MickyMad has lost the plot Part 14

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

MickyMad has lost the plot Part 14

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Stooo wrote:[quote="idiotquotefucker"/quote]







Yeah I heard Mickys gutted[/quote]

That must have been one hell of a job, I guess he regained the pork after All Bran :gigglesnshit:[/quote]


I heard he got plenty of pork from All Bran,them ladyboyz is hawt uknow
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby Lemon » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:44 am

Stooo wrote:
quartzcrystal wrote:
It's just a forum, Stooo. No point getting uppity about me having a pop at you elsewhere. You taught me all i know..... :wubwub:


Accusing me of attempting to hack your email account is not having a pop you idiot, have you stopped whinging about the PMs yet?


Aw...it must have got to you...silly boy. Don't take anything I say seriously on forums. :whogives: :smilin:
User avatar
Lemon
 
Posts: 3430
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby Lemon » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:50 am

NAA wrote:Anyhow, back to QC, so, after reading your wibble on FH, it appears you have an exclusive email account which you have only used on Dogs? nowhere else? You say "Someone attempted to hack this account" what happened to make you aware of this attempted but failed hacking attempt? This would mean you are accusing Stooo or one of the Moderators of trying to get into your email account, thats just a teensy weensy bit more than *having a pop* wouldn't you agree?


Back to QC? Your need to dissect my comments is endearing. Bored dahlink? Accusing Stooo? FFS....get a life the pair of you! :pmsl:

The problem with chucking shit is that it has a tendency to stick to your fingers. It's not my fault Stooo smells a bit unsavoury from time to time. Perhaps he should wear gloves and a pinny.
User avatar
Lemon
 
Posts: 3430
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:21 am

quartzcrystal wrote:
Stooo wrote:
quartzcrystal wrote:
It's just a forum, Stooo. No point getting uppity about me having a pop at you elsewhere. You taught me all i know..... :wubwub:


Accusing me of attempting to hack your email account is not having a pop you idiot, have you stopped whinging about the PMs yet?


Aw...it must have got to you...silly boy. Don't take anything I say seriously on forums. :whogives: :smilin:


You appeared to take the PMs very seriously at the time, your whinging and outrage was pathetic to read. Since then all you have done is whine and dig about me and this forum and now that it's finally occurred to you what a complete fanny you have been I'm 'not supposed to take anything that you say seriously'.

Not heard that before :roll:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 94845
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby NAA » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:02 am

I see we are about ready for "Part 14"
User avatar
NAA
 
Posts: 9028
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:04 pm
Location: I can see your house from here!!

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby Blub » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:11 am

Stooo wrote:
quartzcrystal wrote:
Stooo wrote:
quartzcrystal wrote:
It's just a forum, Stooo. No point getting uppity about me having a pop at you elsewhere. You taught me all i know..... :wubwub:


Accusing me of attempting to hack your email account is not having a pop you idiot, have you stopped whinging about the PMs yet?


Aw...it must have got to you...silly boy. Don't take anything I say seriously on forums. :whogives: :smilin:


You appeared to take the PMs very seriously at the time, your whinging and outrage was pathetic to read. Since then all you have done is whine and dig about me and this forum and now that it's finally occurred to you what a complete fanny you have been I'm 'not supposed to take anything that you say seriously'.

Not heard that before :roll:


stop cwying! :pointlaugh:
User avatar
Blub
 

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:11 am

NAA wrote:I see we are about ready for "Part 14"


I'll leave it for a page or so in case people want to quote easily.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 94845
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby oh mama » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:17 am

quartzcrystal wrote:
Stooo wrote:
It's just a forum, Stooo. No point getting uppity about me having a pop at you elsewhere. You taught me all i know..... :wubwub:


Accusing me of attempting to hack your email account is not having a pop you idiot, have you stopped whinging about the PMs yet?


Aw...it must have got to you...silly boy. Don't take anything I say seriously on forums. :whogives: :smilin:








was all your pitiful bellyaching a sham then qc ?
User avatar
oh mama
 

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby NAA » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 am

oh mama wrote:
quartzcrystal wrote:
Stooo wrote:
It's just a forum, Stooo. No point getting uppity about me having a pop at you elsewhere. You taught me all i know..... :wubwub:


Accusing me of attempting to hack your email account is not having a pop you idiot, have you stopped whinging about the PMs yet?


Aw...it must have got to you...silly boy. Don't take anything I say seriously on forums. :whogives: :smilin:








was all your pitiful bellyaching a sham then qc ?
Apparently so, we shall know better next time though. :thumbsup:
User avatar
NAA
 
Posts: 9028
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:04 pm
Location: I can see your house from here!!

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:50 am

NAA wrote:
oh mama wrote:
quartzcrystal wrote:
Stooo wrote:
It's just a forum, Stooo. No point getting uppity about me having a pop at you elsewhere. You taught me all i know..... :wubwub:

G
Accusing me of attempting to hack your email account is not having a pop you idiot, have you stopped whinging about the PMs yet?


Aw...it must have got to you...silly boy. Don't take anything I say seriously on forums. :whogives: :smilin:



was all your pitiful bellyaching a sham then qc ?


Apparently so, we shall know better next time though. :thumbsup:



Pauvre Micky, taken for a ride twice over then? :shame:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:43 am

Guest wrote:
NAA wrote:
oh mama wrote:
quartzcrystal wrote:
Aw...it must have got to you...silly boy. Don't take anything I say seriously on forums. :whogives: :smilin:



was all your pitiful bellyaching a sham then qc ?


Apparently so, we shall know better next time though. :thumbsup:



Pauvre Micky, taken for a ride twice over then? :shame:


Outrageous.
User avatar
tropfatigue
 
Posts: 6643
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby Orphaned Limpet » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:30 am

tropfatigue wrote:
Guest wrote:
NAA wrote:
oh mama wrote:quote="quartzcrystal"

Aw...it must have got to you...silly boy. Don't take anything I say seriously on forums. :whogives: :smilin:


was all your pitiful bellyaching a sham then qc ?


Apparently so, we shall know better next time though. :thumbsup:



Pauvre Micky, taken for a ride twice over then? :shame:


Outrageous.


Shocking! :yikes:
User avatar
Orphaned Limpet
 

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby NAA » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:36 am

Orphaned Limpet wrote:
tropfatigue wrote:
Guest wrote:
NAA wrote:
oh mama wrote:quote="quartzcrystal"

Aw...it must have got to you...silly boy. Don't take anything I say seriously on forums. :whogives: :smilin:


was all your pitiful bellyaching a sham then qc ?


Apparently so, we shall know better next time though. :thumbsup:



Pauvre Micky, taken for a ride twice over then? :shame:


Outrageous.


Shocking! :yikes:

Appalling! genuine sympathy and support is such a rare commodity these days. So callous. :snooty:
User avatar
NAA
 
Posts: 9028
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:04 pm
Location: I can see your house from here!!

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby tropfatigue » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:40 am

NAA wrote:Appalling! genuine sympathy and support is such a rare commodity these days. So callous. :snooty:


Will Micky recover from this?
User avatar
tropfatigue
 
Posts: 6643
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 13

Postby Stooo » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:41 am

tropfatigue wrote:
NAA wrote:Appalling! genuine sympathy and support is such a rare commodity these days. So callous. :snooty:


Will Micky recover from this?


Probably, after the usual tantrum and PM flurry.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 94845
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Next

Return to The Archive old

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests