Piers Morgan Love Him Or Hate Him

Piers Morgan Love Him Or Hate Him

Postby Major » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:19 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... -trousers/

I think he is brill.
So many who go on his prog make statements but will frequently not justify/qualify them
Major
Twat.

Re: Piers Morgan Love Him Or Hate Him

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:20 pm

You would. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:26 pm

Neither. Just another big baby in a era of big babies.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Bee » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:05 pm

I have always quite liked him. He is not 100% bad. His rants in the DM about Meghan and Harry are just disgusting though. He has went OTT for that and i won't even click to read what he is saying because i know it's pure vitriol.
Bee

Postby dr synne » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:06 pm

Just luv 'im to bits dear.
dr synne

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:13 pm

He is not a moron. There are far too many morons on television and in the media that regurgitate blindly. I have no emotional connection with him. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says. But he is not a moron. He is not a braindead zombie. There are far too many zombies amongst us. We must be vigilant.

Postby Fletch » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:37 pm

'Mirror' editor Morgan sacked over fake photos

Daily Mirror editor Piers Morgan was sacked last night as the newspaper's board finally accepted that pictures purporting to show British soldiers abusing an Iraqi prisoner were fakes.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/mirror- ... -1.1140560

:shake head:

He's as establishment as you get, despite his pretensions to be otherwise. Just another lying msm arsehole.
Fletch

Postby Major » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:36 pm

Guest wrote:He is not a moron. There are far too many morons on television and in the media that regurgitate blindly. I have no emotional connection with him. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says. But he is not a moron. He is not a braindead zombie. There are far too many zombies amongst us. We must be vigilant.

Come on Guest, grow a pair, you talk boll---- most the time.
Major
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:07 pm

Major wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10732981/piers-morgan-sexism-humiliates-laura-tobin-trousers/

I think he is brill.
So many who go on his prog make statements but will frequently not justify/qualify them

Piers, and I have no doubt the rest of the team are in on this, is outwardly controversial for a reason and I suspect that that is for ratings.

He seems to go out of his way to engage guests in a manner wherein he will play the devil's advocate quite happily to stir debate and it can be quite entertaining, which when compared to the manner in which a lot of news items are discussed is quite frankly a breath of fresh air.

What is the point of having guest and so called experts in their field on tv if you just want to agree with them?

Far too many guests get on shows and waffle away with presenters seemingly agreeing with their every word, and that just leads to bloviating arseholes (in a lot of cases) being given a platform to push their own agendas.

I like to see them challenged and Piers does that, and if it gets him the most hated person on tv award again I really don't care, and I can't imagine he's too phased about it either.

As for Laura Tobin's trousers, she is a lovely lady and if she wants to dress nice then good for her. And if Piers wants to give her a backhanded compliment ---perhaps just to cause a stir (?) --then that is up to him, I am sure he (welcomes) can handle the fall out.

I despised Piers for the fake photos he foolishly bought into and which showed our troops in alleged acts that put him in a bad light, but that was then and this is now and I for the moment I am glad he is the way he is and long may he continue.

Stirring debate is what he does best, and that is a good thing. Breakfast tv with everyone agreeing would be awfully boring.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:51 pm

I like his no nonsense, say it how it is, don’t give a shit attitude! :yess:
Gabby

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:08 pm

Gabby wrote:I like his no nonsense, say it how it is, don’t give a shit attitude! :yess:

That's what I said
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:15 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Gabby wrote:I like his no nonsense, say it how it is, don’t give a shit attitude! :yess:

That's what I said

tl;dr...
Gabby

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:19 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Major wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10732981/piers-morgan-sexism-humiliates-laura-tobin-trousers/

I think he is brill.

Piers, and I have no doubt the rest of the team are in on this, is outwardly controversial for a reason and I suspect that that is for ratings.

He's paid half a million a week - we'd all say any old bollox for that.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:35 pm

Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

That's what I said

tl;dr...

:gigglesnshit:

I'll draw a picture next time :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:37 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Gabby wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

That's what I said

tl;dr...

:gigglesnshit:

I'll draw a picture next time :smilin:

Keep it simple though! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs