DTV delusional.

Big Threads

Re: DTV delusional.

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Dean wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Is this the forum that keeps banning you all the time? :dunno:

Les likes to get pissed and chat shit, much like BD does, then wonders why they think he's a cunt over there...

I see.

Well as long as he doesn't start doing it here one BD's enough.
Vicky

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Dean wrote:
Les wrote:

I'm not banned at the moment, just confined to one particular area to post in, like a permanent naughty chair. So I've given up on it.

And Dean, what I spent most of the time doing their was arguing with people on there for doing exactly what they have been doing over this DS poster that they think is lying. Which is pretty much what you do. Argue with people. :cheers:

Better than you do it though... :snooty:

If you are who I think you are then you are crap at it.
Dox Plox

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Dox Plox wrote:
Dean wrote:
Les wrote:

I'm not banned at the moment, just confined to one particular area to post in, like a permanent naughty chair. So I've given up on it.

And Dean, what I spent most of the time doing their was arguing with people on there for doing exactly what they have been doing over this DS poster that they think is lying. Which is pretty much what you do. Argue with people. :cheers:

Better than you do it though... :snooty:

If you are who I think you are then you are crap at it.

I post as Dean everywhere, banned from DTV a long time ago. Doubt I'm who you think I am...
Dean

Postby Claire » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Victoria wrote:
Les wrote:
jackb wrote:What a sad load of bastards ... especially you doxybollox.

Surely, it's really no different to having a thread devoted to bitching about Fresh Horizons? :dunno:

The difference is most of us here know all the members on Fresh Horizon, whereas a lot of us haven't a clue about the members of DTV.

I think that's a bit unfair tbh. It's ONE thread.

Alfie is normally the one who starts all the bs about people scamming DS or posting about reporting people to their work etc. Was she involved in all of this? Jane Doh was one nasty piece of work in that thread.
Claire

Postby Bellerophon » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Dox Plox wrote:Well here is a screenshot that someone on DTV took that apparently proves Nooway is a troll and that Clarkechloe is her sock.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qty1vo ... mqCZHwzHf8

I don't think it proves it at all. In fact, I am inclined to believe that clarkechloe is actually a sock of a DTV member and they are now trying to manufacture Nooway being a troll.

Get a fucking life.
Bellerophon

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Bellerophon wrote:
Dox Plox wrote:Well here is a screenshot that someone on DTV took that apparently proves Nooway is a troll and that Clarkechloe is her sock.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qty1vo ... mqCZHwzHf8

I don't think it proves it at all. In fact, I am inclined to believe that clarkechloe is actually a sock of a DTV member and they are now trying to manufacture Nooway being a troll.

Get a fucking life.

HI pot, meet kettle.
Dox Plox

Postby rollup » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Les wrote:

Surely, it's really no different to having a thread devoted to bitching about Fresh Horizons? :dunno:

The difference is most of us here know all the members on Fresh Horizon, whereas a lot of us haven't a clue about the members of DTV.

Alfie is normally the one who starts all the bs about people scamming DS or posting about reporting people to their work etc. Was she involved in all of this? Jane Doh was one nasty piece of work in that thread.

You're right Claire ... I can easily keep my nose out of it really.
rollup

Postby Vicky » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Les wrote:

To be honest Claire i have no idea. I approve posts, but the names mean nothing to me.
Vicky

Postby charlie » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Les wrote:

alfie was the main instigator shes the worst over there! always at the forefront and when others disagree on there she disappears until its blown over. the admin had to tell her off once for her discussing trolling ds with her mates. she should b permanently banned as she makes dvt rep worse. the fat bitch says she works at the nhs, she spends a good part of her day on dvt and ds trolling people in advice
charlie

Postby Claire » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:52 pm

jackb wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Les wrote:

You're right Claire ... I can easily keep my nose out of it really.

Good stuff :Wiiiine!:
Claire

Postby Claire » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Victoria wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Les wrote:Surely, it's really no different to having a thread devoted to bitching about Fresh Horizons? :dunno:

To be honest Claire i have no idea. I approve posts, but the names mean nothing to me.

Sorry Victoria! I was answering you, dox and the guests all at once :gigglesnshit:
Claire

Postby Claire » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:59 pm

guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Les wrote:Surely, it's really no different to having a thread devoted to bitching about Fresh Horizons? :dunno:

alfie was the main instigator shes the worst over there! always at the forefront and when others disagree on there she disappears until its blown over. the admin had to tell her off once for her discussing trolling ds with her mates. she should b permanently banned as she makes dvt rep worse. the fat bitch says she works at the nhs, she spends a good part of her day on dvt and ds trolling people in advice

Yeah she was the one that started all the crap about Smelly Jem being a hoaxer (she isn't), she also stalked Roland Rat all over the net. I hated the way they treated Roland. Jackol was the worst (who is she on DTV?). He is a bit of a creep but he obviously
has mental and physical health issues and they hounded him constantly. Now it's JRA they are bullying the life out of.

What a sad forum it has become. :shake head:
Claire

Postby Claire » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Btw who is the nurse someone said they were going to report? I'll warn her on DS.
Claire

Postby Dox Plox » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:05 pm

I see Tachyon is still fuming that he can't find out who I am. :wink:
Dox Plox

Postby Claire » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Dox Plox wrote:I see Tachyon is still fuming that he can't find out who I am. :wink:

Who is FBI from DS on there? It's a real mental. It was trolling that farmer guy, farmerbob I think he is called. "wb cc" lol. It sees Chris in it's dreams!

I reported Jane on Nooways thread today btw and I never report. She trolled the thread for almost 24 hours.
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive