MissMarple

Re: So Who Do You Want To Win?

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:03 pm

MissMarple wrote:Well done Paddy :canny:

Fookin' brilliant, innit. :canny: :canny: :canny:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Gabby » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Awww he was soooo pleased to win it :canny: ... nice fella, he deserved it :smilin:
Gabby

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:15 pm

Pocahontas wrote:Awww he was soooo pleased to win it :canny: ... nice fella, he deserved it :smilin:

Wasn't he. Such a genuine reaction, lovely to see. :smilin:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Gabby » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:20 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:Awww he was soooo pleased to win it :canny: ... nice fella, he deserved it :smilin:

Yeah, tough exterior only :mrgreen:..... :Hiya:......... roll on 9.30pm!!! :canny:
Gabby

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Yeah, tough exterior only :mrgreen:..... :Hiya:......... roll on 9.30pm!!! :canny:

I got teary when Paddy and Brian did. :oops:

:Hiya: I won't be watching tonight's show until tomorrow, looking forward to it though. I see all the new HMs are under 30, so a closer group in age than in some previous years...I reckon that could make for more fireworks, and we love a good ruck on BB. :mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Gabby » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:Amy's out, and way over-posing for the cameras. :gigglesnshit:

Yeah.. I liked Amy in TOWIE.... but she's starting to remind me of 'Jordan'.......... way OTT with the posing.... WTF??? :kinell:
Gabby

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:Amy's out, and way over-posing for the cameras. :gigglesnshit:

Yeah.. I liked Amy in TOWIE.... but she's starting to remind me of 'Jordan'.......... way OTT with the posing.... WTF??? :kinell:

That's exactly who she reminded me of doing those poses too. She's turning into a caricature of herself, same way Jordan did. Shame really. :shake head:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Gabby » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:

That's exactly who she reminded me of doing those poses too. She's turning into a caricature of herself, same way Jordan did. Shame really. :shake head:

The price of fame for some I guess? :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:

Yeah, suppose so, plus they don't see being that way as a negative. Amy probably even aspires to being like Jordan. :shake head:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Gabby » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:39 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:

Yeah, suppose so, plus they don't see being that way as a negative. Amy probably even aspires to being like Jordan. :shake head:

After watching her eviction last night I'd say she's modelling herself on her!! :paranoid:
Gabby

Postby Lexi » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:49 am

I think, after being told about the similarities between her and Kate, it has gone 'straight to her head ? ...and she is modelling and portraying herself more and more as a new '"Jordan''! :ohshi:

But, it's just not the best idea she has ever had is it?!...being yourself is always a better option! :twirl:

The main thing the two of them have got in common is wanting so badly to be the most "gorgeous woman" in the World!, you can't honestly say either of them are "'beautiful"?? :yikes:

...because both of them are just, ...well, just not!... :ooer:

Maybe if they tried turning to "Snog Marry Avoid"? they could get some real help? ...

...but, neither of them will ever be ''beautiful', no matter what they do! :gigglesnshit:

All such a shame to watch! :shake head:
:pmsl:
Lexi

Previous

Return to Big Brother