Cabinet reshuffle

Re: Cabinet reshuffle

Postby Grafenwalder » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:57 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The name Cummins keeps coming up .... has he really taken full control of the treasury?

Much more than that - he runs the country and tells Johnson what to say and do. Undoubtedly the little turd told Javid to resign or be sacked.

Rumour is that Javid was asked to sack all his advisors as a condition of staying in post and he decided to walk instead.

Power grab by No 10 and SpAds (well, one in particular who isn't even elected. Got to love a bit of the old democracy...)

Yep democracy has gone. Cummings totalitarian state now. Glad to see the back of evil McVile though - not that the front was any improvement.

Let's hope Rishi Sunak can pull a few strings with his Goldmans buddies to help him write the next budget in less than a month.

With...Liz Truss...being appointed as our new International Trade Secretary the Brexit future is looking bright!

Truss skewered by Eddy Mair - embarrasing!

phpBB [video]
Grafenwalder

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:12 pm

Is Liz Truss qualified, experienced and competent for the job of International Trade Secretary?

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:48 pm

Guest wrote:Is Liz Truss qualified, experienced and competent for the job of International Trade Secretary?

Liz Truss isn't qualified to go shopping without a carer, never mind masquerade as my MP.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The name Cummins keeps coming up .... has he really taken full control of the treasury?

Much more than that - he runs the country and tells Johnson what to say and do. Undoubtedly the little turd told Javid to resign or be sacked.

Rumour is that Javid was asked to sack all his advisors as a condition of staying in post and he decided to walk instead.

Power grab by No 10 and SpAds (well, one in particular who isn't even elected. Got to love a bit of the old democracy...)

How can it be a power grab when Boris Johnson is already in charge?

Boris made Javid Chancellor but discovered he couldn't work with him or his team - so he had to go.

No power grab; he already has the power. That's how it works. Your fictional namesake should have worked that out.

What on Earth ever gave you the impression that Bojo is in charge?

The big struggle for real power has been between the bloke with loads of dirt on Bojo, Dominic Cummings, and Bojo's bird who has even more.
Cannydc

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

How can it be a power grab when Boris Johnson is already in charge?

Boris made Javid Chancellor but discovered he couldn't work with him or his team - so he had to go.

No power grab; he already has the power. That's how it works. Your fictional namesake should have worked that out.

In other words centralising power in Number 10 due to the an existing conflict with the second most powerful seat of Office because one of the SpAds didn't like other advisors rather than working collectively to come to a consensus.

We elect a Government not a President.

That's the way our democracy and constitution works. It's a power grab alright.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:00 pm

Guest wrote:Is Liz Truss qualified, experienced and competent for the job of International Trade Secretary?

Pork markets mate :wink:

The resignation letter:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:15 pm

Had you liberal lefties abided by democracy 4 years ago, we would now have had the softest of Brexits, a hung parliament with May kowtowing to Brussels every 5 minutes, no GE and no Boris.

Now instead, we have the Boris & Dom dream team with a massive majority, and able to do pretty much what they want to. I fear their tough love may be too much for some of you to bear.

You spineless whingers have got no less than you deserve.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:22 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Had you liberal lefties abided by democracy 4 years ago, we would now have had the softest of Brexits, a hung parliament with May kowtowing to Brussels every 5 minutes, no GE and no Boris.

Now instead, we have the Boris & Dom dream team with a massive majority, and able to do pretty much what they want to. I fear their tough love may be too much for some of you to bear.

You're having a giggle, how many of the fabled ERG voted for anything? How the hell did T.May manage to get the biggest defeat for a Government in history for her deals?

You voted for this shit, you own it and stop blaming other people for pissing yourself.

Fucking quitters.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:26 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Had you liberal lefties abided by democracy 4 years ago, we would now have had the softest of Brexits, a hung parliament with May kowtowing to Brussels every 5 minutes, no GE and no Boris.

You are such a creepy little fuck of a man, so full of hate, one would have to wonder why you are so pathetic really!

Miserable far right scum.

Look what is happening in France you ignorant tosser, will come here eventually! :smilin:

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:37 pm

This shit is on you - you voted for it you've got it - you own it.

Similarly Sinn Fein did very well in Ireland because Boris was posturing telling everyone that he would cut a deal where the EU left Ireland out to dry. I hear some Tories crowing because the 'anti-British' Leo Varadkar is out, as if Sinn Fein were a notably pro-British party.

Good luck with that one.
Cactus Jack

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:40 pm

What is this 'you own it' line you lot keep coming out with?

What am I supposed to be owning? :dunno:
Red Okktober

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:43 pm

Red Okktober wrote:What is this 'you own it' line you lot keep coming out with?

What am I supposed to be owning? :dunno:

Bullshitter Boris and his Barmy Brexit Plan
Cactus Jack

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:06 pm

I see. So if Labour won, I'd be telling you to 'own' whatever Corbyn did? As if you were responsible for his actions, beyond putting an X on the ballot paper?

I've never heard it before - it must be something that happens on echo chamber forums where most members keep voting for the losing side. Like a final act of defiance when there are no more tears to cry. "Own it you bastard"

You lot have had a lot of practice, so I'll take your word that this is what happens.
Red Okktober

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:54 am

Red Okktober wrote:I see. So if Labour won, I'd be telling you to 'own' whatever Corbyn did? As if you were responsible for his actions, beyond putting an X on the ballot paper?

I've never heard it before - it must be something that happens on echo chamber forums where most members keep voting for the losing side. Like a final act of defiance when there are no more tears to cry. "Own it you bastard"

You lot have had a lot of practice, so I'll take your word that this is what happens.

That is the way it works and you've spent plenty of time blaming Labour voters for a variety of problems that happened under a Labour government, even situtations in which that government had no control (the global financial crisis springs to mind)

Further you have shown a willingness to blame people for the actions of others based solely on their gender, their sexual preference, what religion they were born into or the skin colour they were born with. The last I checked no-one got a vote on what skin colour they had, what religion their parents were or their sexual orientation - and even with gender changing it is a complex surgical process of disputed effectiveness.
Cactus Jack

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:28 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:That is the way it works and you've spent plenty of time blaming Labour voters for a variety of problems that happened under a Labour government, even situtations in which that government had no control (the global financial crisis springs to mind)

Further you have shown a willingness to blame people for the actions of others based solely on their gender, their sexual preference, what religion they were born into or the skin colour they were born with. The last I checked no-one got a vote on what skin colour they had, what religion their parents were or their sexual orientation - and even with gender changing it is a complex surgical process of disputed effectiveness.

Maybe that's how it works in your woke lefty head, but I can assure you that normal people don't think like this.

For sure, I laugh at you for wanting to see Corbyn, Abbot, and McDonnell run the country, but I wouldn't hold you personally responsible for their cock ups.

I've never posted on here under a Labour government anyway, and hardly ever mention them retrospectively. So I'm not so sure where you're getting this info from that I've spent 'plenty of time blaming Labour voters for things that happened under a Labour government'. You're making it as you go along.

LMAO at your second paragraph.
Red Okktober

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs