A right load of bollocks...

Re: Free School Meals For Disadvantaged Kids Voted Out

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:56 pm

Wow.

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:20 pm

Threats and abuse directed at MPs and their families? Disgusting. There are just so many disgusting people in this country. :pukeup:
Raggamuffin

Postby common sense » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:24 am

Just heard someone on TV say "it's the Governments job to feed out children" NO IT'S NOT. It's parents job the feed their children. They had them. If you can't afford to have children then don't have them. Stop relying on the state. Use your initiative. Study, get a better job and cut back on non-essentials like Sky TV, cigs, booze, takeaways, drugs.
common sense

Postby drum » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:29 am

common sense wrote:Just heard someone on TV say "it's the Governments job to feed out children" NO IT'S NOT. It's paarents job the feed their children. They had them. If you can't afford to have children the don't have them. Stop relying on the state.

Many of those people COULD afford to feed their children, they have lost their jobs, possibly waiting for UC to kick in . You are right it's not the states job to feed children but it is their job to make sure people get decent living wages. Also, many people relying on foodbank support are already in work. We are also in a pandemic where nothing is 'normal' anymore so we have even more people without work or funds to feed families and pay bills.

You say you have never worked, so who fed your child ?
drum

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:33 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Threats and abuse directed at MPs and their families? Disgusting. There are just so many disgusting people in this country. :pukeup:

Says the woman who made threats of violence towards me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shake head:
Jobless Oddball

Postby common sense » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:34 am

drum wrote:.

That's irrelevant and we're not supposed to discuss families here.
common sense

Postby drum » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:36 am

common sense wrote:

OK.
drum

Postby Stooo » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:42 am

common sense wrote:

Hardly. You're a hypocrite Chris.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby drum » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:44 am

Stooo wrote:
common sense wrote:

Hardly. You're a hypocrite Chris.

I was just letting it go, I got my answer.
drum

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:11 am

common sense wrote:Just heard someone on TV say "it's the Governments job to feed out children" NO IT'S NOT. It's parents job the feed their children. They had them. If you can't afford to have children then don't have them. Stop relying on the state. Use your initiative. Study, get a better job and cut back on non-essentials like Sky TV, cigs, booze, takeaways, drugs.

Fuck sake, don't talk wet you fucking donkey.

Sweeping statements like that make me sick. The majority of parents out there are living on next to nothing, no disposable income whatsoever, and now with people losing their jobs at a rapid rate they're having to claim benefits which they have to wait over a month for. How are they meant to feed their children in the meantime?

It's ok for you ya fat lump, sitting there on your disability benefits licking the KFC off your fingers. You certainly won't starve :hand:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:22 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I thought that people with children had money virtually thrown at them in benefits. Does anyone know what they can actually get?

Are you saying that feeding children is some sort of luxury????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

Postby .SF. » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:32 am

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Sweeping statements like that make me sick. The majority of parents out there are living on next to nothing, no disposable income whatsoever

Is that the picture in Wales? If so it's a grim picture.
.SF.

Postby xtras1 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:35 am

common sense wrote:Just heard someone on TV say "it's the Governments job to feed out children" NO IT'S NOT. It's parents job the feed their children. They had them. If you can't afford to have children then don't have them. Stop relying on the state. Use your initiative. Study, get a better job and cut back on non-essentials like Sky TV, cigs, booze, takeaways, drugs.

Comng from a fat lazy soap dodging, job dodging shit like yourself you should shut up!
xtras1

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:43 am

.SF. wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Sweeping statements like that make me sick. The majority of parents out there are living on next to nothing, no disposable income whatsoever

It's the picture everywhere, take a look around. Many people are in that position, and it's people like the KFC fatty making statements like that that make other people despise benefit claimants. Well i'm quite happy that my taxes go towards benefits, at least i've always had a job to pay them, unlike the KFC twat.
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:45 am

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:

It's the picture everywhere, take a look around. Many people are in that position, and it's people like the KFC fatty making statements like that that make other people despise benefit claimants. Well i'm quite happy that my taxes go towards benefits, at least i've always had a job to pay them, unlike the KFC twat.

I’m not sure where you live, but then majority of parents’ around here aren’t living on next to nothing. Exaggerating to make a point is a classic forum weapon.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms