The Trans Thread #2

Big Threads

Re: The Trans Thread #2

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Middens wrote:Looks like "Tiffany Scott" aka Burns is going nowhere for now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-64444530

The Scottish Prison Service has announced an "urgent review" of all transgender cases in its prisons.

It will pause the movement of all trans inmates with a history of violence against women until the review ends.

He's not transgender, he's a rapist who doesn't want to get his kicking as a nonce in the general population and doesn't want to have to do Rule 43 (solitary) to prevent said kicking. IMV something akin to a history of HRT, top or bottom surgery or a proper assessment of autistic young adults would be helpful rather than a sudden declaration being taken as fact should be taken into account before the decision to assign a male or female prison to the offender. You would of course have to do the same for trans men who would obviously be a target for incarcerated cis male rapists.

Are you perhaps getting any idea of the shit your demanding mixed gender facilities can actually cause?

I've made my opinion clear and yours is obvious. Are you funded or just easily led in the culture wars that your 'betters' want you to fight?

Stick to real news poppet :maryxmas:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:31 pm

The Scottish Prison Service has announced an "urgent review" of all transgender cases in its prisons.

It will pause the movement of all trans inmates with a history of violence against women until the review ends.

This is interesting, politicians back something they don’t fully understand, can’t explain, but support it anyway. That’s barking.

“Nicola Sturgeon flails in car crash interview as she admits violent trans criminals shouldn't be in women's prisons
NICOLA Sturgeon was flummoxed in a car crash TV interview as she finally admitted violent trans criminals shouldn’t serve time in women’s prisons.
The SNP leader tied herself up in knots as she struggled to explain her policy U-turn.“

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:51 pm

What caused Sturgeon to become so obsessed with trans issues in the first place?

I get the impression she just jumped on board the woke train, thinking it was an unstoppable force and would further her political career.

Now that the wheels are starting to fall off though, she's making a right twat of herself.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:09 am

Red Okktober wrote:What caused Sturgeon to become so obsessed with trans issues in the first place?

I get the impression she just jumped on board the woke train, thinking it was an unstoppable force and would further her political career.

Now that the wheels are starting to fall off though, she's making a right twat of herself.

She’s not the only one, how supposedly intelligent people feel it necessary to jump aboard the latest fads bandwagons I will never know.
It doesn’t make sense, they don’t even question it.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:36 am

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

He's not transgender, he's a rapist who doesn't want to get his kicking as a nonce in the general population and doesn't want to have to do Rule 43 (solitary) to prevent said kicking. IMV something akin to a history of HRT, top or bottom surgery or a proper assessment of autistic young adults would be helpful rather than a sudden declaration being taken as fact should be taken into account before the decision to assign a male or female prison to the offender. You would of course have to do the same for trans men who would obviously be a target for incarcerated cis male rapists.

Are you perhaps getting any idea of the shit your demanding mixed gender facilities can actually cause?

I've made my opinion clear and yours is obvious. Are you funded or just easily led in the culture wars that your 'betters' want you to fight?

Stick to real news poppet :maryxmas:

Nice try, what is current is going on in Scotland, fucking up sturgeon, and proving you ever so wrong. Again.
This is real news, caused by idiotic woke nonsense that you promote, and which we now have lots of proof positive is fucking dangerous.
News, real news, read it and weep poppet :bell: :bell: :bell:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:41 am

Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:What caused Sturgeon to become so obsessed with trans issues in the first place?

She’s not the only one, how supposedly intelligent people feel it necessary to jump aboard the latest fads bandwagons I will never know.

Ask Stooo but I'm sure he will point to his backtracking but not point out it's backtracking! :pmsl:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:53 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ask Stooo but I'm sure he will point to his backtracking but not point out it's backtracking! :pmsl:

He’s trying hard to put a brave face on this one, but the fact is all his ideas on this woke shit has exploded in front of his face.
Just as it has with car crash Sturgeon, who’s now talking in tongues with no idea what to say because everything she was advocating has been shown to endanger females no end.
Anyone warning of the dangers gets called haters and Nazis, just for expressing real concerns for female safety.
Woke equals danger, and that is a fact, as exemplified by the news coming out of Scotland.
And a 2018 report a few pages back statistically showing it’s not a good route to go down.
Females need to be afforded safety and comfort, and not be endangered by woke crap.

Postby Middens » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:28 am

That and I think she's worried about her legacy.

She despises Salmond however he introduced so much. Free prescriptions, end of uni costs, same sex marriage and delivered a referendum.

She thought this could be her thing.
Middens

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:54 pm

Middens wrote:That and I think she's worried about her legacy.

She despises Salmond however he introduced so much. Free prescriptions, end of uni costs, same sex marriage and delivered a referendum.

It's an odd subject to risk your political career on. I suppose she got carried away with the backslappers and pro-woke narrative online, and thought she was onto a winner.

All aboard the woke train - next stop Political Suicide.
Red Okktober

Postby Middens » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:51 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Middens wrote:That and I think she's worried about her legacy.

It's an odd subject to risk your political career on. I suppose she got carried away with the backslappers and pro-woke narrative online, and thought she was onto a winner.

All aboard the woke train - next stop Political Suicide.

Yes, she was getting plenty of plaudits. But here's an example of some of her fans. This is posted because normal people are horrified at a double racist being locked up with women. Look at the reply from the "Big Jock" person. Who can be arsed arguing with such stupidity?

Middens

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:47 pm

Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:46 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:

Very interesting what he says, it also explains why not all republicans or politically right leaning people aren't all Nazi's, racists, misogynists and white supremacists.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:50 am

Holly wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Very interesting what he says, it also explains why not all republicans or politically right leaning people aren't all Nazi's, racists, misogynists and white supremacists.

I don't know anyone who ever said they were.

However it must also be noted that he also says to claim Republicans are accurately represented by Liz Cheney, Brad Raffensperger and Mitt Romney is an example of the overwhelming exception fallacy. The MAGA people who are Nazis, racists, misogynists and White Supremacists, in the Republican party greatly outnumber those who are not that way inclined.
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:12 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

I don't know anyone who ever said they were.

However it must also be noted that he also says to claim Republicans are accurately represented by Liz Cheney, Brad Raffensperger and Mitt Romney is an example of the overwhelming exception fallacy. The MAGA people who are Nazis, racists, misogynists and White Supremacists, in the Republican party greatly outnumber those who are not that way inclined.

Oh what a lot of bull. You're so freaken biased and one sighted, it's beyond a joke.
In your opinion the left can do no wrong, it doesn't matter whether they're corrupt or lie, you will always turn a blind eye and deny it, even if you hits you in the face.
The left is good, the right is evil, there's no in between with you, you're so blinded by hate

And don't even get me started on that flip flop creature Liz Cheney. Wasn't her father called a war criminal by the left?

Anyway, I think now we're in the wrong thread, so lets continue this in the political section.
Don't answer me in here, if at all.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:33 am

A huge swathe of the MAGA movement is no better than our very own National Front was, they doesn't have any ideology except 'this is mine innit' and if you don't look like them or think like them you are perceived as a threat

they aren't about politics, that's just an way to legitimise their hatred and its a good bandwagon to jump on, destoying the credibility of the Repubican party as they go, but they don't give a shit about that, because it is all about them
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive