robbee wrote:
**All aboard** wrote:Hi Robbeee,

Wassa goss? .......

Thanks mucker........ :canny:

Robster....... :Hiya:
justpoppedin

Re: DS and DTV Part 2

Postby Biggun » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:24 pm

jubbly wrote:You should read the hillsborough thread in the playground. I actually had apathy saying she was going to bed but then posting 2 minutes later. I called her a menopausal columbo because she kept coming back to say one more thing. In the end she had to close the thread because her and her arselickers were being beaten so badly .

That was the crime I committed on DTV. I never broke any rules but was regularly banned for made up reasons. All because I made apathy look a tit in that thread and she lost the power and control she so desperately craves.

Apathy is missing the love of a man, any man. I think her state of mind is the result of rejection from someone she obviously thought would suffer her abuse, and lack of humour. Apathy is a lonely woman, bitter in her Huddersfield hovel. If you had half a heart you would send a strippergram to her place, and cheer her up. While you're at it, send some blue tack to Ginger so she keeps her legs together, or Apathy might just combust in rage. :cronos:
Biggun

Postby Les » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:15 pm

People on DTV finding it hard to understand why I am still interested in reading about a forum that has shunned me. Well why do a lot of them post about DS when they've been banned from there? It's a bit like watching a soap opera, you are 99% sure that it is going to be boring, but you watch (read it) anyway just in case something interesting happens.
Anyway, it's not an obsession, more of a passing interest while bored. Anyone who spends as much time on and talking about DS as some of the dtvers do need to take an irony pill, when accusing me of this.

Why don't I reply on there? Well, if they unlock me from the playground I will. But they won't.
Les

Postby Jobless » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Les, the best you can do is to stop giving those bitter hags at DTV the satisfaction. Every time you mention how you're locked in the playground Apathy and her chums are having a giggle at your expense. I would advise anyone with any self respect to stay away from that place. All it is is a little place for Apathy and her bitter inner circle to chat shit and point and laugh at whoever's fallen from grace out of their incestuous little clique. If you're not in her little gang you're surplus to requirements and at best your presence is merely tolerated.

DTV is just a power trip for Apathy, that's all. Why the fuck Stoatie even bothers posting there is beyond me. They seem to have rubbed off on him, because I've noticed his posts on DS have become increasingly bitchy, which is a shame because he's better than that.You're a middle aged man, you should be above all that shit. Seriousy, fuck em.
Jobless

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:16 pm

Jobless wrote:Les, the best you can do is to stop giving those bitter hags at DTV the satisfaction. Every time you mention how you're locked in the playground Apathy and her chums are having a giggle at your expense. I would advise anyone with any self respect to stay away from that place. All it is is a little place for Apathy and her bitter inner circle to chat shit and point and laugh at whoever's fallen from grace out of their incestuous little clique. If you're not in her little gang you're surplus to requirements and at best your presence is merely tolerated.

DTV is just a power trip for Apathy, that's all. Why the fuck Stoatie even bothers posting there is beyond me. They seem to have rubbed off on him, because I've noticed his posts on DS have become increasingly bitchy, which is a shame because he's better than that.You're a middle aged man, you should be above all that shit. Seriousy, fuck em.

You have just described many many forums and it's posters to a T. If they aren't kept alive in some way by either fresh blood or wider audience,they become whittled down to whom ever admin and or mods prefer. Then the cliches begin.

Postby Les » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:58 pm

Jobless wrote:Les, the best you can do is to stop giving those bitter hags at DTV the satisfaction. Every time you mention how you're locked in the playground Apathy and her chums are having a giggle at your expense. I would advise anyone with any self respect to stay away from that place. All it is is a little place for Apathy and her bitter inner circle to chat shit and point and laugh at whoever's fallen from grace out of their incestuous little clique. If you're not in her little gang you're surplus to requirements and at best your presence is merely tolerated.

You are right in a lot of what you say apart from one thing. Nearly all of the posters left on these forums, DTV, Dogs, Bitchfest, FH and even DS (among others) are middle aged or older. Let's face it, kids don't join forums anymore - at least, not these ones. They are too busy snapchatting. So actually, I'm conversing with my own demographic. :snooty:
Les

Postby DS'er 2013 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:18 pm

Does anyone know why DS doesn't do anything about the DTV lot who keep trying to disrupt the DS forum? DS would be much better without them.
All they do is make posts about other DS FMs all the time.
The DTV lot add nothing to DS, even though they think they do. They think they are so funny and intelligent, yet most of them are thick as shite.
And yes they do all gang up on people. Some how they think that posting a link to a DS thread on DTV isn't ganging up. You can always tell a thread they are ganging up on, as it has the same names in again and again, just replying to each other and talking about the OP of the thread.
DS really should be doing something, but they use they keep making excuses.
DS'er 2013

Postby charlie » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:40 pm

DS'er 2013 wrote:Does anyone know why DS doesn't do anything about the DTV lot who keep trying to disrupt the DS forum? DS would be much better without them.
The DTV lot add nothing to DS, even though they think they do. They think they are so funny and intelligent, yet most of them are thick as shite.
And yes they do all gang up on people. Some how they think that posting a link to a DS thread on DTV isn't ganging up. You can always tell a thread they are ganging up on, as it has the same names in again and again, just replying to each other and talking about the OP of the thread.

Meanwhile in the densest part of the jungle, in an undiscovered part of the world, an as yet to be discovered little insect breathed its last.
charlie

Postby DSer 2014 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:25 pm

DS'er 2013 wrote:Does anyone know why DS doesn't do anything about the DTV lot who keep trying to disrupt the DS forum? DS would be much better without them.

I agree.
Jane Doh, stoatie, Addissonian, genius girl, Hobbit Feet, vosne need to fuck off and stick to DTV.
DSer 2014

Postby DS'er 2013 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:53 pm

DSer 2014 wrote:

I agree.
Jane Doh, stoatie, Addissonian, genius girl, Hobbit Feet, vosne need to fuck off and stick to DTV.

Good to see someone else recognize the same names that appear all the time.
DS'er 2013

Postby Claire » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:18 pm

DS'er 2013 wrote:
DSer 2014 wrote:

I agree.

They ruin DS. Is Captain Kremen a member there? He's another back slapper.
Claire

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:28 pm

Claire wrote:
DS'er 2013 wrote:
DSer 2014 wrote:

I agree.

So are HenryGarten and PaulBrock.

The strange thing is that it isn't just DTV members in the bully gang. Kremmen isn't on DTV I don't think but he happily joins in.

Postby Claire » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Claire wrote:
DS'er 2013 wrote:
DSer 2014 wrote:

I agree.

So are HenryGarten and PaulBrock.

The strange thing is that it isn't just DTV members in the bully gang. Kremmen isn't on DTV I don't think but he happily joins in.

I noticed! I used to like HenryGarten. Does he join in? :bawlin:
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive