DS Thread #123

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #123

Postby guest » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:54 am

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Yes the NHS, the GPs, the surgeons and all other medical staff have been fantastic with me. I found a lump and was very concerned about it, phoned up my GP and she decided to send me off for a scan. Everything has been fantastic, the way they have phoned me and the way they have taken my blood samples.
They have to cut it out, check that it hasn't spread, and then probably put you on some sort of radiotherapy. The GP would have referred you to a consultant. Tell us when you are in the clear.

They have already done that and confirmed it was cancer, it was stage one and no spread was found in the CT scan so it seems like I caught it early thank goodness. However they want me to have more blood tests and they might offer me some chemo to reduce the risks of it coming back.

Was this diagnosed before the lockdown? It sounds like it has been removed successfully with monitoring and precautionary measures to follow.

No in August I found the lump, had the scan a couple of weeks after, the operation itself was a month ago today and then about a week ago I was called to say It was 100% cancer but it was removed successfully however they want me to have a couple more blood tests this week before the next steps are taken

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:24 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:There are various forums on DS that includes gaming and technology. Most people here moan about the culture that has developed in General Discussion, Politics and a few politically contentious threads on radio and television, I am sure that the rest have a completely different flavor and utility.

Yes but that shite is creeping into other sub forums. There's a thread about gal gadot being cast as Cleopatra in movies and the entire first page (literally) is about skin colour.

annemarie1066 is literally hideous. An awful, toxic bullying hypocrit. Can't decide who's the most poisonous out of her and viva.espana. Bet both of them are fat.

And the strange thing about it is Cleopatra was of Macedonian Greek heritage and Gal Gadot is a perfect fit for the role. So in effect the “controversy” around this casting seems to be around Gal Gadot who isn’t black, being cast to play Cleopatra who wasn’t black either.

And if you want to completely rewrite history and claim Cleopatra was somehow descended from the Queen of Sheba, which is a new “thing”, the Sheba was in the vicinity of modern day Yemen. So she still wouldn’t be black.

Maximum Woke can play strange tricks on the mind.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:44 am

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Was this diagnosed before the lockdown? It sounds like it has been removed successfully with monitoring and precautionary measures to follow.

No in August I found the lump, had the scan a couple of weeks after, the operation itself was a month ago today and then about a week ago I was called to say It was 100% cancer but it was removed successfully however they want me to have a couple more blood tests this week before the next steps are taken

Hi, thanks for this and good to know that the NHS is still working during the lockdown. I was under the impression that GPs and hospitals were avoiding seeing patients for checkups. The routine checkups seem to have all stopped. That you found something and were able to book an appointment with your GP is good news. Others tend to be in fear of contacting their GP since the lockdown having seen all the news that the NHS is overworked, the closure of walk in services of local GPs, messages not to bother them unless it is an emergency etc.

Postby guest » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:09 am

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Was this diagnosed before the lockdown? It sounds like it has been removed successfully with monitoring and precautionary measures to follow.

Hi, thanks for this and good to know that the NHS is still working during the lockdown. I was under the impression that GPs and hospitals were avoiding seeing patients for checkups. The routine checkups seem to have all stopped. That you found something and were able to book an appointment with your GP is good news. Others tend to be in fear of contacting their GP since the lockdown having seen all the news that the NHS is overworked, the closure of walk in services of local GPs, messages not to bother them unless it is an emergency etc.

If I am honest I was very worried about that as well, I wasn't going to phone them myself but my mum suggested I did so when I contacted the GP and said I was worried about a lump I found he told me to best come in on the safe side and get it checked out. Never fear to go to the GP or hospital if you think there is something wrong with you. The care I have received has been fantastic

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:15 am

Stooo wrote:I should rejoin DS, I'm almost brand new. New ISP and email addy if I want as well as an IP that's miles away from my old gaff. I need to think of a name eyebrow

Unless you're able to resist fawning over black people, and shoehorning Brexit and Trump into every situation, they will spot you a mile off. :gigglesnshit:
Red Okktober

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:24 am

Best part of the day...
Attachments
B3507CA9-064E-4172-9010-EF68F4ACBD1F.jpeg
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:19 pm

Guest wrote:
kaz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:HR Guru (or whatever the fuck he is calling himself thesedays) and Aurora13 are the EXACT same person. Don't know how more people haven't twigged it. Its one of the most obvious socks on there.

Yep, and there have been more than a few slip ups that the poster has made whilst obviously replying from the wrong account.

SierraMist is HR GURU under a new name yes?

has anyone tried flagging the multiple account thing up to the mods?

HRGuru had his name changed to SierraMist so it's not a multiple account.

HR Guru aka SierraMist is also Aurora13. So yes multiple accounts.

I think this is correct you know. Its pain as day once its pointed out.

Postby Dr. Rumack » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:04 pm

Guest wrote:nickstudent isn't samthefootball

I don't see any similarities either. Samthefootball always used to make bitter posts about his brother as he was extremely jealous of him. If nickstudent starts doing that then I might change my mind.
Dr. Rumack

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:54 pm

Dr. Rumack wrote:

I don't see any similarities either. Samthefootball always used to make bitter posts about his brother as he was extremely jealous of him. If nickstudent starts doing that then I might change my mind.

Sams come on here and said it’s him. :off head: :off head: :off head:

Do you people not read posts?

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

He’s just admitted it you numpty.

oh yes, silly me. an anonymous guest admitting to something automatically makes it true. did i tell you i post as tanya on DS ?

You go on being ignorant then. Shouldn’t expect anything else from people on here. :bell: :bell:

Postby Dr. Rumack » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:48 am

Guest wrote:
Dr. Rumack wrote:

How do you know it's really him?
Dr. Rumack

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 am

Dr. Rumack wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dr. Rumack wrote:

Because he said it was. That's how it works (apparently..).

Postby ArchieG » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:51 am

Dr. Rumack wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dr. Rumack wrote:

Why would someone admit to being rumbled if they weren't? Denials, however, are less trustworthy. I've been accused of being Walter White. I didn't bother to deny it at the time as it's pointless.
ArchieG

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:20 am

ArchieG wrote:
Dr. Rumack wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dr. Rumack wrote:

Why would someone admit to being rumbled if they weren't? Denials, however, are less trustworthy. I've been accused of being Walter White. I didn't bother to deny it at the time as it's pointless.

why would someone admit to being rumbled if they werent the person being rumbled ??

i dunno, mebbe theyre the person who made the claim theyre the same

or theyre some one else wanting to make it look like its true

theres some pretty weird guesties out there archie i can tell you

Postby Dr. Rumack » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:52 pm

ArchieG wrote:
Dr. Rumack wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dr. Rumack wrote:

I hate to tell you this but some people lie.

I'm not gullible enough to believe things are true just because someone says so but this Guest who claims to be Samthefootball can convince me in other ways.
Dr. Rumack

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive