The X Factor

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

The X Factor

Postby charlie » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Anyone watch it tonight? I thought Danyl was by far the best tonight, closely followed by Miss Frank.

I agree with what Louis said about Jamie. It's supposed to be big band night, and Jamie did a U2 number. Everyone else made an effort to do big band stuff, even if it didn't suit them, but Jamie didn't bother - he just wanted to stay in his comfort zone.
charlie

Re: The X Factor

Postby Lexi » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:25 am

But don't forget Fenella, they don't choose what to sing! their mentor does!
Lexi

Postby lexis ghost » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:04 am

Fenella wrote:Anyone watch it tonight? I thought Danyl was by far the best tonight, closely followed by Miss Frank.

I agree with what Louis said about Jamie. It's supposed to be big band night, and Jamie did a U2 number. Everyone else made an effort to do big band stuff, even if it didn't suit them, but Jamie didn't bother - he just wanted to stay in his comfort zone.

Jamie had a song, Simon didn't like it and gave Jamie 24 hrs to learn the U2 song. Bottom two tonight for Jamie.
lexis ghost

Postby charlie » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:20 am

Lexi wrote:But don't forget Fenella, they don't choose what to sing! their mentor does!

Yes, that's true. I'm probably blaming the wrong person. It's just that Jamie annoys me a bit. :laughing:
charlie

Postby lexis ghost » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:41 am

Jamie is far too POOR ME. Another brookstein, he wont win. I would love to see J&E win this year, just to piss all over Simons flakes. :laughing:
lexis ghost

Postby charlie » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:44 am

lexis ghost wrote:Jamie is far too POOR ME. Another brookstein, he wont win. I would love to see J&E win this year, just to piss all over Simons flakes. :laughing:

Yes, he is a bit like Steve Brookstein. Mind you, I liked Steve - thought he had a great voice.

Can you imagine John and Edward winning? Simon would have a fit. :mrgreen:
charlie

Postby charlie » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:15 am

Tonight I reckon that Lloyd will be in the bottom two again. Don't know who else will be though - maybe Stacey.

Why has Lucie started to talk like Stacey? When whatsisname was talking to her after the judging she sounded just like Stacey.
charlie

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:17 am

Fenella wrote:Tonight I reckon that Lloyd will be in the bottom two again. Don't know who else will be though - maybe Stacey.

Why has Lucie started to talk like Stacey? When whatsisname was talking to her after the judging she sounded just like Stacey.

I noticed that about lucy too. Weird. Lloyd was bad last night, so was Stacey and I really just don't like Jamie.
Claire

Postby charlie » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:19 am

Claire wrote:
Fenella wrote:Tonight I reckon that Lloyd will be in the bottom two again. Don't know who else will be though - maybe Stacey.

I noticed that about lucy too. Weird. Lloyd was bad last night, so was Stacey and I really just don't like Jamie.

I'm not keen on Jamie either, although I thought he was better last night. Wasn't Louis a pain last night? All that whinging about the rules again, and saying over and over that he's a judge. :laughing:
charlie

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:30 am

Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote:

I'm not keen on Jamie either, although I thought he was better last night. Wasn't Louis a pain last night? All that whinging about the rules again, and saying over and over that he's a judge. :laughing:

Yes, he's a pain!
Claire

Postby charlie » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:25 am

Last night Lucie and Jedward were in the bottom two. There were two votes to send Jedward home, and then Simon decided to leave it to the public vote. Lucie got the lowest number of votes so she went. Simon is now in disgrace as some people think he should have voted to kick Jedward out. :laughing:
charlie

Postby xfactor » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:20 pm

everyone wants to know why he did nt make it a third vote for them out. he is a coward and his surname should be coward and not cowell

i will no longer be watching
xfactor

Postby charlie » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:09 pm

Lucie did get the lowest number of votes though. If people had voted for her she wouldn't have been in the bottom two in the first place.
charlie

Postby Claire » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:16 pm

Fenella wrote:Lucie did get the lowest number of votes though. If people had voted for her she wouldn't have been in the bottom two in the first place.

I agree. It'm meant to be the public choosing anyway. I wonder if it was her Stacey impersonation that put people off? :dunno:
Claire

Postby charlie » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:17 pm

Claire wrote:
Fenella wrote:Lucie did get the lowest number of votes though. If people had voted for her she wouldn't have been in the bottom two in the first place.

I agree. It'm meant to be the public choosing anyway. I wonder if it was her Stacey impersonation that put people off? :dunno:

It might have been. One Stacey is bad enough, but two? :laughing:
charlie

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug