DS & AV Forum Thread #126

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #125

Postby guest » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:49 am

Guest wrote:Stroker has been reporting forum members again in the GB news topic, I thought it was against the rules to openly post that you have been reporting others??
What a strange forum ds is

You missed the response from Support:#

Support wrote: »
Please be aware that having a negative opinion on a subject is not against our rules, and in fact is the basis of what forums are for - to debate your opinion. If someone is invested in a show and they don't particularly like it, they are perfectly entitled to state as much Posts should be on the topic of the thread subject matter and not on other posters. If you do not wish to see posts by a particular user, you can use the ignore function which will hide them from you.

In other words Bangla, James2001 and all the others have supports permission to go into any thread of a show they don't like ie LBC, GB News, Talk TV etc and say whatever they like because that isn't disrupting it's having a personal opinion.

So the fact that Bangla spends all day listening to LBC watching GMB and GB News and Talk TV is now known as being "invested" instead of weird. If you spend all your life watching and listening to things that you don't like it should not be encouraged it should be looked into by a health professional.

Postby Chump Change » Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:39 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Stroker has been reporting forum members again in the GB news topic, I thought it was against the rules to openly post that you have been reporting others??

Please be aware that having a negative opinion on a subject is not against our rules, and in fact is the basis of what forums are for - to debate your opinion. If someone is invested in a show and they don't particularly like it, they are perfectly entitled to state as much Posts should be on the topic of the thread subject matter and not on other posters. If you do not wish to see posts by a particular user, you can use the ignore function which will hide them from you.

In other words Bangla, James2001 and all the others have supports permission to go into any thread of a show they don't like ie LBC, GB News, Talk TV etc and say whatever they like because that isn't disrupting it's having a personal opinion.

So the fact that Bangla spends all day listening to LBC watching GMB and GB News and Talk TV is now known as being "invested" instead of weird. If you spend all your life watching and listening to things that you don't like it should not be encouraged it should be looked into by a health professional.

So basically a handful of loonies are given carte blanche to do anything that they want and use any thread to spout their obsessions, bait and bully others into getting banned
What a spineless set of moderators digital spy have
Chump Change

Postby Chump Change » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:40 pm

guest wrote:

So basically a handful of loonies are in charge and can get away with anything they like.
The failed moderators on digital spy must be just sat smoking cigars all day, especially after they failed to moderate their own politics and general discussion forums properly and now just allow a select band do it for them.
Remarkable
Chump Change

Postby guest » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:00 pm

Chump Change wrote:
guest wrote:

So basically a handful of loonies are in charge and can get away with anything they like.
The failed moderators on digital spy must be just sat smoking cigars all day, especially after they failed to moderate their own politics and general discussion forums properly and now just allow a select band do it for them.
Remarkable

The issue is whether you delibrately watch a show knowing you won't like it or if you come across something by accident watch it once then never go back. Examples Mrs Browns Boys - why do people watch it every year knowing they will hate it and have the need to tell everyone.

This week I by accident saw a bit of Coronation Street as i left my tivo on itv while watching a recorded show, it was terrible, now if I go on a forum and say so that's my view but if I then watch every episode just to complain about it then I should be rightly asked why I am watching something I hat, not be told I am "invested" with the show.

Bangla, James & Co know full well they dislike LBC and Nick Ferrari but listen everyday just to post on DS, they don't know which way to turn now GB News has Rees-Mogg & Talk Tv have Nadine Dorries at the same time.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:41 pm

That Bangla guy spends over 12 hrs a day, every day on DS & Twitter, his Twitter is a sewer of harrassing folk, especially women.
A total misogynist creep
He should be on a watchlist

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:31 pm

WrathofKhan joined 2013 first post today in LBC chitchat thread.
:roll:

Postby ChiBoy » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:17 pm

guest wrote:

I noticed Support slapped someone on the wrists for posting articles verbatim in the UK Box Office Thread.

I haven't seem Support do anything for months so I wonder if we have a new moderator in DS who is keen to have their presence felt ?
ChiBoy

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:28 pm

owen10 still churning out the same trolling "oh I'll ask silly questions I know the answer to and pretend I'm sooo naive" threads despite 1) being banned for a week and 2) being called out on it on multiple threads. He ignores the rubbish he excretes at 23:50 in the soap forums to go and ask stupid questions in the football questions despite a large number of the football forums being fully conscious of his bullshit. It's a comfort to know he was banned for a week so the mods are onto him, so hopefully a matter of time before he trolls once too often and gets the trigger pulled.

Sadly I notice one of the Soap Clique, Scrabbler, defended his crap in a recent thread, so it looks like he's in with them. Same reason the likes of RYAN and Jack_Bauer24 have survived so long despite being creepy perverts...even the infamous Ben Thistletwat couldn't survive that lot.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:52 pm

I didnt see Scrabbler defending Owen, he just made a point that by contributing to the thread, posters were ensuring it stayed relevant.

The best thing to do with Owens posts is to either ignore or report them.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:18 pm

ChiBoy wrote:
guest wrote:

I noticed Support slapped someone on the wrists for posting articles verbatim in the UK Box Office Thread.

I haven't seem Support do anything for months so I wonder if we have a new moderator in DS who is keen to have their presence felt ?

Kevin1960 was lifting entire articles from sites that are rivals to DS and passing them off as if he wrote them himself. They'd show up on google if any of those sites care enough to check for plagiarism

Not sure Hearst would want that kind of hassle

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:12 pm

BanglaRoad has the hots for Carol Vorderman, desperately trying to woo her on twitter :pukeup:
Wonder if he knows she has more injected plastic than a LEGO set.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:30 pm

ChiBoy wrote:
guest wrote:

DS support/mods is utterly bizarre in their moderation of the forum.

I'm not sure if they have certain groups moderating different parts of the forum.

If you make a sly dig at a FM in one part of the forum it can be overlooked, on another part you can highly expect to get a warning.

The moderation policy is all over the place and clearly bias towards FMs they happen to agree with.

What makes it worse is that Hearst are supposedly a professional publishing outfit. Publishing magazines for various sectors, including HR. DS is the 'dog shit on the bottom of the shoe' in their publishing portfolio. Why they continue to give it time and resources really is baffling. The forums must be a stain on their professional image.

Postby conkerking2 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:50 am

Guest wrote:WrathofKhan joined 2013 first post today in LBC chitchat thread.

And pauljonass has been called out for not giving them a "welcome". You only get a welcome if you agree with the bigots. Barmy Bunions forgives leave voters but only if they prostrate themselves before him/her. :laughing:
conkerking2

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:24 pm

conkerking2 wrote:
Guest wrote:WrathofKhan joined 2013 first post today in LBC chitchat thread.

And pauljonass has been called out for not giving them a "welcome". You only get a welcome if you agree with the bigots. Barmy Bunions forgives leave voters but only if they prostrate themselves before him/her. :laughing:

Most of the posters in that thread need help, I mean if clowns like Farage are constantly in your thoughts and you are envisaging a non existant war between certain presenters breaking out on a low grade clickbait radio station, they really should be getting out in the fresh air more often.
Banglaroad is a nasty piece of work, proper psycho.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:49 pm

Guest wrote:BanglaRoad has the hots for Carol Vorderman, desperately trying to woo her on twitter :pukeup:
Wonder if he knows she has more injected plastic than a LEGO set.

Bangla's still buttsniffing 'Vorders" on twitter
62 and hot as hell
You never cease to amaze me Vorders
:yikes:
Restraining order required

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive