Micky Mad has lost the Plot Part 9 (The dark times)

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: Micky Mad has lost the Plot Part 9 (The dark times)

Postby Rollup. » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:17 am

Fenella wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Rollup wrote:
drama queen jack wrote:jack that was a pitiful flounce :gigglesnshit: :whiteknight:

:mrgreen:
No point is there.
No point in FH anymore.
The famous five as they have become known really have taken over and fucked the place big time.
Micky didn't see it but he can't say he wasn't warned.
Here we are in a thread started by the ever loyal minor major and sly has fucked off to M* for a while cos she couldn't have all her own way or everyones support.
Markey is nowhere to be seen and that fucking owl woman does nothing but spread that extreme hatred bollox all over the forum.
Wouldn't surprise me if micky still can't see it.
I tried ...I remained cool and collected and polite ...under extreme pressure from an obsessive fucking pscho!

The Major, Syl, and markey don't seem to be posting there much at the moment, and yet you still manage to accuse them of "taking over". :dunno:

they fucked orf dontcha kno'?

Well then, assuming that the "famous five" includes those people, they can hardly be blamed for taking over can they?

They took over and have recently deserted to post together on M*
cos Sly didn't get her own way or enough support from enough morons.
Rollup.

Postby Fenella » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:18 am

Guest wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Rollup wrote:
drama queen jack wrote:jack that was a pitiful flounce :gigglesnshit: :whiteknight:

No point is there.
No point in FH anymore.
The famous five as they have become known really have taken over and fucked the place big time.
Here we are in a thread started by the ever loyal minor major and sly has fucked off to M* for a while cos she couldn't have all her own way or everyones support.
Markey is nowhere to be seen and that fucking owl woman does nothing but spread that extreme hatred bollox all over the forum.
I tried ...I remained cool and collected and polite ...under extreme pressure from an obsessive fucking pscho!

The Major, Syl, and markey don't seem to be posting there much at the moment, and yet you still manage to accuse them of "taking over". :dunno:

Taken over is not the same as taking over.

You mean they somehow manage to influence the forum from afar even when they don't post there? That's clever of them. :gigglesnshit:
Fenella

Postby Fenella » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:19 am

Rollup wrote:They took over and have recently deserted to post together on M*

I have my own ideas as to why Syl stopped posting there, and I don't think it was to do with her not getting her "own way".
Fenella

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:22 am

Fenella wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Rollup wrote:

No point is there.
No point in FH anymore.

Taken over is not the same as taking over.

You mean they somehow manage to influence the forum from afar even when they don't post there? That's clever of them. :gigglesnshit:

Do you understand past tense?

They took over the forum when they WERE there FFS?

Not now. Got it? :Hiya: Wakey wakey :gigglesnshit:

Postby Team Snooks » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:24 am

Fenella wrote:

I have my own ideas as to why Syl stopped posting there, and I don't think it was to do with her not getting her "own way".

She was shown up for her double standards and never stepped in when someone was attacked unless it was her chums. She even trolled posters and admitted such.
Team Snooks

Postby rule 303 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:25 am

Tytonidae wrote:Guests - It's the principle - anyway, dolescum should be fucking grateful that someone is generating some wealth, otherwise they might be forced to get out of bed in the morning, stop shagging in pursuit of their next meal ticket and work! :yikes:

if signing on means being unable to have a rummage in the wife's bloomers,and the occasional dabble,then life really wouldn't be worth living :shake head:
rule 303

Postby Tytonidae » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:25 am

Guest wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:Guests - It's the principle - anyway, dolescum should be fucking grateful that someone is generating some wealth, otherwise they might be forced to get out of bed in the morning, stop shagging in pursuit of their next meal ticket and work! :yikes:

Exactly. It is the principle. Whoever is liable for tax should pay it in full and say you and me thousands every year in tax. Glad we agree on that one finally.

After all who wouldn't want their personal tax threshold increased to £21k before a penny is paid in tax? :thumbsup:

..yes, it is the principle, its you who keeps putting up the 'amounts' as if it excuses scum...so, we agree, dolescum are parasites and should be rooted out, it's the principle of the thing after all :smilin:
Tytonidae

Postby Tytonidae » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:29 am

rule 303 wrote:

if signing on means being unable to have a rummage in the wife's bloomers,and the occasional dabble,then life really wouldn't be worth living :shake head:

:mrgreen: - you may rummage all you please but I'd prefer the state didn't fund it and it's consequences
Tytonidae

Postby Fenella » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:30 am

Guest wrote:
Do you understand past tense?

They took over the forum when they WERE there FFS?

Not now. Got it? :Hiya: Wakey wakey :gigglesnshit:

In that case, rollup would have said they "took over".
Fenella

Postby Tytonidae » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:32 am

Fenella wrote:

No but I can not decide exactly why she left Fenella - I don't suppose you wish to post your ideas?
Tytonidae

Postby Rollup. » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:34 am

Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly. It is the principle. Whoever is liable for tax should pay it in full and say you and me thousands every year in tax. Glad we agree on that one finally.

After all who wouldn't want their personal tax threshold increased to £21k before a penny is paid in tax? :thumbsup:

..yes, it is the principle, its you who keeps putting up the 'amounts' as if it excuses scum...so, we agree, dolescum are parasites and should be rooted out, it's the principle of the thing after all :smilin:

You understand nothing of political agendas.
Duncan Smith has stated he knows exactly how many dolescum there are when he said ex ammount of people have been on benefits for ex ammount of years.
Ex ammount of people have never had a job and so on.
No right minded person wants to support these people forever but most right minded people know what a tiny minority these people are in.
The government could target those people very easily as they are all there on computer screens.
But thats not the idea.
The idea is to whip idiots like you into a frenzy via the gobbldygook daily into believing theres millions of them at your door ...bit like reds under the bed.
Even though you say you seperate the genuine from the fake ...you rabid rantings help paint all people in reciept of benefits as scum.
Being naive and stupid doesn't help but you could get off your fucking high horse and educate yourself ...escape what your father has done to you.
Your blinkered narrow mindedness is what people find fucking irritating.
Rollup.

Postby Fenella » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:39 am

Tytonidae wrote:
Fenella wrote:

No but I can not decide exactly why she left Fenella - I don't suppose you wish to post your ideas?

Not really Ty - it would cause another row and I'm not up to that at the moment. :laughing:
Fenella

Postby Lemon » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:39 am

Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:

As has been pointed out...not everyone on benefits are scroungers who have never paid tax. It's very parochial to only see one side of this.
Lemon

Postby Tytonidae » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:40 am

Rollup wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:

You understand nothing of political agendas.
Duncan Smith has stated he knows exactly how many dolescum there are when he said ex ammount of people have been on benefits for ex ammount of years.
Ex ammount of people have never had a job and so on.
No right minded person wants to support these people forever but most right minded people know what a tiny minority these people are in.
The government could target those people very easily as they are all there on computer screens.
But thats not the idea.
The idea is to whip idiots like you into a frenzy via the gobbldygook daily into believing theres millions of them at your door ...bit like reds under the bed.
Even though you say you seperate the genuine from the fake ...you rabid rantings help paint all people in reciept of benefits as scum.
Being naive and stupid doesn't help but you could get off your fucking high horse and educate yourself ...escape what your father has done to you.
Your blinkered narrow mindedness is what people find fucking irritating.

I don't think that they can be targeted VERY easily - they have set themselves up with huge dependency and the state is trying to find a way to draw down the handouts to ALL parasites....it's a tad difficult when feigned illness and broods of offspring are involved but lets hope IDS gets brave and cuts and limits all welfare to these types
Tytonidae

Postby Tytonidae » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:44 am

quartzcrystal wrote:
Tytonidae wrote:
Guest wrote:

As has been pointed out...not everyone on benefits are scroungers who have never paid tax. It's very parochial to only see one side of this.

..I've drawn the distinctions a hundred times but nobody listens to that bit and they suggest I rope everyone in together - it's done on purpose I think, in an attempt to dilute the thrust of the 'dolescum' arguments...don't help them Q
Tytonidae

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old