Dear Guests...

Big Threads

Dear Guests...

Postby Stooo » Thu May 16, 2013 11:10 pm

If you're sat on a news thread having a heated argument with a member then insults are understandable in the heat of the moment, then fine.

If you're just sat there slagging off members in the Arms for some sort of weird reason, your posts will not be approved.

I've kept this as simple as I can because I know that some of you are hard of thinking.

Your loving Admin, Stooo :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Dear Guests...

Postby Stooo » Thu May 16, 2013 11:50 pm

No guest, no-one has been 'getting' at me.

If you want to slag off a member then have the balls to join up, I'm sick facilitating morons like you who sit slagging Holly off at night and then Snuffs by day, let alone Canny, Ragga or anyone else who has the temerity to join.

I have made my position quite clear and you have the option of fucking off.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu May 16, 2013 11:59 pm

All members are 'protected' guest.

If you have an issue with that then join up, if you're banned then you obviously hate the place but can't stay away; poor you.

If you can't get your head around my very simple and easy to read OP then perhaps you need to stick to Club Penguin. :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri May 17, 2013 12:26 am

Stooo wrote:If you're sat on a news thread having a heated argument with a member then insults are understandable in the heat of the moment, then fine.

If you're just sat there slagging off members in the Arms for some sort of weird reason, your posts will not be approved.

I've kept this as simple as I can because I know that some of you are hard of thinking.

Good call Stooo :cat:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Stooo » Fri May 17, 2013 12:30 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Stooo wrote:If you're sat on a news thread having a heated argument with a member then insults are understandable in the heat of the moment, then fine.

Good call Stooo :cat:

I knows it.
Stooo
Site Admin

Return to The Archive