DS Thread #118

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #118

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:50 pm

God that forum hasn’t become so bitter and sour and the majority of lack of self awareness is staggering. The massive own goal thread is proof of that.

Andykn remains vile, I didn’t expect anything less.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:08 pm

Its funny how Patdfb thought she had owned Brian only for him to start a thread calling her the forum bully which then gets liked by 80 people. That's got to hurt Pat's fragile ego.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:11 pm

Guest wrote:The EastEnders forum is so cliquey. Unless you're one of the gang, expect for your posts to get ignored

Its always been like that. I don't really go in there anymore. Is Scrapper still around? he once preached to me about not being well known enough so if my posts got ignored that would be the reason. I was like WTF is this part of the forum an exclusive club only those whose face fits are welcomed into?

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Brian's post here about Patdfb has 74 likes. Surely a record for DS?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... s-forum/p1

Brian's post is about the DS politics forum. It has nothing to do with Patdfb nor does Brian mention Patdfb. You seem to be suffering from PDS.

The entire thread was in response to what Pat had said to Brian in another topic. He started the thread to call Pat out and 80 people agree with him.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:34 pm

Guest wrote:God that forum hasn’t become so bitter and sour and the majority of lack of self awareness is staggering. The massive own goal thread is proof of that.

I think the thread was great. Someone needed to call Patdfb out on how bitter and vile they had become with every post. Not sure how I see it as an own goal. Its got almost 80 likes so a majority of the forum agreed with every word.

Pat should take they own advice. Stop being so bitter and enjoy new year. :more beer:

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:36 pm

Guest wrote:The EastEnders forum is so cliquey. Unless you're one of the gang, expect for your posts to get ignored

Guest wrote:Its always been like that. I don't really go in there anymore. Is Scrapper still around? he once preached to me about not being well known enough so if my posts got ignored that would be the reason. I was like WTF is this part of the forum an exclusive club only those whose face fits are welcomed into?

You mean Scrabbler. lol he has always been rather pompous.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Brian's post here about Patdfb has 74 likes. Surely a record for DS?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... s-forum/p1

Brian's post is about the DS politics forum. It has nothing to do with Patdfb nor does Brian mention Patdfb. You seem to be suffering from PDS.

The entire thread was in response to what Pat had said to Brian in another topic. He started the thread to call Pat out and 80 people agree with him.

Yup. Anyone thinking Brian's opening post wasn't about Patdb must be dense.

James2001's following rants were not related but pretty much accurate also. Since the election half of the bitter Tories who were banned for the likes of homophobia have all made a reappearance under a new alias. Again you have to be dense not to notice this.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:56 pm

Brian directly quoted Pat in his opening post. Of course the thread was about Pat.

hahahaa

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:02 pm

To give Patdfb some credit the Tory Trifles have become his useful idiots. :pmsl: Pat's got them wrapped around his finger.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:God that forum hasn’t become so bitter and sour and the majority of lack of self awareness is staggering. The massive own goal thread is proof of that.

I think the thread was great. Someone needed to call Patdfb out on how bitter and vile they had become with every post. Not sure how I see it as an own goal. Its got almost 80 likes so a majority of the forum agreed with every word.

Pat should take they own advice. Stop being so bitter and enjoy new year. :more beer:

You misunderstood my comment. I'm not talking about the Brian/Pat thread, I was talking about this one: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2365414/the-obsessive-remainers-have-scored-a-massive-own-goal

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:09 pm

Guest wrote:To give Patdfb some credit the Tory Trifles have become his useful idiots. :pmsl: Pat's got them wrapped around his finger.

Only in Pats dreams.....

Postby sockseverywhere » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:19 pm

Guest wrote:Andykn remains vile, I didn’t expect anything less.

He's an epic tit, but I wouldn't call him vile just a sad old loner with a clinical grade argumentative personality disorder.
It's really good that people are starting to call him out on his years old modus operandi though....

Challenge every opposing viewpoint with a question.
When an fair answer is given, dismiss the answer provided, or reply with another question that moves the goal posts.
With each exchange, make the revised question even more obtuse than the last one.
Walk away from the conversation declaring that no answers were given.

Intelligent posters see this and have learned its a waste of electrons to engage with him. This creates a new problem because now he can't tell the difference between being ignored vs a lack of his precious answers. it takes some balls to call him out on that because it steps into discussing forum habits which is against DS rules. Perhaps to his credit he's not one to use the alert button to win a losing argument, guess he doesn't feel the need to because in his mind he's always winning. Two lost campaigns, two lost votes and they're all still winning :pmsl: :shell:
sockseverywhere

Postby George » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:21 pm

Some people posting here seem obsessed with Patb, they are getting far more attention than their posts merit imo
George

Postby Middens » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:55 pm

George wrote:Some people posting here seem obsessed with Patb, they are getting far more attention than their posts merit imo

DS have closed Brian Graham's thread about her now anyway.
Middens

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:21 pm

When will DS ban Lucian again? Sick of seeing his weirdo shit all over the forum, pretending to be some nice old granny when he's actually quite nasty and fucked in the head.

Previous

Return to The Archive