SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part11

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: SHELL.SHE REALLY STILL IS THE BIGGEST CUNT ON FORUMS Part11

Postby Claire » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote: Ok. I agree in the most part. I reported Sandybeaches to the police though and they took it seriously. I handed over her IP. Unfortunately SB was an ultimate coward who hid her RL identity to even my employers. Jinty McGinty didn't, so she got a visit from the plod. I have someone who was involved's details and when I can be bothered, they will be getting handed over. I had a reason to do what I did re the police. People who write e-mails to posters employers are scum. Lower than aomebas. Also pretty fooking mental. Why would anyone sane do such a thing because of posts on a forum?

She claimed she did it on behalf of the taxpayers, and those who backed her up said the same thing. I never believed that though. In fact, I can't believe they took her seriously if she gave a false name.

She sent it to the person who dealt with "whisteblowing", so they had to. I honestly have no problem with my employer. They were duty bound to investigate the complaint. However, the investigation was a waste of council tax payers money. The total irony is that she, and the people who backed her up, are people who live on benefits. At the time, I had worked for my employer for 25 years. Now I have worked for them for 29. I have never claimed benefits. I have paid tax since I was 18. I have paid council tax to my employers for 24 years. The claim that she did it for taxpayers is laughable considering I have paid more tax in my life that any of the wasters involved.

It was obvious that the bit about the tax payers was just an excuse, and I don't think she expected anyone to believe it, except for some people who might otherwise have called her a stalker if she admitted she did it out of spite. I have to say that this Ginny Talbot sounds similar - all that guff about them being in high profile jobs and her implying that she's worried they might lose their jobs or appear in the paper doesn't sound very sincere to me.

I agree about Ginny Talbot IF she was going to report them to their employers.
Claire

Postby Cruella » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Claire wrote:
Cruella wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote: Ok. I agree in the most part. I reported Sandybeaches to the police though and they took it seriously. I handed over her IP. Unfortunately SB was an ultimate coward who hid her RL identity to even my employers. Jinty McGinty didn't, so she got a visit from the plod. I have someone who was involved's details and when I can be bothered, they will be getting handed over. I had a reason to do what I did re the police. People who write e-mails to posters employers are scum. Lower than aomebas. Also pretty fooking mental. Why would anyone sane do such a thing because of posts on a forum?

She claimed she did it on behalf of the taxpayers, and those who backed her up said the same thing. I never believed that though. In fact, I can't believe they took her seriously if she gave a false name.

Bitchin by the pool,everybodys bitchin by the pool. :pmsl: Oh the irony :flog:

Are you all alright? :kinell:

Half left :smilin: just joshing with ya claire :Hiya: I find all this bitchin tedious and it makes me larf :pmsl:
Cruella

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Claire wrote:
Whatever their skewed "justification" for doing so was, the actual objective was just to try to cause embarrassment, and if Ginny's posts to Bigfeet on Chattabox are anything to go by, to try to cause trouble for them with their employers by suggesting that there was misconduct. It's difficult to be specific as individual employers have their own rules about what is deemed to be misconduct in their own workplace - particularly with regard to IT procedures and its misuse in work time or on workplace PCs. She made a lot of the fact that some people had "high-profile jobs" so it would seem that Ginny felt that this made them fair game to be reported.

I am completely against ANYONE reporting people to their employers because of posts on a forum. If Ginny did this she is a cunt. If she threatened it, she is also a cunt. I also believe that anyone who posts with people who have did that have very skewed morals, but it's their lookout.

Snuffs, I am asking you directly. Was Ginny going to write to posters employers?

Far as I'm aware, Ginny was pondering on going to the authorities, ie the police, not anyone's employer.

Looks like employers and colleagues were being pondered here:-

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6957/ginnypost.png

Does, doesn't it - presume that grab was taken from the Facebook group?

I can only comment on what I'm aware of, and when I replied to Claire it was in mind of the Chattabox stuff. :smilin:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Fenella » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Claire wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote:
Fenella wrote:

She sent it to the person who dealt with "whisteblowing", so they had to. I honestly have no problem with my employer. They were duty bound to investigate the complaint. However, the investigation was a waste of council tax payers money. The total irony is that she, and the people who backed her up, are people who live on benefits. At the time, I had worked for my employer for 25 years. Now I have worked for them for 29. I have never claimed benefits. I have paid tax since I was 18. I have paid council tax to my employers for 24 years. The claim that she did it for taxpayers is laughable considering I have paid more tax in my life that any of the wasters involved.

It was obvious that the bit about the tax payers was just an excuse, and I don't think she expected anyone to believe it, except for some people who might otherwise have called her a stalker if she admitted she did it out of spite. I have to say that this Ginny Talbot sounds similar - all that guff about them being in high profile jobs and her implying that she's worried they might lose their jobs or appear in the paper doesn't sound very sincere to me.

Even if she wasn't she still sounds insincere, and she was clearly hoping that their jobs would be affected. Looks like a lot of hot air and thinly-veiled threats to me tbh.
Fenella

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Whatever their skewed "justification" for doing so was, the actual objective was just to try to cause embarrassment, and if Ginny's posts to Bigfeet on Chattabox are anything to go by, to try to cause trouble for them with their employers by suggesting that there was misconduct. It's difficult to be specific as individual employers have their own rules about what is deemed to be misconduct in their own workplace - particularly with regard to IT procedures and its misuse in work time or on workplace PCs. She made a lot of the fact that some people had "high-profile jobs" so it would seem that Ginny felt that this made them fair game to be reported.

I am completely against ANYONE reporting people to their employers because of posts on a forum. If Ginny did this she is a cunt. If she threatened it, she is also a cunt. I also believe that anyone who posts with people who have did that have very skewed morals, but it's their lookout.

Snuffs, I am asking you directly. Was Ginny going to write to posters employers?

Hang on - in most cases, she'd have had to have know specifically who their employers were. I don't know if she did know who employed each person she planned to "report". She used the term "authorities" which is a little vague but going to the police was mentioned because in one case the person she reported was an employee of the CPS. Maybe she felt that this was likely to create the maximum level of embarrassment and workplace difficulty for that person.

Either way, it's fucking outrageous behaviour just because you don't like what someone posts on an internet forum. If you don't like what someone posts, then get the hell out of it. Posting on a forum is a matter of personal choice - not a job and if you don't like it, you always have the choice to leave. You don't try to stir up real life crap by reporting someone you don't like to their employer OR the police. NOR do you egg someone else on who suggests it.

Pretty fucking simple really.

Ok. I agree in the most part. I reported Sandybeaches to the police though and they took it seriously. I handed over her IP. Unfortunately SB was an ultimate coward who hid her RL identity to even my employers. Jinty McGinty didn't, so she got a visit from the plod. I have someone who was involved's details and when I can be bothered, they will be getting handed over. I had a reason to do what I did re the police. People who write e-mails to posters employers are scum. Lower than aomebas. Also pretty fooking mental. Why would anyone sane do such a thing because of posts on a forum?

Well said Claire.

Any thing to say about that then, Snuff? You who were complicit with your little chum Ginny in threatening to report people to the police or their employers because you didn't like what they posted about you on a fucking internet forum.

People like you who conspire to try to get other people into trouble with their employers are fucking scum.

Postby Sandy Shore » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Claire wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fenella wrote:

That's the thing when you accuse a civil servant of anything. The process demands that suspension on full pay is the first port of call while an investigation is started.

How many thousands of pounds did Sandybeaches cost the taxpayer with her spurious accusations?

Many.

Let us hope she got a sandy snatch for being such an irritating cunt :pmsl:
Sandy Shore

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Claire wrote:

Far as I'm aware, Ginny was pondering on going to the authorities, ie the police, not anyone's employer.

Looks like employers and colleagues were being pondered here:-

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6957/ginnypost.png

:ooer:

Yes, pretty damning isn't it?

Postby Claire » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Fenella wrote:

Does your employer block forums and social media? The point is, if they did then any allegations like that could and should be swiftly dismissed as malicious, because how could you do anything from work? And what you do on your won time is your business.

No. We are allowed to use the net in our breaks. Unpaid breaks. I was lucky. I owned the forum (toasted) so I had a list of IP's I had posted from. Some were my work, but IT had the times (my breaks). I had my 20 odd thousand posts and the IP's they were posted from were 99% my house. The rest were in my break times. If I hadn't owned the forum and didn't have access to that info, it would have been a lot more serious. People who do this are absolute low lifes.
Claire

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:

Hang on - in most cases, she'd have had to have know specifically who their employers were. I don't know if she did know who employed each person she planned to "report". She used the term "authorities" which is a little vague but going to the police was mentioned because in one case the person she reported was an employee of the CPS. Maybe she felt that this was likely to create the maximum level of embarrassment and workplace difficulty for that person.

Either way, it's fucking outrageous behaviour just because you don't like what someone posts on an internet forum. If you don't like what someone posts, then get the hell out of it. Posting on a forum is a matter of personal choice - not a job and if you don't like it, you always have the choice to leave. You don't try to stir up real life crap by reporting someone you don't like to their employer OR the police. NOR do you egg someone else on who suggests it.

Ok. I agree in the most part. I reported Sandybeaches to the police though and they took it seriously. I handed over her IP. Unfortunately SB was an ultimate coward who hid her RL identity to even my employers. Jinty McGinty didn't, so she got a visit from the plod. I have someone who was involved's details and when I can be bothered, they will be getting handed over. I had a reason to do what I did re the police. People who write e-mails to posters employers are scum. Lower than aomebas. Also pretty fooking mental. Why would anyone sane do such a thing because of posts on a forum?

Well said Claire.

Any thing to say about that then, Snuff? You who were complicit with your little chum Ginny in threatening to report people to the police or their employers because you didn't like what they posted about you on a fucking internet forum.

People like you who conspire to try to get other people into trouble with their employers are fucking scum.

If someone's acting outside the law and causing another person distress as a result, then why not report them to the police?

You don't know what you're talking about, frankly.
Snuffleupagus

Postby Judy Sheindlin » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:

Well said Claire.

Have you any proof of these allegations? If not,shut the fuck up and take a back seat :dafinger:
Judy Sheindlin

Postby Claire » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Night Judge Judy and everyone else :Hiya:
Claire

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Judy Sheindlin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:

Well said Claire.

Have you any proof of these allegations? If not,shut the fuck up and take a back seat :dafinger:

How well put, Judy, and another excellent guest name. :mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:

Does your employer block forums and social media? The point is, if they did then any allegations like that could and should be swiftly dismissed as malicious, because how could you do anything from work? And what you do on your won time is your business.

No. We are allowed to use the net in our breaks. Unpaid breaks. I was lucky. I owned the forum (toasted) so I had a list of IP's I had posted from. Some were my work, but IT had the times (my breaks). I had my 20 odd thousand posts and the IP's they were posted from were 99% my house. The rest were in my break times. If I hadn't owned the forum and didn't have access to that info, it would have been a lot more serious. People who do this are absolute low lifes.

I agree they are absolute low lifes. Just as well you were able to show you were not doing anything wrong. People like that are scum.

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Claire wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote:
Fenella wrote:

It probably matters not one bit whether her intention was to report them to the police OR their employers (or even both). Either way it is a thoroughly underhand, cowardly and spiteful thing thing to do just because you don't like what someone posts on a forum to a username. How inadequate and stupid these people are, that they cannot do the obviously sensible thing - just switch the fucking computer off and walk away.

Where would any of us be if we thought that everything we type online was going to result in us being reported to our employer or the plods. What state would we be in, if everyone went trotting off to try to ruin someone's livelihood because we couldn't take back what we dished out on-line.

GinTal and her chum Snuffs - what a pair of fucking psychos! :off head:

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well said Claire.

If someone's acting outside the law and causing another person distress as a result, then why not report them to the police?

You don't know what you're talking about, frankly.

But you did agree that http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6957/ginnypost.png wasn't anything to do with reporting someone breaking the law to the police, didn't you?

And of course it was Ginny who actually got reported to the police.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive old