DS & AV Forum Thread #126

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #125

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:32 pm

Guest wrote:Landis has posted a link in a radio threaf to footage of people dying in the recent Nepal airplane crash.
What a disgusting thing to do
:yikes:

The guy who was facetiming it as a passenger?

Get a grip, it's been posted all over SM today and is now probably on news sites. Fucking triggered snowflake or what?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby guest » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:38 am

I don't think James is very happy with Twitter right now. :gigglesnshit:

James2001

The site was taken over by a far right bigot who's been unbanning all sorts of racists, homophobes, transphobes, neo-nazis, conspiracy theorists etc. That's what's wrong with it

Postby Mesodimquim » Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Mesodim got banned from posting in the Starmer thread for repeatedly making false claims. Without the ability to troll in the Starmer thread our good friend Odie had little to do so left.

Although I suspect he is probably still there in some form. A few of the far lefties seem to be using more than one ID.

Speaking of making false claims... I've not been banned on AV... I just don't like the forum. A very simple search will show my account is still active there. If I'm not going to post on my own account not much point making up any more... or is there?

Mesodim or Mesoquim btw... make your minds up. :cheers:
Mesodimquim

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:22 pm

guest wrote:I don't think James is very happy with Twitter right now. :gigglesnshit:

James2001

The site was taken over by a far right bigot who's been unbanning all sorts of racists, homophobes, transphobes, neo-nazis, conspiracy theorists etc. That's what's wrong with it

Bigot (of other views than his own) and conspiracy theorists sounds typical of James himself.

Despite that still appears to be using Twitter, being the hypocrite he is.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:46 am

Mesodimquim wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mesodim got banned from posting in the Starmer thread for repeatedly making false claims. Without the ability to troll in the Starmer thread our good friend Odie had little to do so left.

Although I suspect he is probably still there in some form. A few of the far lefties seem to be using more than one ID.

Speaking of making false claims... I've not been banned on AV... I just don't like the forum. A very simple search will show my account is still active there. If I'm not going to post on my own account not much point making up any more... or is there?

Mesodim or Mesoquim btw... make your minds up. :cheers:

Indeed, talking of making false claims...

You were thread banned not site banned, and I guess once you lost the chance to hate on Starmer, you had no interest in the rest of the site

Postby conkerking2 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:02 pm

The band of bigots on the LBC thread have their sights on pauljoness now. There's no let up on their hatred of posters who don't arselick each other.
conkerking2

Postby Chancer81 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:30 am

conkerking2 wrote:The band of bigots on the LBC thread have their sights on pauljoness now. There's no let up on their hatred of posters who don't arselick each other.

Behave, no one has set their sights on anybody. That poster, like Tonkingtin or whatever the fuck he was called, posts obvious bait or banal stuff, clearly designed to stir up shit and is being called out on it. My god, you right-wingers are the biggest, whining snowflakes imaginable. Either shape up or fuck off! :smilin:
Chancer81

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:56 am

Chancer81 wrote:
conkerking2 wrote:The band of bigots on the LBC thread have their sights on pauljoness now. There's no let up on their hatred of posters who don't arselick each other.

Behave, no one has set their sights on anybody. That poster, like Tonkingtin or whatever the fuck he was called, posts obvious bait or banal stuff, clearly designed to stir up shit and is being called out on it. My god, you right-wingers are the biggest, whining snowflakes imaginable. Either shape up or fuck off! :smilin:

I really wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if you were one of those often complained about FMs on DS.

What makes you think YOU have a right to an opinion, when you clearly don't like others having theirs.

Postby conkerking2 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:33 am

Chancer81 wrote:

Christ...another imbecile from DS who has an unhealthy fixation with anyone they wrongly assume is right wing. Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, you're right wing ,boohoo. Do fuck off back to your lair of buttsniffers. Oh, and to paraphrase one of your heroes, I'll post what I want when I want, cos it just keeps winding up your lot.
conkerking2

Postby Chancer81 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:29 am

conkerking2 wrote:
Chancer81 wrote:

Christ...another imbecile from DS who has an unhealthy fixation with anyone they wrongly assume is right wing. Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, you're right wing ,boohoo. Do fuck off back to your lair of buttsniffers. Oh, and to paraphrase one of your heroes, I'll post what I want when I want, cos it just keeps winding up your lot.

Doesn't wind me up because I simply ignore the baiting tossers and don't engage with them, but it clearly winds YOU up else you wouldn't be on here, constantly whineing about the same old posters.

"Oh my god, they're bullying me because I post nonsense and when asked to back it up I've got nothing in the tank so I've got to run and hide in my safeplace on dogs and slag them off."

Pathetic. :hand:
Chancer81

Postby conkerking2 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:37 am

Chancer81 wrote:
conkerking2 wrote:
Chancer81 wrote:

Doesn't wind me up because I simply ignore the baiting tossers and don't engage with them, but it clearly winds YOU up else you wouldn't be on here, constantly whineing about the same old posters.

"Oh my god, they're bullying me because I post nonsense and when asked to back it up I've got nothing in the tank so I've got to run and hide in my safeplace on dogs and slag them off."

Pathetic. :hand:

Never mind eh? Dry your eyes mate. :trollface:
conkerking2

Postby 1235 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:01 pm

How do you get back on DS if banned?

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:38 am

Someone has been sending Tanya dick pics.

Postby Jason » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:20 pm

1235 wrote:How do you get back on DS if banned?

I discovered that the easiest way was to set up a windows virtual machine and register on that. First time I tried it my account was immediately approved after a few failed attempts in the past.

I got banned again a few weeks ago as I’m old and senile but I’m in no major hurry to go back.
Jason

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:48 am

Stroker has been reporting forum members again in the GB news topic, I thought it was against the rules to openly post that you have been reporting others??
What a strange forum ds is

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive