SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part11

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part11

Postby Miss Brodie » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:04 pm

Miss Brodie wrote:
Dem not logged in wrote:Lol, just Lol, Edna aka Waynetta Slob of B'mena has chickened out yet again :leer: Poor fat twat Edders can give it but can't take it!

Sorry Stooo that she thinks you're behind everything I say, the woman is as sharp as a balloon in reality :gigglesnshit:
I fear Big Edders is wantin your body Stooo :yikes: , the woman is obssed by you, if Iwas you I'd get a cyber restraining order against her! Now that all HIVE are gettin the peelers involved :roll:

Hi Miss Brodie and everyone else have a good one :cuppaT:

Hi there Dem, hows tricks? I see they have given you your own thread over there!

I don't know why they suddenly decided to get the police involved, but hey let's see what they make of most of that offensive shite posted on there. :gigglesnshit:

katta the plank wrote:

I´m so sowwy to say that Miss Demented has been admitted and will stay that way until further notice!

Sowwy? :ooer: :dunno:
Miss Brodie

Re: SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part10

Postby Miss Brodie » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:07 pm

Cumdrop wrote:I think the fact that they go to such lengths to watch our every move, is a clear indicator that we are their life Katta

Bet they're gutted, they missed all the good bits

kattatheplank wrote:The only word that comes to mind is pathetic!

kattatheplank wrote:The loveley ever so caring MS Brodie says

"Hi there Dem, hows tricks?"

:gigglesnshit: :mrgreen:
Miss Brodie

Postby Stooo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Miss Brodie wrote:[quote=Cumdrop"]I think the fact that they go to such lengths to watch our every move, is a clear indicator that we are their life Katta

What the aged Gumdrop (how's the hip hun :Hiya: ) forgets is that the 'good stuff' invariably turns up after a while :leer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:12 pm

Stooo wrote:
Miss Brodie wrote:[quote=Cumdrop"]I think the fact that they go to such lengths to watch our every move, is a clear indicator that we are their life Katta

What the aged Gumdrop (how's the hip hun :Hiya: ) forgets is that the 'good stuff' invariably turns up after a while :leer:

Gumdrop is an old lady now? Not dean anymore? :dunno: Were you wrong when you said they were the wrong person? Will you approve this post? I doubt it :gigglesnshit:

Postby Northern » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:19 pm

Next post that you write "will you approve this post"..................... I won't
:thumbsup:
Northern

Postby curious » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Northern wrote:Next post that you write "will you approve this post"..................... I won't

:doomed:
curious

Postby Gabby » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:51 pm

Northern wrote:Next post that you write "will you approve this post"..................... I won't

Fibber ! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Busted » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:45 pm

curious wrote:What no Gabs!!!! The twerp took a flounce??? Really !!!!
Hmmm, methinks she is simply sulking over on Bitchfest, have to check that out today or on her Canadian fourms, :pmsl:
Still if she did flounce ----i wonder what it was that i said???? ( thinking) hmmmm, i did call her a liar, mentioned her ex, gosh, i will have to recheck my notes and get back to all.... In the meantime :more beer: Cheers, one down, three to go.. :thumbsup:

So where did Gabs take a flounce from Curious? Or is it flounces? :dunno:
Busted

Postby Stooo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Busted wrote:
curious wrote:What no Gabs!!!! The twerp took a flounce??? Really !!!!
Hmmm, methinks she is simply sulking over on Bitchfest, have to check that out today or on her Canadian fourms, :pmsl:
Still if she did flounce ----i wonder what it was that i said???? ( thinking) hmmmm, i did call her a liar, mentioned her ex, gosh, i will have to recheck my notes and get back to all.... In the meantime :more beer: Cheers, one down, three to go.. :thumbsup:

So where did Gabs take a flounce from Curious? Or is it flounces? :dunno:

Mrs.Oddball wrote
30s ago: she sent me a pm...she's going to disappear for awhile....i'm so furious at winston and that curious..she's really hurt.
Dean wrote
59s ago: I like gabby too, i hope shes okay
Gumdrop wrote
1m, 0s ago: I was sad she's given up Modding, but I understand, it's horrible how she gets treated
Mrs.Oddball wrote
1m, 1s ago: I know dean
Mrs.Oddball wrote
1m, 11s ago: no..she's not gum..she's taking a break..thanks to that asswipe winston and curious.
Dean wrote
1m, 20s ago: Its alqways good when me and Gums are here!!
Gumdrop wrote
1m, 30s ago: Is she Ok Shell ?
Mrs.Oddball wrote
1m, 38s ago: she's missing out on good chat
Gumdrop wrote
1m, 45s ago: I'll have you know I'm wearing my badge Dean !!!!
Mrs.Oddball wrote
1m, 49s ago: I wish gabby was here
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Busted » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:03 pm

Well I read two things out of that convo:

The number one thing is that Gabby was just waiting for the perfect feeble excuse to drop those assholes like a hot potato. Using Winston and Curious as an excuse is so sad it's laughable. Apparently all the other evil things EOE did was not a good enough reason to leave (Katta's racist N*gger comments or posting personal info about others), but she has more than likely taken the spineless way out and used Winston (can't stand the guy personally but I don't think he deserves being used as an excuse for a flounce) and Curious to weasle her way out of that shithole.

I think this is something she has been thinking about for a long time and was just waiting for HER perfect opportunity to leave without upsetting the old hag Shell. I personally think she has duped Shell into thinking this is the reason why she has left that cesspit so Smell won't take any type of retaliation......YET!!!

Number two, she want's to finally rid herself of that ball and chain Katta.....no need for an explanation there except it just confirms that Katta was only there to act as a blind pitbull for her.

Bloody pathetic.
Busted

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Stooo wrote:

Shut up! She says she's the double of Alicia Keys and gets mobbed in supermarkets all the time - not least having to hide in restaurant kitchens to keep the attention at bay :snooty:

Postby curious » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:10 pm

To guest - i did note that the twerp seems to have flounced from EOE according to shell and landed back over on SOL....apparently she needs a little hug from Shehraz....lol

To Edna:

Mod

Date: Tue Mar 29 17:05 2011
Reply Quote Printer Friendly

Katta wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The loveley ever so caring MS Brodie says

I´m so sowwy to say that Miss Demented has been admitted and will stay that way until further notice!

-------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------

So Miss Brodie extends the hand of friendship to a crazed woman who is threatening to murder someone purely because of their religion? Hypocrite much Brodie? See, if you're going to troll with a holier-than-thou attitude then it really helps if you don't slip up with things like that because it just blows the whole persona about as badly as you wanted to blow Avon Barksdale.

Anywhere, where's Anne? Come on Anne, come on girl! Good girl, heel. Post in your thread now. Come on Anne, if you can push this thread to a hundred pages then I'll tell you why you and Stooo have been wasting your time all along

Hi Eddddddddddddddddddddddddddnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:
Tell us you fat hairy bitch ( and yes, i have seen your photograph :pukeup: ) how does saying hi to someone suddenly equate to extending the hand of friendship?????? I am sure a scholar such as yourself can explain that little bit of information... :gigglesnshit: And how do you know so much about the sexual activities of Ms. Brodie? Are you stalking her, or just wishing that you could get a little action????
Next :snooty:
curious

Postby Stooo » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Busted wrote:Well I read two things out of that convo:

The number one thing is that Gabby was just waiting for the perfect feeble excuse to drop those assholes like a hot potato. Using Winston and Curious as an excuse is so sad it's laughable. Apparently all the other evil things EOE did was not a good enough reason to leave (Katta's racist N*gger comments or posting personal info about others), but she has more than likely taken the spineless way out and used Winston (can't stand the guy personally but I don't think he deserves being used as an excuse for a flounce) and Curious to weasle her way out of that shithole.

I think this is something she has been thinking about for a long time and was just waiting for HER perfect opportunity to leave without upsetting the old hag Shell. I personally think she has duped Shell into thinking this is the reason why she has left that cesspit so Smell won't take any type of retaliation......YET!!!

Number two, she want's to finally rid herself of that ball and chain Katta.....no need for an explanation there except it just confirms that Katta was only there to act as a blind pitbull for her.

Bloody pathetic.

Yeah, that's crossed my mind as well. She's probably read some of the older threads on BF and realised what a nest of vipers she's become involved with.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Bloody pathetic.

Stop trying to humanize and giving her credit you prize tit! You think she is better than katta in the racism stakes?????? Wrong, she actually WORSE but very good and cunning at covering her tracks by getting others to be more vocal about her real feelings. That is her MO. Katta is an idiot who the tranny gabby relies on to act as her pit bull.When katta joined the sun forum she was very different but then she developed a taste for gabbys cock and the rest as they say is history...

Gabby is now hiding away and keeping a low profile because her tranny petra secret is now out the bag..simple as :snooty:

Postby Busted » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Guest wrote:

Bloody pathetic.

Stop trying to humanize and giving her credit you prize tit! You think she is better than katta in the racism stakes?????? Wrong, she actually WORSE but very good and cunning at covering her tracks by getting others to be more vocal about her real feelings. That is her MO. Katta is an idiot who the tranny gabby relies on to act as her pit bull.When katta joined the sun forum she was very different but then she developed a taste for gabbys cock and the rest as they say is history...

Gabby is now hiding away and keeping a low profile because her tranny petra secret is now out the bag..simple as :snooty:

Prize tit? I also think Gabby is worse than Katta and is very cunning and manipulative. She has been since day 1 when she first showed up on Sol, that's why I believe she has just found HER way out of EOE. I still think Gabby is a human, which gender is up for speculation and where was I giving her credit? I just busted her (no pun intended) for sleazing her way out of that shithole that's all.

I can read Gabby like a book and every single one of my predictions has become true with regards to her and the HIVE, so I'll just myself a good old pat on the back for that.....and I'm not the only one. Plenty figured this out ages ago.
Busted

Next

Return to The Archive old