London Bridge Incident -Breaking news

A right load of bollocks...

Re: London Bridge Incident -Breaking news

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:46 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:I think we as a society have redefined what actually constitutes a terrorist attack.

I do believe if this guy was white and committed the same crime then certain quarters wouldn’t be so quick to label him a terrorist...

The finsbury park mosque attack.. he was while & Welsh.

On 21 December 2017, Darren Osborne pleaded not guilty to charges of terrorism-related murder and attempted murder. The trial was held in January 2018 at Woolwich Crown Court and on 1 February, Osborne was found guilty on both counts.[ He was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum tariff of 43 years with simultaneous terms for murder and attempted murder.

No automatic terrorist label then?
Fletch

Postby Dean » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:47 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:I think we as a society have redefined what actually constitutes a terrorist attack.

I do believe if this guy was white and committed the same crime then certain quarters wouldn’t be so quick to label him a terrorist...

I don't. Timothy MCVey for instance, and having served three tours in NI I only saw white terrorists.

Nice try, but no cigar :smilin:

One example.

Timothy McVey equals one example.
NI equals Thousands of examples of White Terrorists.
Now you can withdraw your false remarks if you have any decency.
And i say that because of the thousands who got maimed and murdered in that shit show.

How is my post a false remark?

Plenty of white people have carried out similar attacks and not been labelled a terrorist...
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:48 pm

Fletch wrote:The attack was in a room for ex cons having a meeting. He ran out and the chaps trying to stop him chased him and he was contained and immobilised before the Police arrived.

It was not an attack on London Bridge raven, why do you keep claiming it was?

:pmsl: Good god! Are you thick? I have posted links with detailed explanations of the entire episode, and more than once I might add, in which the chronological sequence of the events have been laid out.
Why are you asking such a thick arsed question? Are you truly thicker than pigshit? Because that is how you are now presenting yourself you absolute dullard :shake head:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:48 pm

Oh yeah.

The mental well being of Thomas Mair was widely covered in the MSM after he murdered Jo Cox in an extremist hate rage based on his beliefs. He was and is, largely considered to be a loony rather than a terrorist.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby xtras1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:50 pm

Fletch wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

The finsbury park mosque attack.. he was while & Welsh.

On 21 December 2017, Darren Osborne pleaded not guilty to charges of terrorism-related murder and attempted murder. The trial was held in January 2018 at Woolwich Crown Court and on 1 February, Osborne was found guilty on both counts.[ He was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum tariff of 43 years with simultaneous terms for murder and attempted murder.

No automatic terrorist label then?

On 23 June, Darren Osborne of Cardiff was charged with terrorism-related murder and attempted murder.

And found guilty on both counts...
xtras1

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:50 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Fletch wrote:The attack was in a room for ex cons having a meeting. He ran out and the chaps trying to stop him chased him and he was contained and immobilised before the Police arrived.

Your threads gone Fletch.
Tara mate I'll see you around.

Laters...

:bored:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:50 pm

Stooo wrote:

Oh yeah.

The mental well being of Thomas Mair was widely covered in the MSM after he murdered Jo Cox in an extremist hate rage based on his beliefs. He was and is, largely considered to be a loony rather than a terrorist.

Exactly. Do we know the mental state of this latest guy? Maybe he was just a bit mad, rather than a terrorist...
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:51 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I don't. Timothy MCVey for instance, and having served three tours in NI I only saw white terrorists.

Nice try, but no cigar :smilin:

One example.

Timothy McVey equals one example.
NI equals Thousands of examples of White Terrorists.
Now you can withdraw your false remarks if you have any decency.
And i say that because of the thousands who got maimed and murdered in that shit show.

How is my post a false remark?

Plenty of white people have carried out similar attacks and not been labelled a terrorist...

:gigglesnshit: If white people did something not deemed a terrorist attack then it wasn't, just the same as a load of knife and acid attacks are not deemed terrorist attacks no matter the race of those carrying them out.
Why are you desperately trying to make this a race issue?
What is your agenda?
Are you trying to excuse non-white people of their sins and if so why?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:52 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Oh yeah.

Exactly. Do we know the mental state of this latest guy? Maybe he was just a bit mad, rather than a terrorist...

His parents are first cousins... :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:52 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Has it really?

FFS, delete content but let complete idiots run riot all over the place, trolling news and breaking rules others get deleted for with impunity. :thud:

Sad to see you go mate, place needs people like you, especially in news.
Last edited by Fletch on Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:52 pm

Stooo wrote:

Oh yeah.

Thomas Hamilton too, and I guess Michael Ryan as well.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:53 pm

LordRaven wrote:
:gigglesnshit: If white people did something not deemed a terrorist attack then it wasn't, just the same as a load of knife and acid attacks are not deemed terrorist attacks no matter the race of those carrying them out.
What is your agenda?

Sadly it already is a race issue. If this guy was white then certain media and posters wouldn’t be so quick to label him a terrorist...
Dean

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:53 pm

Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Has it really?

FFS, delete content but let complete idiots run riot all over the place, trolling news and breaking rules others get deleted for with impunity. :thud:

It's in Crap Threads. Feel free to fuck off as well...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby xtras1 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:54 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Oh yeah.

He was sentenced in 2012 with threatening to blow up the stock exchange.. and trying to organise a terrorist group.

Yeah obviously mental, but a terrorist.
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:55 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
What is your agenda?

Sadly it already is a race issue. If this guy was white then certain media and posters wouldn’t be so quick to label him a terrorist...

Wrong! And how desperate are you looking now? :gigglesnshit:

IRA, IPLO, INLA, UDA, UVF etc etc etc. How many members were coloured?
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms