DS Thread #123

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #123

Postby ChiBoy » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:02 pm

All these tossers in the UK Politics Thread with there "I have a funny feeling Trump is going to win"

If he does they'll be posting how they said all along he was going to win, if he loses they won't mention their "funny feeling" ever again
ChiBoy

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:40 am

kaz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:HR Guru (or whatever the fuck he is calling himself thesedays) and Aurora13 are the EXACT same person. Don't know how more people haven't twigged it. Its one of the most obvious socks on there.

Yep, and there have been more than a few slip ups that the poster has made whilst obviously replying from the wrong account.

SierraMist is HR GURU under a new name yes?

has anyone tried flagging the multiple account thing up to the mods?

HRGuru had his name changed to SierraMist so it's not a multiple account.

HR Guru aka SierraMist is also Aurora13. So yes multiple accounts.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:38 am

Del Boy wrote:
kaz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:HR Guru (or whatever the fuck he is calling himself thesedays) and Aurora13 are the EXACT same person. Don't know how more people haven't twigged it. Its one of the most obvious socks on there.

Yep, and there have been more than a few slip ups that the poster has made whilst obviously replying from the wrong account.

Are they a man or a woman? I have seen them being referred to as both he and she (I would have guessed a woman with a name like SierraMist but I could be wrong).

I think if your life is basically playing characters on forums and convincing fake careers, real social circles and anecdotes to try and hammer home your unchanging opinion you're not likely to be able to keep the pretence up all the time.

As an example of the laughable fake anecdotes consider their post about the pub from this morning. Sierramist is quite obviously a COVID bedwetter who's natural dwelling place is behind the sofa until the vaccine comes. Yet we are supposed to be able to entertain the idea he/she/it went for a pint and chatted to the landlord.

He/she/it obviously needed to try and add colour to their story to try and force another silly opinion on their little unquestioning crowd of acolytes.

On a side note, any DS member who did raise the issue of Sierramist/Aurora13 will get an instant perma as there is some link to the mod team.

Postby Middens » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:50 am

:gigglesnshit: You had me until the covid stuff. Anyone who calls others covid bedwetters is obviously an utter tosser who is best ignored.
Middens

Postby kaz » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:45 am

Guest wrote:
kaz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

HR Guru aka SierraMist is also Aurora13. So yes multiple accounts.

Is he? I'm crap at seeing multiple accounts/pbus. However, the point I was making that SierraMist and HRGuru isn't a multiple account in response to the Guest's question.
kaz

Postby kaz » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:28 pm

I'm enjoying the intimidated at the tip thread.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... cal-tip/p1
kaz

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:37 pm

drum wrote:
javierdevivre wrote:Proof read, always proof read... :kinell:

The keyboard and touchpad on this thing are massively annoying, whole sections of text are deleted without me realising. Parts of that post were meant to read:

...watching the same bunch on childish individuals crying because some people aren't as scared as they are of a virus there is in actuality a low chance of catching.

Use a mouse, I hate the touchscreens for the same reason you posted.

And the 'preview' button.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:46 pm

kaz wrote:I'm enjoying the intimidated at the tip thread.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... cal-tip/p1

I thought it was going to be about restaurants but wasn't disappointed. Imagine getting offended because you got shouted at for wandering into a restricted area, if you can't see a bloody great skip then the forklift coming around the corner should be a doddle.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:46 pm

kaz wrote:I'm crap at seeing multiple accounts/pbus.

Despite how many times the various guests will insist that person a is person b and person c e.t.c.., none of them really know. They're all guessing.

Postby DSGuest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:06 am

javierdevivre wrote:
Del Boy wrote:That SierraMist is one irritating little know-all. I've seen them mentioned on here before but they were never really on my radar until I started to read the Coronavirus thread.

Her and John259 really don't like it when discussion result in views that are not sanctioned by them, as if they are somehow bastions of knowledge. They have got to keep the scaremongering alive and to keep ensuring the narrative is the correct one.

Sierramist's flapping about the fact more tests resulting in more positive results is hilarious. Conducting more tests will inevitably result in a greater number of positive results, had testing been happening in March at the scale it is today, the number of positive results would likely have been higher than what we are currently seeing.

She has no problem pulling assumptions out of her arse when it suits her but objects to it. She is a typical left wing bigot, always resorting to childish name calling whenever someone goes against her opinion. Someone should tell her that Trump 'jokes' are as stale as a week old loaf.

This thread is hugely entertaining, watching the same bunch on childish individuals crying because of a virus there is in actuality a low chance of catching. You can tell that they don't have real lives outside of the DS profile otherwise they would not be posting the nonsense that people dying from the virus causing as much damage to the economy as a fascistic lockdown would.

These idiots want to feel safe regardless of whether the actions actually make them safe at all. You can be sure all of those who are crying that the restrictions were not tough enough will the crying very loudly about the repercussions that we will all be dealing with for the decades to come. Of course, it will all be the fault of the evil tories as usual...

A left wing bigot he/she is definitely not. When he/she was still posting in politics there were heated discussions about benefits and he/she is dead against people being given any support unless they physically cannot work. Sierramist supports claimants being restricted in what they can buy. He/she suggested top up credit cards that only allow essential to be paid for. He/she also supports US-style tuition fees.
DSGuest

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:54 pm

Text wrote: There are plenty of forums out there that are saturated in harsh, insensitive ultra RW opinions, and they shout down liberal views.
You don't have to look too hard to find them, tbh. :NAA: :NAA:

Everyone should find a forum that suits them instead of angsting, moaning, whining over ones like DS, which clearly don't.
Life's short, spend it in a (forum) space where you're at your most comfy.

Are these forums that have ultra RW opinion actually legal? What forums that you have had some sort of experience would you say are ultra RW and what forums would you say are ultra LW? Would they be fairly popular or otherwise mainstream or would they be small and cultish? Where would you place DS on the ultra RW to ultra LW scale?

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Text wrote: There are plenty of forums out there that are saturated in harsh, insensitive ultra RW opinions, and they shout down liberal views.
You don't have to look too hard to find them, tbh. :NAA: :NAA:

Everyone should find a forum that suits them instead of angsting, moaning, whining over ones like DS, which clearly don't.
Life's short, spend it in a (forum) space where you're at your most comfy.

Are these forums that have ultra RW opinion actually legal? What forums that you have had some sort of experience would you say are ultra RW and what forums would you say are ultra LW? Would they be fairly popular or otherwise mainstream or would they be small and cultish? Where would you place DS on the ultra RW to ultra LW scale?

Legal is a nebulous term on the web, "Legal" in which country ? A site may not be able to be hosted legally in the UK, but Russia is a different thing provided you don't talk about Russia. The US with its First Amendment means that they'll allow a lot more than would the UK

I guess the one that everyone's head of is 4chan

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:07 pm

Samthefootball is back as nickstudent, I wonder how long he will last until he explodes again? :dunno:

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:12 pm

I should rejoin DS, I'm almost brand new. New ISP and email addy if I want as well as an IP that's miles away from my old gaff. I need to think of a name eyebrow
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:33 pm

Guest wrote:Samthefootball is back as nickstudent, I wonder how long he will last until he explodes again? :dunno:

And how do you know its him?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive