Guests, Think Before You Post

Big Threads

Guests, Think Before You Post

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Don't bother to post anything that would get you banned as a member because it simply won't be approved. Don't bother to slag off the Mods or Admin, or their decisions because you haven't earned that right. If your posts are disapproved then don't bother to whinge about it because it won't hit the board. Putting 'I bet you won't approve this post' or words to that effect basically guarantees disapproval so don't waste your time.

The level of retardation of some of the guest posting lately has reached an all time low so I guess the stupid ones need a little clarification. :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Guests, Think Before You Post

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Have mods earned the right to say whatever they like then?

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Guest wrote:Have mods earned the right to say whatever they like then?

As have members as long as it's within the rules.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:22 pm

So shouldn't members who post outside the rules as guests get a ban then? Including mods who post outside the rules as guests of course.

What are the rules?

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Guest wrote:So shouldn't members who post outside the rules as guests get a ban then? Including mods who post outside the rules as guests of course.

What are the rules?

Guest posts are approved on merit not IP. If Mods or Members choose to post as guests and the posts are not approved then that's the way it rolls. Guest posting is a privilege and one that is sanctioned from the minute that the submit button is pressed.

This is not open to argument.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:49 pm

What are the general rules for members and guests?

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Guest wrote:What are the general rules for members and guests?

This is what I mean, what a stupid post. What a fucking idiot :shake head:

If you don't bother to look for the the rules let alone read them then you will not get approved. :off head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Idiotic and stupid posts from guests too retarded to search for the rules will also be discarded. Don't try to test me cuntface. :Wiiiine!:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Miss Brodie » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:12 am

Stooo wrote:Idiotic and stupid posts from guests too retarded to search for the rules will also be discarded. Don't try to test me cuntface. :Wiiiine!:

I love it when you get all masterful! :awesome:
Miss Brodie

Postby HIROHITO » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:44 am

You love it when he call someone cuntface? Bet you no love it if it you being called cuntface. It ok as long as is not you eh?
HIROHITO

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:52 am

HIROHITO wrote:You love it when he call someone cuntface? Bet you no love it if it you being called cuntface. It ok as long as is not you eh?

Shut it cuntface! :cuppaT:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Guest posting is a privilege not a right. It makes me laugh the number of people who think they should be able to post whatever the hell they want to with complete annonimity. And yes, I'm guest posting, how can I possibly slag off "Guest" when I'm posting from the safety of the Guest facility :leer: :roll:

Guests who don't abide by Stooo's rules, and there aren't actually that many, (rules that is) have a few choices available; they can either join up and post as members, start their own forum and have their own rules or shut up and fuck off.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Guest posting has completely changed here in the past few months. You used to be able to have your say on any matter, but not now. If its not agreeing with the party line of Dogs, you dont get approved, there is no chance of disagreeing with a topic. It is now a site exactly like all the others, follow the trend and you'll be fine, go against the grain and you wont be heard. Such a shame, it used to be a good forum, now its just a cliquey nod-a-thon.

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Guest wrote:Guest posting has completely changed here in the past few months. You used to be able to have your say on any matter, but not now. If its not agreeing with the party line of Dogs, you dont get approved, there is no chance of disagreeing with a topic. It is now a site exactly like all the others, follow the trend and you'll be fine, go against the grain and you wont be heard. Such a shame, it used to be a good forum, now its just a cliquey nod-a-thon.

Yes it has, it can't be spammed anymore. Feel free to frequent the sites that allow such shit on their boards, I'm sure that they allow personal and disgusting stuff about their Admin and Mods as well.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:06 pm

Miss Brodie wrote:
Stooo wrote:Idiotic and stupid posts from guests too retarded to search for the rules will also be discarded. Don't try to test me cuntface. :Wiiiine!:

I love it when you get all masterful! :awesome:

Me too MissB :gigglesnshit: , just not that word though :grrrrr:
Snuffleupagus

Next

Return to The Archive