MickyMad has lost the plot Part 14

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot Part 14

Postby Northern » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:45 pm

hickeyj wrote:NS can you please at least give the rough date of the pm sent to you, try as I might I cannot find the quote you said this afternoon anywhere on AM, a rough date would help in the search, thanks

PM was sent to me recently Hicks. no clue as to when the thread was meant to be started
Northern

Postby Fenella » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Northern wrote:
hickeyj wrote:NS can you please at least give the rough date of the pm sent to you, try as I might I cannot find the quote you said this afternoon anywhere on AM, a rough date would help in the search, thanks

PM was sent to me recently Hicks. no clue as to when the thread was meant to be started

Shite-stirrer. :pointlaugh:
Fenella

Postby Northern » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:48 pm

:bored:

Go away then

:mrgreen:
Northern

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Fenella wrote:
Northern wrote:

Lying cowardly shite stirrer :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Syl » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Syl wrote:Has the intrigue of the fantasy "gameplan" taken over from the "Racist forum" now? Wonder what AM posters will be accused of next?? :dafinger:

Does anyone else not see that all this crap is merely a way of getting AM posters to mistrust each other? I think most of us know who spreads the false rumours about...and it is'nt the regular posters.

why do support racists like Majorie Starshite?

She's a racist herself...

Syl is not racist - she's a much nicer person than you'll ever be. You're so bitter about anyone who posts on Monkey aren't you? :dafinger:

Thank you Fenella, :Hiya: Though to be truthful almost anyone is a nicer person than Claire, who seems to spend her life looking for someone to bad mouth...bess her.

Are we back on the "racist theme" now....is the "gameplan" slur over so quickly?

My guess is someone who is un named sent something to NS which she then forwarded to DT. Whoever sent the "Knocking FH" thread in the first place seems to be a bit of a fantasist...because several people have scoured AM and no such thread exists.
Of course they could always stand up and back up their actions.......but cowardly trouble causers seldom do that do they?. :gigglesnshit:
Syl

Postby Fenella » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Northern wrote::bored:

Go away then

Nah, I like to let you know what a shite-stirrer and a liar you are. :mrgreen:
Fenella

Postby Northern » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Fenella wrote:
Northern wrote::bored:

Go away then

Nah, I like to let you know what a shite-stirrer and a liar you are. :mrgreen:

:thumbsup:
Northern

Postby hickeyj » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Northern wrote:

fuck off guest, your irritating me!

NS, you can see IP's on here, is the sender of the pm the same 'guest' posting here now?

is the sender of the pm an active member of AM?
hickeyj

Postby Fenella » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Syl wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:
Syl wrote:Has the intrigue of the fantasy "gameplan" taken over from the "Racist forum" now? Wonder what AM posters will be accused of next?? :dafinger:

Does anyone else not see that all this crap is merely a way of getting AM posters to mistrust each other? I think most of us know who spreads the false rumours about...and it is'nt the regular posters.

Syl is not racist - she's a much nicer person than you'll ever be. You're so bitter about anyone who posts on Monkey aren't you? :dafinger:

Thank you Fenella, :Hiya: Though to be truthful almost anyone is a nicer person than Claire, who seems to spend her life looking for someone to bad mouth...bess her.

Are we back on the "racist theme" now....is the "gameplan" slur over so quickly?

My guess is someone who is un named sent something to NS which she then forwarded to DT. Whoever sent the "Knocking FH" thread in the first place seems to be a bit of a fantasist...because several people have scoured AM and no such thread exists.
Of course they could always stand up and back up their actions.......but cowardly trouble causers seldom do that do they?. :gigglesnshit:

This lot will try anything to cause trouble with Monkey - Claire, Stooo, NS - all of them have tried it.

NS won't back it up either - so I conclude that she's lying for some reason.
Fenella

Postby Claire » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Syl wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not only are you a guttersnipe, your grammar is appalling. :yikes:
Claire

Postby Northern » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:53 pm

hickeyj wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Northern wrote:

NS, you can see IP's on here, is the sender of the pm the same 'guest' posting here now?

Hickey I will not "out" who sent it me
Northern

Postby DreamTwister » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Fenella wrote:This lot will try anything to cause trouble with Monkey - .

True and you fall into the trap.
DreamTwister

Postby Fenella » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:55 pm

DreamTwister wrote:
Fenella wrote:This lot will try anything to cause trouble with Monkey - .

True and you fall into the trap.

I'm glad that you agree that NS is stirring. Pity you didn't tell her that though.
Fenella

Postby hickeyj » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:55 pm

:[/quote]

is the sender of the pm an active member of AM?[/quote]

Hickey I will not "out" who sent it me[/quote]

I'm not asking you to out anyone, I just have a feeling that the sender is not SB but I do have other feelings, can you at least confirm that it is someone who still presently posts on AM?
hickeyj

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:55 pm

hickeyj wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Northern wrote:

a certain lying shit stirrer who likes racists like Marjorie Starship is annoying me. Once it stops lying then I will desist with calling her a lying shit stirring coward

Previous

Return to The Archive old