DS Thread #123

Big Threads

DS Thread #123

Postby creamcheese » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:14 pm

Guest wrote:wehascats in the showbiz forum has claimed to not know what a socialite is.

Why do people feign ignorance in this way? What's the point?

I don't think English is her first language.
creamcheese

Re: DS Thread #122

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
sockseverywhere wrote:

niceguy1966 Posts: 29,529
Forum Member
✭✭✭
22/09/20 - 11:20 #2
The T&C's of this site don't lend themselves to an open discussion of this topic.

So based on what happened to Pumping_Iron is hateguy1966 going to see a perma ban now?
I have an odd feeling he wont because hes in the special club that can accumulate temp bans and jailings to infinity and always allowed to return.

He will only be banned if the post is reported. The mods can act on what they don't know is there.

I've just reported it, so let's so what happens. If he doesn't receive a permanent ban then I'd suggest that it proves that Politics and GD are moderated by two different teams with two different approaches to enforcing the T's * C's.

Funny how everyone has avoided that thread. Pat must be livid that her game playing has been found out. I advise everyone to put her on ignore and pretend she doesn't exist anyway.

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:22 pm

Guest wrote:Funny how everyone has avoided that thread. Pat must be livid that her game playing has been found out. I advise everyone to put her on ignore and pretend she doesn't exist anyway.

It's a niche topic on a niche board about a niche thing. There was never going to be pages of discussion and what there has been is pretty much to the point.

Also going by your last line it's time to welcome Brian back to the forum.

"Hi Brian" :awesome:

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:25 pm

creamcheese wrote:
Guest wrote:wehascats in the showbiz forum has claimed to not know what a socialite is.

Wehascats is a French woman living in Britain. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:28 pm

creamcheese wrote:

She generally speaks well and seems okay enough. This was just weird as even if she genuinely didn't know, Google is a click away.

Postby Middens » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Funny how everyone has avoided that thread. Pat must be livid that her game playing has been found out. I advise everyone to put her on ignore and pretend she doesn't exist anyway.

It's a niche topic on a niche board about a niche thing. There was never going to be pages of discussion and what there has been is pretty much to the point.

Also going by your last line it's time to welcome Brian back to the forum.

"Hi Brian" :awesome:

:awesome: It's weird then that those types of threads used to be lively with debate and have many replies. I wonder what changed.
Middens

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:02 am

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:07 am

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... h-today/p7

Loving the tears from Corbyn supporters here, esp from Smudges Dad. They still have no idea why voters in red wall areas left them, Starmer gets it. There is a reason Starmer is the most popular opposition leader since Blair.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:08 am

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/97362789#Comment_97362789

i wonder what twat is up to ?

It's gone. What did it say?

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:12 am

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/97362789#Comment_97362789

whatever that linked to is gone, but it made me wonder. look here first.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=76791&start=1425#p1837642

niceguy1966's post is gone

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... iceguy1966

and so is niceguy1966

twat got him banned ?

Postby sockseverywhere » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:18 am

..... deleted
what was it?
sockseverywhere

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:28 am

twat's post mentioned he'd alerted a post three times and had emailed support without a response

it seems too much of a coincidence that that post is deleted and niceguy1966's post from pat's thread goes and he's banned soon after

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:29 am

Niceguy1966 BANNED. Will be for good this time given his previous.

Cheers Patdfb :choc:

Now all we need is for her to provoke racist Smudges Da, Mesostim and Brian Grahams with home truths about Corbyn and they too will be gone by Xmas. :gigglesnshit:

Postby sockseverywhere » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:38 am

Guest wrote:whatever that linked to is gone, but it made me wonder. look here first.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=76791&start=1425#p1837642

niceguy1966's post is gone

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... iceguy1966

and so is niceguy1966

twat got him banned ?

With the deleted posts pats GRA thread fail just failed even harder.
But its OK its just because its a niche topic :gigglesnshit:

Nothing whatsoever to do with the censorship and mass ban waves for people who don't read pinknews or dared to ask the wrong questions.
Still I guess it comes with the territory when your entire being depends on denying reality.
"downplaying transphobia" has now brought us into the age of "downlplaying a lack of forum engagement".
sockseverywhere

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:40 am

niceguy1966 is horrific

he's the name that proves men that call themselves nice are usually anything but
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Archive