Stockpiling Again

A right load of bollocks...

Stockpiling Again

Postby Major » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:46 am

Around here our supermarkets are again getting more and more empty shelves as before, is it a sign of things to come??????, scuttlebutt says so.

We are are still using some stuff from the first stockpiling
Major
Twat.

Re: Stockpiling Again

Postby drum » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:59 am

I wont be stockpiling too much but I am getting the food in for Christmas this month because I refuse to stand in a queue , which is all there will be this time next month. The prices are hiking up already
drum

Postby Snookerballs » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:04 pm

drum wrote:I wont be stockpiling too much but I am getting the food in for Christmas this month because I refuse to stand in a queue , which is all there will be this time next month. The prices are hiking up already

Basically Christmas will be postponed this tear , no more than six family members allowed to be together .
Snookerballs

Postby drum » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:15 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
drum wrote:I wont be stockpiling too much but I am getting the food in for Christmas this month because I refuse to stand in a queue , which is all there will be this time next month. The prices are hiking up already

Basically Christmas will be postponed this year , no more than six family members allowed to be together .

That will hurt some families, I'm not a big Christmas person anyway so it wont affect me, I do the food for the family and decant it to their houses, Happy Christmas, here's some presents that Santa left by the door, see ye :mrgreen:

A lot of people will continue to ignore the guidance , and some will think it's maybe their last Christmas and will do what they want anyway.
drum

Postby Middens » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:32 pm

People will probably be stockpiling for Brexit soon . Especially if they're expecting the SE to become a giant lorry park.
Middens

Postby Major » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:52 pm

Christmas without the brats will be horrible
Major
Twat.

Postby drum » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:15 pm

Major wrote:Christmas without the brats will be horrible

Not horrible, it doesn't have to be like that, just different.
Unfortunately, until this virus is nailed or a valid vaccine becomes available this will be the new normal for quite some time.
drum

Postby Major » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:11 pm

Christmas without kids will not suit me Drum
Major
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:13 pm

It won't suit anyone but it is what it is.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby drum » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:32 am

Major wrote:Christmas without kids will not suit me Drum

Set up your big tv screen and use video calls, they will see you an you will see them.
drum

Postby Major » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:26 am

drum wrote:
Major wrote:Christmas without kids will not suit me Drum

Set up your big tv screen and use video calls, they will see you an you will see them.

Are you extracting the urine Drum, I hardly know how to switch on the TV, and worse with my phone. :bawlin: :mrgreen:
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:35 am

Yesterday afternoon Roy went to supermarket to restock, he came back with a load of beer, wine, spirits to last him forever, he said he will not go thirsty, lol lol lol.

He has gone back this morning for food stock, he even noticed empty shelves

He did not have a credit card, one arrived earlier in the week for him which I advised him to get, myself and the bookie had been using ours for his supplies and he gave us cash, no probs.
Major
Twat.

Postby .SF. » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:45 am

Major wrote:Yesterday afternoon Roy went to supermarket to restock, he came back with a load of beer, wine, spirits to last him forever, he said he will not go thirsty, lol lol lol.

He did not have a credit card, one arrived earlier in the week for him which I advised him to get, myself and the bookie had been using ours for his supplies and he gave us cash, no probs.

Best to avoid handling cash in these covid-rich times, what's Roy's hygiene regime like, do you trust him not to cough or dribble on his banknotes?
.SF.

Postby Gabby » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:19 am

.SF. wrote:
Major wrote:Yesterday afternoon Roy went to supermarket to restock, he came back with a load of beer, wine, spirits to last him forever, he said he will not go thirsty, lol lol lol.

Best to avoid handling cash in these covid-rich times, what's Roy's hygiene regime like, do you trust him not to cough or dribble on his banknotes?

:roll:... you really are a prize pillock! :bum:
Gabby

Postby Bessie » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:58 am

.SF. wrote:

Yes, I use my contactless card for everything. I haven't used cash for months.
Bessie

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms