Dean's cybersex

Old threads that got too big or just faded away.

Dean's cybersex

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Fair play to you my man, when you ram it up there, you do it in CAPS and that makes you fucking HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I offer to cybersex ANY woman, right here, right NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

IN CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Re: Dean's cybersex

Postby curious » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:51 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Fair play to you my man, when you ram it up there, you do it in CAPS and that makes you fucking HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does fatboy deano actually cybersex women? I was under the impression he mostly lusted after livestock.
go figure. :whistle:
curious

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Well some of his cybersex was printed today on here.... it didn't look like his usual writing style but.....

I dunno, maybe it was his first time and he just accidentally pressed CAPS LOCK and got carried away????
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:53 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Fair play to you my man, when you ram it up there, you do it in CAPS and that makes you fucking HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got the screengrab somewhere... :whistle:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby dunno » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:56 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Well some of his cybersex was printed today on here.... it didn't look like his usual writing style but.....

I dunno, maybe it was his first time and he just accidentally pressed CAPS LOCK and got carried away????

his original pm was maybe not necessarily in caps, whoever grabbed it might have cap lock it for greater effect? :dunno:
dunno

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Post it, I must see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll get the joke I'm sure and anyway he'd expect you to do it.....

Personally I'd be miffed if any of my cybersex was printed, but that won't happen cos I don't cybersex!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:59 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Post it, I must see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I'd be miffed if any of my cybersex was printed, but that won't happen cos I don't cybersex!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have a look when I get home
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dr Teef » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Cyber sex in caps :gigglesnshit: I'm fucking howling here might just stick around instead of playin ps3 I can see this getting funny :trollface:
Dr Teef

Postby Claire » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Stooo wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Post it, I must see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have a look when I get home

Gonny no dae that? Poca is actually involved in this and it's not really fair to her.
Claire

Postby curious » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:06 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Well some of his cybersex was printed today on here.... it didn't look like his usual writing style but.....

Maybe his cybersex friend was hard of hearing and he needed to use the caps lock to convince her that she was really enjoying it. :whistle: another thought is he needed the caps lock because his cybersex friend is blind? That is probable, after-all we are discussing fatboy deano, the unibrow mutt
curious

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:06 pm

I said this three years ago, but what was posted as the header on twisted was nothing to do with me. it wasn't a screenshot of a PM, it was a few lines typed on an office type app, and with my name on the bottom. I was Admin on that forum at the time, so assumed it was a dig at me. Once again, for the final time, I didn't write it, and a screenshot of my PMs was never posted.

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:10 pm

Aye its not fair, but it happened 3 years ago and now my interest has been piqued.

I realise its posting private stuff but .....

hmm actually I'm kinda 50/50.

Would I like it to happen to me? No

Would I like any of my personal correspondence printed?? I'm sure some are thinking of ways of obtaining it as I speak :laughing: - SQL injection doesn't work with Forumotion :wink:

But it's Dean, he's the last guy I'd think of as being romantic or "sexy" even........... LMFAO

It'll be funny as fuck, I'm sure, but yeah Poca could be put off from returning here.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby BUDGIE » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Guest wrote:

I said this three years ago, but what was posted as the header on twisted was nothing to do with me. it wasn't a screenshot of a PM, it was a few lines typed on an office type app, and with my name on the bottom. I was Admin on that forum at the time, so assumed it was a dig at me. Once again, for the final time, I didn't write it, and a screenshot of my PMs was never posted.

Hi Dean.

So it's not you then? It didn't look like your style if truth be told.

But that means if its not you then who is it?? And more importantly does this mean it can be printed without upsetting Poca?????

It looks fuckin hilarious :pmsl:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby charlie » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Guest wrote:

liar, i saw the pm grabs that got banded around back then :gigglesnshit:
charlie

Postby Claire » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:16 pm

It is a pm from Dean though. Just sayin...
Claire

Next

Return to The Archive old