives to his hands.

At around 1.55pm he emerged into the hallway on the first floor of the Fishmongers Hall and began his attack.

Mr Merritt, 25, who had helped to organise the event, ran out to try and calm him down along with others who had been in the Banqueting Hall of the Grade I listed building, sources told the Telegraph.

Bryonn Bain, an associate professor with the University of California in Los Angeles who spoke at the conference, said that the “brave” Cambridge graduate “was the first line of defence, he was the first person to confront him”.

Lukasz Koczocik, a worker at the venue had been cleaning glasses in the basement and heard the screams, also ran to help.

“He goes towards the trouble, he gets there on the first floor and it is very clear that there’s a bad guy, he’s got two knives in his hand, there’s screaming, there’s chaos,” Toby Williamson, chief executive of the Fishmongers Company, told the BBC as he paid tribute to his staff.

Mr Koczocik armed himself with a long stick and “charges towards the bad guy” but hits “something protective”.

"But he’s buying time and he allows others to escape to move to adjacent rooms and at that point he has about a one minute one on one straight combat,” Mr Williamson said.

“This guy Khan then works his way up Lukasz pole slashing with his knife, he takes five wounds to his left side.”

Mr Bain said that it “felt like a warzone... it felt like total chaos."

Mr Koczocik, who it was announced on Monday will be getting an honour for bravery in his native Poland, started to lose strength but two men from the conference rushed to intervene.

One was armed with a fire extinguisher and the other with a narwhal tusk that he had ripped from the wall.

“They come and join the fight and it is pretty gruesome and I think the terrorist decided he was outnumbered, he runs though and goes down the main staircase and the next bit of hell is he is at reception and he can't get out the front door," Mr Williamson said.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/1 ... on-bridge/

It is nice to know that Poland is going to honour this guy for his selfless actions
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby SD777 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:50 pm

LordRaven wrote:Polish hero was stabbed five times in London Bridge terror attack, but kept on fighting

But the convicted terrorist, who had only been released from prison 11 months earlier, used a break in the afternoon’s proceedings to go into the toilets and tape a fake suicide vest to his body and knives to his hands.

At around 1.55pm he emerged into the hallway on the first floor of the Fishmongers Hall and began his attack.

Mr Merritt, 25, who had helped to organise the event, ran out to try and calm him down along with others who had been in the Banqueting Hall of the Grade I listed building, sources told the Telegraph.

Bryonn Bain, an associate professor with the University of California in Los Angeles who spoke at the conference, said that the “brave” Cambridge graduate “was the first line of defence, he was the first person to confront him”.

Lukasz Koczocik, a worker at the venue had been cleaning glasses in the basement and heard the screams, also ran to help.

“He goes towards the trouble, he gets there on the first floor and it is very clear that there’s a bad guy, he’s got two knives in his hand, there’s screaming, there’s chaos,” Toby Williamson, chief executive of the Fishmongers Company, told the BBC as he paid tribute to his staff.

Mr Koczocik armed himself with a long stick and “charges towards the bad guy” but hits “something protective”.

"But he’s buying time and he allows others to escape to move to adjacent rooms and at that point he has about a one minute one on one straight combat,” Mr Williamson said.

“This guy Khan then works his way up Lukasz pole slashing with his knife, he takes five wounds to his left side.”

Mr Koczocik, who it was announced on Monday will be getting an honour for bravery in his native Poland, started to lose strength but two men from the conference rushed to intervene.

One was armed with a fire extinguisher and the other with a narwhal tusk that he had ripped from the wall.

“They come and join the fight and it is pretty gruesome and I think the terrorist decided he was outnumbered, he runs though and goes down the main staircase and the next bit of hell is he is at reception and he can't get out the front door," Mr Williamson said.

It is nice to know that Poland is going to honour this guy for his selfless actions

why that important????
SD777
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:58 pm

SD777 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Polish hero was stabbed five times in London Bridge terror attack, but kept on fighting

why that important????

It will keep to the fore the historic friendship between our countries, and a reminder that Polish people have a history of defending the peoples of this country...

303 POLISH Squadron --More kills than any other :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:34 pm

The Terrorist's family have spoken out against his actions, they say they are saddened and shocked and totally condemn his actions.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:40 pm

thank you for alerting that post fletch, I have amended it as requested
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:41 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:thank you for alerting that post fletch, I have amended it as requested

No deletion then, so just me and ATX who get the delete...
Fletch

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:44 pm

Fletch wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:thank you for alerting that post fletch, I have amended it as requested

No deletion then, so just me and ATX who get the delete...

carry this on and I'll fucking delete you

and as I said, be assured that NO admin will come to your rescue
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms