Trump's Final Days

Trump's Final Days

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:43 am

"Liz Cheney, No 3 House Republican, will vote to impeach Trump
Powerful conservative joins growing number of Republicans seeking accountability for president after Capitol attack"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ns-capitol

For inciting insurrection he should be removed from office, however we all know, and have read, that some lunatics are planning more mayhem in the days to come.

What will his supporters do if there is an attempt to remove him from office? What will these same people do on Biden's inauguration day?

Personally I am more than concerned that something is going to happen that will cause even more loss of life.

Worrying times.
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: Trump's Final Days

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:57 pm

The online threats of demonstrations in all 50 state capitals on inauguration day must be taken seriously.

The greatest shame will be the lack of traditional crowds in Washington DC due to Covid. The comparison between Obama and Trump crowds was graphic - Biden v. Trump would have been equally interesting. 17,000 National Guardsmen will be on duty there on the day. 2 Weeks too late, sadly.
Cannydc

Postby common sense » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:30 pm

If there's any major trouble I can't see it being in DC this time but elsewhere.
common sense

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:26 pm

Interesting times for those eyeing a run for the Presidency in 2024.

Of course they all want the impeachment to succeed so he can't run in 2024 opening the door for them to become the heir apparent however voting to impeach Trump will sour his base but voting against, especially for those like Ted Cruz who are already guilty of borderline seditious behaviour, opens the risk of recall elections.

Smart move by the Democrats
Cactus Jack

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:29 pm

common sense wrote:If there's any major trouble I can't see it being in DC this time but elsewhere.

With these dangerous fuckwits wanting to make a major statement, I really hope you are correct- but the facts suggest they will descend on DC.

Let's hope you are correct though CS.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:16 pm

LordRaven wrote:
common sense wrote:If there's any major trouble I can't see it being in DC this time but elsewhere.

With these dangerous fuckwits wanting to make a major statement, I really hope you are correct- but the facts suggest they will descend on DC.

Nazis and RW nuts all gathered in one place trying to start something with a President who isn't ordering the National Guard to stand down

Cactus Jack

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:29 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Nazis and RW nuts all gathered in one place trying to start something with a President who isn't ordering the National Guard to stand down

I really hope that they have a bit of a think. I can't wish anyone dead, even total wankers.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:32 pm

Powerful.

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:06 pm

Stooo wrote:Powerful.

Egotistical, pathological lying, brainless bastard with fuck all compunction who never questions his own stupidity when pursuing his own aims at any cost. :ooer:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:14 pm

@RepJasonCrow
: "I had a lot of conversations with my Republican colleagues. ... A couple of them broke down in tears ... saying that they are afraid for their lives if they vote for this impeachment."

Video here

https://twitter.com/MeetThePress/status ... 9227603968
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:17 pm

Cannydc wrote:
@RepJasonCrow
: "I had a lot of conversations with my Republican colleagues. ... A couple of them broke down in tears ... saying that they are afraid for their lives if they vote for this impeachment."

That's kind of how the Mafia works, did they think that Trump wasn't Mafia?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
@RepJasonCrow

By the time you realise the trouble you are in, having kow-towed to this man and his followers for so long, it's already too late. Far, far too late. America is in deep trouble.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
@RepJasonCrow

I am getting the impression that he is, bullying fucking arse!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:05 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
@RepJasonCrow

I am getting the impression that he is, bullying fucking arse!

he does have that air about him.

watching CNN news in the Capitol building, fascinating stuff how they all have a certain amount of time to put their cases across!
never been interested in american politics until Trump strutted his stuff..

the for & against rows are interesting.
but no doubt in my mind these people standing up defending Trump have an agenda & that is to protect their families he is a bully!
xtras1

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:23 pm

Troops have moved into the Capitol building and Mike Pence's home has been fortified.

Grafenwalder

Next

Return to US News