Dreams

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Dreams

Postby Gigolo » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:20 pm

I had a little sleep this afternoon:

I examined the land to see how things were with the dream I had written. I thought it was good to write the dream but I was a bit worried. The land was even, Victoria was in the land, the land was saturated in oil and Victoria was in the oil. Victoria was often known as Vicky and the dream called her Victoria. The first thing I noticed was the land was even. I considered that the land was even meant things were OK. I had been worried incase I had upset Victoria. I did not want to upset Victoria at all.
Victoria in the land appeared happy and kept quiet. The land was dry as I saw Victoria in the land was happy and was quiet. The land appeared dry to keep Victoria clean.
The land was heavily saturated with oil There was lots of oil. That the land was saturated in oil meant the land was productive. The dream was productive for Victoria.
Victoria was now in the oil again. The land was heavily saturated with oil and Victoria was submerged in the oil. Jesus indicated the oil was good and Victoria would know.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:52 pm

Gigolo wrote:I had a little sleep this afternoon:

I examined the land to see how things were with the dream I had written. I thought it was good to write the dream but I was a bit worried. The land was even, Victoria was in the land, the land was saturated in oil and Victoria was in the oil. Victoria was often known as Vicky and the dream called her Victoria.
The area of land was south west of Aberdeen. It was a small area of land and there was a lot of oil.
The first thing I noticed was the land was even. I considered that the land was even meant things were OK. I had been worried incase I had upset Victoria. I did not want to upset Victoria at all.
Victoria in the land appeared happy and kept quiet. The land was dry as I saw Victoria in the land was happy and was quiet. The land appeared dry to keep Victoria clean.
The land was heavily saturated with oil There was lots of oil. That the land was saturated in oil meant the land was productive. The dream was productive for Victoria.
Victoria was now in the oil again. The land was heavily saturated with oil and Victoria was submerged in the oil. Jesus indicated the oil was good and Victoria would know.
Gigolo

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:57 pm

sniff...
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Gigolo » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:33 pm

Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:I had a little sleep this afternoon:

I examined the land to see how things were with the dream I had written. I thought it was good to write the dream but I was a bit worried. The land was even, Victoria was in the land, the land was saturated in oil and Victoria was in the oil. Victoria was often known as Vicky and the dream called her Victoria.
The area of land was south west of Aberdeen. It was a small area of land and there was a lot of oil.
The first thing I noticed was the land was even. I considered that the land was even meant things were OK. I had been worried incase I had upset Victoria. I did not want to upset Victoria at all.
Victoria in the land appeared happy and kept quiet. The land was dry as I saw Victoria in the land was happy and was quiet. The land appeared dry to keep Victoria clean. I noticed there were sandy gentle hills in the land and Victoria was happy.
Victoria was now in the oil again. The land was heavily saturated with oil and Victoria was submerged in the oil. Although Victoria was completely submerged in oil, she was happy, breathing air and was clean. Jesus indicated the oil was good and Victoria would know.
Last edited by Gigolo on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:There was a woman on Mysun and Sleeping Dogs who was a junkie and she really liked me. It was surprising she was a junkie as she did not come across like a junkie. She was a nice poster and people liked her. She was a nice person.
I wondered who she was. Vickie liked me. Vicky was nice and people liked her. I liked Vickie. She was a level headed poster and did not come across like a junkie. Vickie fitted the criteria. It was Vickie.
''It was Vicky' stood out and was noticably darker. It was Vicky.
I noticed with approval that Vicky was dark. It was good quality and was gritty. It was a bit murky but was good quality and gritty. I considered I would ignore the murky. She was good quality gritty dark. I liked Vicky.
Vickie was a heroin junkie when she was around 20. Now she was a perscription junkie. Vickie knew I had taken a lot of mushrooms. She liked that I had taken a lot of mushrooms as she considered we had past drug use in common. Aside from that she really liked me.
Vicky liked that I had taken a lot of mushrooms because she liked mushrooms.
I saw Fiona looking at Vicky. Fiona told me Vicky was like her.
I saw a young Fiona examining Vicky. The young Fiona was a junkie and was in the street looking up at Vicky as she was now through the window of a house. Fiona was semi circling in the street and Vicky was in a house. Fiona knew Vicky had been a junkie and saw Vicky was no longer on heroin, was in a house, was healthy and doing well. Fiona wanted to be like Vicky.
Fiona was very like Vicky.
Fiona was a friend of mine and having carefully examined everything about Vicky she liked what she saw and recommended Vicky. Fiona was a true friend and therefore she had examined Vicky.

Vickie being a junkie was not at all something I thought. The dream was not reflecting what I thought. Vicky being a junkie was not from thought, it was what I dreamed.
I was worried that Vicky wanted to keep it secret and that if people of the forum knew they might give her a difficult time. I considered people liked Vicky and would be OK.
I realized a few people - I was aware of Trapezer John - might have a go at Vicky. Vicky was a moderator. If people repeatedly gave her trouble they were banned. People generally did like Vicky and she would be OK.
I considered Vicky was reluctant to meet people because she had been a heroin junkie and was now a perscription junkie. She liked posting on the forum. I considered Vicky would be OK meeting me.
Vicky was like the Scottish ambassador on Mysun. She had the flag and everyone knew she was Scotland. She was nice poster, everyone liked her, she a good ambassador for Scotland. I considered it amusing that the Scottish ambassador on Mysun was a junkie.
Jesus warned me that Vicky was currently a junkie. Jesus said Vicky had depression and was a perscription junkie. Jesus waved away heroin, either to indicate she had never taken heroin or it was in the past. Jesus pointed out that he had appeared in the dream now, that he had said she had depression and was a perscription junkie and that he had not said anything about heroin.
Jesus told me I should meet Vicky when I went to Glasgow. Jesus said if I hung out with Vicky she would stop being a perscription junkie. Jesus told me I should hang out with Vicky for a few days. Jesus told me I would cheer Vicky up.
I was puzzled as I did not think her depression would go and she would stop being a perscription junkie in a few days.
I noticed the dream was dark and empty in interludes where Jesus was not speaking and I was doubting.
Jesus told me to hang out with Vicky for a few days.
The dream was bright where Jesus told me to hang out with Vicky for a few days.
Jesus told me to focus on what he said.

Aware Jesus had warned me Vicky was currently a junkie, I considered I would not want to meet her if she was injecting. If she was injecting and wanted to meet me she would have to get a prescription.
Jesus told me Vicky had a prescription for depression and that if she hung out with me her depression would go.

Jesus told me that if I met Vicky I would like her a lot.
Jesus told me to meet Vicky in Glasgow. Jesus said I should meet Vicky in Glasgow for one day, to buy a return ticket for that night so I was only there for the day.
Jesus told me it was up to Vicky whether she wanted to meet me, and that he wanted Vicky to meet me.

Jesus told me to meet Vicky in Glasgow, and that she wanted to meet me.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:48 pm

If its not easily distinguished from red, I added orange near the end.

Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:There was a woman on Mysun and Sleeping Dogs who was a junkie and she really liked me. It was surprising she was a junkie as she did not come across like a junkie. She was a nice poster and people liked her. She was a nice person.
I wondered who she was. Vickie liked me. Vicky was nice and people liked her. I liked Vickie. She was a level headed poster and did not come across like a junkie. Vickie fitted the criteria. It was Vickie.
''It was Vicky' stood out and was noticably darker. It was Vicky.
I noticed with approval that Vicky was dark. It was good quality and was gritty. It was a bit murky but was good quality and gritty. I considered I would ignore the murky. She was good quality gritty dark. I liked Vicky.
Vickie was a heroin junkie when she was around 20. Now she was a perscription junkie. Vickie knew I had taken a lot of mushrooms. She liked that I had taken a lot of mushrooms as she considered we had past drug use in common. Aside from that she really liked me.
Vicky liked that I had taken a lot of mushrooms because she liked mushrooms.
I saw Fiona looking at Vicky. Fiona told me Vicky was like her.
I saw a young Fiona examining Vicky. The young Fiona was a junkie and was in the street looking up at Vicky as she was now through the window of a house. Fiona was semi circling in the street and Vicky was in a house. Fiona knew Vicky had been a junkie and saw Vicky was no longer on heroin, was in a house, was healthy and doing well. Fiona wanted to be like Vicky.
Fiona was very like Vicky.
Fiona was a friend of mine and having carefully examined everything about Vicky she liked what she saw and recommended Vicky. Fiona was a true friend and therefore she had examined Vicky.

Vickie being a junkie was not at all something I thought. The dream was not reflecting what I thought. Vicky being a junkie was not from thought, it was what I dreamed.
I was worried that Vicky wanted to keep it secret and that if people of the forum knew they might give her a difficult time. I considered people liked Vicky and would be OK.
I realized a few people - I was aware of Trapezer John - might have a go at Vicky. Vicky was a moderator. If people repeatedly gave her trouble they were banned. People generally did like Vicky and she would be OK.
I considered Vicky was reluctant to meet people because she had been a heroin junkie and was now a perscription junkie. She liked posting on the forum. I considered Vicky would be OK meeting me.
Vicky was like the Scottish ambassador on Mysun. She had the flag and everyone knew she was Scotland. She was nice poster, everyone liked her, she a good ambassador for Scotland. I considered it amusing that the Scottish ambassador on Mysun was a junkie.
Jesus warned me that Vicky was currently a junkie. Jesus said Vicky had depression and was a perscription junkie. Jesus waved away heroin, either to indicate she had never taken heroin or it was in the past. Jesus pointed out that he had appeared in the dream now, that he had said she had depression and was a perscription junkie and that he had not said anything about heroin.
Jesus told me I should meet Vicky when I went to Glasgow. Jesus said if I hung out with Vicky she would stop being a perscription junkie. Jesus told me I should hang out with Vicky for a few days. Jesus told me I would cheer Vicky up.
I was puzzled as I did not think her depression would go and she would stop being a perscription junkie in a few days.
I noticed the dream was dark and empty in interludes where Jesus was not speaking and I was doubting.
Jesus told me to hang out with Vicky for a few days.
The dream was bright where Jesus told me to hang out with Vicky for a few days.
Jesus told me to focus on what he said.

Aware Jesus had warned me Vicky was currently a junkie, I considered I would not want to meet her if she was injecting. If she was injecting and wanted to meet me she would have to get a prescription.
Jesus told me Vicky had a prescription for depression and that if she hung out with me her depression would go.

Jesus told me that if I met Vicky I would like her a lot.
Jesus told me to meet Vicky in Glasgow. Jesus said Vicky would meet me and that she wanted to meet me. Jesus said I should meet Vicky in Glasgow for one day, to buy a return ticket for that night so I was only there for the day.
Jesus told me it was up to Vicky whether she wanted to meet me
(Jesus pointed out to me he knew that I knew that before, but that he was saying it for other people) and that he wanted Vicky to meet me.
Jesus said that although Vicky knew he wanted her to meet me, it was up to her. Jesus said he wanted Vicky to meet me because if she met me she would stop taking the prescription, and he wanted me to meet Vicky because I would really like her.
Jesus told me to meet Vicky in Glasgow, that she would meet me and that she wanted to meet me.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:10 pm

Yesterday morning:

The Treasury had done research into my question as to how much profit the banks made from overdraft facilities in the previous financial year and had decided it was £300 million. They weren't certain but had decided that was around the likely figure.
I was surprised. I thought it was more.
I had sent the Treasury a Freedom Of Information request under the title 'Redistribution', asking the question. They replied they didn't know. I had received a letter from them, which was an email, which I saw and was to write:

Freedom of Information Act 2000: Bank Profits from Overdraft Facilities

Thank you for your Freedom of Information enquiry of 10 July 2014, which we received on 11 July 2014.

You asked for information covering -

The profit banks made from overdraft facilities in the previous financial year.

I can confirm that HM Treasury does not hold information in scope of your request.

If you have any queries about this letter, please do not hesitate to contact me. Please quote the reference number above in any future communications.

Someone from the Treasury explained to me in the dream that the £300 million was the profit after wages and administration costs had been taken into consideration, that the banks took in much more from poor people in bank charges, that the question was about profit and that they thought around £300 million was the answer to the question.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:58 pm

I wondered whether to agree with Trapezer. People were afraid to agree with him incase they were accused of being racist. I felt that weight and weighed up what he was saying. I agreed with Trapezer that there was a problem with immigration.
Vicky appeared to think Trapezer was racist. Everyone respected Vicky and her view was carried weight. I agreed with Trapezer and I agreed with Vicky. They were both partly correct. Trapezer tended to generalize about communities such as blacks were criminals. The generalisation did appear racist although it wasn't clear whether it was inadvertant. Vicky did have a point.
I thought I should point out to Vicky that she was in Scotland, Trapezer was in England, I was in England and Trapezer had a point. I was fair and it was fair to point out there was a proportionality issue with violent crime. I walked a lot at night and took night buses. In the past few years I had seen a lot and it was mainly blacks. That was a statement of fact.
Trapezer aimed that at all blacks. I referred to it as a large minority. All communities had a violent minority, it was a noticably larger minority with blacks, Jesus was in agreement, it was therefore fair to call it a large minority.
I thought that in the past 10 years, if you took the crime rate that was above the national norm, the blacks had caused more death and injury in than al qaeda. Jesus agreed and pointed out that across England in the past 10 years, the blacks had done more damage that al qaeda. I considered Al qaeda had more potential, there was awful potential, but the blacks were ahead.
Myself and others knew very nice black people. Some people who knew very nice black people were reluctant to say there was a problem with a large minority of blacks, even when they knew there was, and they said it was racism if someone else said it.
I thought I should tell Vicky Scotland did not want to end up like England. Some immigration was OK. England was a mess.
I thought the proportion of ethnics in England was higher than they told us. I thought it was over 50%. That was in London I thought it was over 50%.
Character was an issue with cities. Mass immigration destroyed the character of cities. Glasgow still had character. London had no character. London used to have a character. Now London had no character.
There were not many immigrants in Glasgow. The few I had spoken to had broad Glasgow accents. I thought they probably also had the humour. They were in keeping with Glasgow's character.
I thought I should warn Vicky that mass immigration would destroy Glasgow's character. That was if mass immigration happened in Glasgow.
Jesus told me to put the "Superman Lover" edit in the post and tell them that both me and Lightning (the producer and mixer) had recently been threatened with knives.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:12 pm

Gigolo wrote:I wondered whether to agree with Trapezer. People were afraid to agree with him incase they were accused of being racist. I felt that weight and weighed up what he was saying. I agreed with Trapezer that there was a problem with immigration.
Vicky appeared to think Trapezer was racist. Everyone respected Vicky and her view was carried weight. I agreed with Trapezer and I agreed with Vicky. They were both partly correct. Trapezer tended to generalize about communities such as blacks were criminals. The generalisation did appear racist although it wasn't clear whether it was inadvertant. Vicky did have a point.
I thought I should point out to Vicky that she was in Scotland, Trapezer was in England, I was in England and Trapezer had a point. I was fair and it was fair to point out there was a proportionality issue with violent crime. I walked a lot at night and took night buses. In the past few years I had seen a lot and it was mainly blacks. That was a statement of fact.
Trapezer aimed that at all blacks. I referred to it as a large minority. All communities had a violent minority, it was a noticably larger minority with blacks, Jesus was in agreement, it was therefore fair to call it a large minority.
I thought that in the past 10 years, if you took the crime rate that was above the national norm, the blacks had caused more death and injury in than al qaeda. Jesus agreed and pointed out that across England in the past 10 years, the blacks had done more damage that al qaeda. I considered Al qaeda had more potential, there was awful potential. Where there were a large number of Muslims gathered together, there was trouble. I saw a large number of Muslims gathered together in London. There was trouble. The large number of Muslims were gathered with a big one who was by Downing Street, at the gate. They were going to do a big one.
There was awful potential with blacks. I considered if they kept letting more in, they would turn on whites. I thought to an extent it was already happening.
I considered the blacks would probably be OK and might calm down if no more were let in.
I thought there had been an upsurge recently. It was possibly coincidence that I had seen more in the past few years. I thought it was an upsurge. I considered there 2 reasons - the increase in numbers and they were becoming emboldened. They were becoming emboldened by the increase in numbers. Although linked, it was a separate reason from the increase in numbers.
The media gave the impression that blacks attacked other blacks and did not attack whites. I had seen them attacking whites and I had been attacked. I didn't see blacks attacking blacks. I had seen black fighting black once. From what I had seen, they were regularly attacking whites. I had seen it in the street, I had seen it looking out the bus window, I had seen it on the bus. I believed it was happening regularly.
I wondered if people were afraid to report it. I wondered if white people who had been attacked by blacks thought if they reported and it wasn't proven, it would effect their employment prospects.
I thought there were journalists and politicians who rushed home and said it was marvelous.

Myself and others knew very nice black people. Some people who knew very nice black people were reluctant to say there was a problem with a large minority of blacks, even when they knew there was, and they said it was racism if someone else said it.
Vicky was aware there were a lot of stabbings in Scotland, particularly around the Glasgow area, and that that was Scottish whites doing the stabbing. This part of the dream was quiet and I was aware it was important. The last I was aware there were more stabbings around Glasgow than in London. Most of the stabbings in Scotland were carried out by people known as Neds. The Ned community around Glasgow was similar in that regard to the black community in London. That indicated it was a cultural issue rather than racial.
I considered the English would not be happy if millions of Neds came to England.

I thought I should tell Vicky Scotland did not want to end up like England. Some immigration was OK. England was a mess.
I thought the proportion of ethnics in England was higher than they told us. I thought it was over 50%. That was in London I thought it was over 50%.
Character was an issue with cities. Mass immigration destroyed the character of cities. Glasgow still had character. London had no character. London used to have a character. Now London had no character.
There were not many immigrants in Glasgow. The few I had spoken to had broad Glasgow accents. I thought they probably also had the humour. They were in keeping with Glasgow's character.
I thought I should warn Vicky that mass immigration would destroy Glasgow's character. That was if mass immigration happened in Glasgow.
I was aware Vicky wouldn't like it if over 50% of people in Glasgow were not Scottish. I thought that was something she should consider with regard to Trapezer.
Jesus pointed out to me that Lightning had recently been threatened with a knife by a member of the ethnic community, and that I had recently been threatened with a knife by a member of the ethnic community. Jesus pointed out the politicians should take note.

Jesus told me to put the "Superman Lover" edit in the post, the one with the zig zags which I had not posted previously, and tell them that both me, the flute player, and Lightning (the producer and mixer) had recently been threatened with knives.
[youtubehttps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udA3PyHdZfc[/youtube]
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:48 am

Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:I wondered whether to agree with Trapezer. People were afraid to agree with him incase they were accused of being racist. I felt that weight and weighed up what he was saying. I agreed with Trapezer that there was a problem with immigration.
I thought that in the past 10 years, if you took the crime rate that was above the national norm, the blacks had caused more death and injury in than al qaeda. Jesus agreed and pointed out that across England in the past 10 years, the blacks had done more damage that al qaeda. I considered Al qaeda had more potential, there was awful potential. Where there were a large number of Muslims gathered together, there was trouble. I saw a large number of Muslims gathered together in London. There was trouble. The large number of Muslims were gathered with a big one who was by Downing Street, at the gate. They were going to do a big one.
There was awful potential with blacks. I considered if they kept letting more in, they would turn on whites. I thought to an extent it was already happening.
I considered the blacks would probably be OK and might calm down if no more were let in.
I thought there had been an upsurge recently. It was possibly coincidence that I had seen more in the past few years. I thought it was an upsurge. I considered there 2 reasons - the increase in numbers and they were becoming emboldened. They were becoming emboldened by the increase in numbers. Although linked, it was a separate reason from the increase in numbers.
The media gave the impression that blacks attacked other blacks and did not attack whites. I had seen them attacking whites and I had been attacked. I didn't see blacks attacking blacks. I had seen black fighting black once. From what I had seen, they were regularly attacking whites. I had seen it in the street, I had seen it looking out the bus window, I had seen it on the bus. I believed it was happening regularly.
I wondered if people were afraid to report it. I wondered if white people who had been attacked by blacks thought if they reported and it wasn't proven, it would effect their employment prospects.
I thought there were journalists and politicians who rushed home and said it was marvelous.

Rosamund Urwin was one. I knew that.
Most blacks and other ethnics were fine. They were working fixing people's cars and in the NHS, just as the left pointed out. That was most of them, a large minority did not work and did not want to work. There were also white British people like that, though not wanting to work was more prevalent among some ethnic groups. I thought the claim that immigration boosted the economy was peculiar when a higher proportion of ethnics were unemployed.
What the left said was true to and what Trapezer said was true. They were both partly correct.

Vicky was aware there were a lot of stabbings in Scotland, particularly around the Glasgow area, and that that was Scottish whites doing the stabbing. This part of the dream was quiet and I was aware it was important. The last I was aware there were more stabbings around Glasgow than in London. Most of the stabbings in Scotland were carried out by people known as Neds. The Ned community around Glasgow was similar in that regard to the black community in London. That was not completely fair to the blacks. There was a similarity though and it indicated it was a cultural issue rather than racial.
I considered the English would not be happy if millions of Neds came to England.

I was aware Vicky wouldn't like it if over 50% of people in Glasgow were not Scottish. I thought that was something she should consider with regard to Trapezer.
Jesus pointed out to me that Lightning had recently been threatened with a knife by a member of the ethnic community, and that I had recently been threatened with a knife by a member of the ethnic community. Jesus pointed out the politicians should take note.

Jesus told me to put the "Superman Lover" edit in the post, the one with the zig zags which I had not posted previously, and tell them that both me, the flute player, and Lightning (the producer and mixer) had recently been threatened with knives.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:

Most blacks and other ethnics were fine. They were working fixing people's cars and in the NHS, just as the left pointed out. That was most of them, a large minority did not work and did not want to work. There were also white British people like that, though not wanting to work was more prevalent among some ethnic groups. I thought the claim that immigration boosted the economy was peculiar when a higher proportion of ethnics were unemployed.
What the left said was true to and what Trapezer said was true. They were both partly correct.

Vicky was aware there were a lot of stabbings in Scotland, particularly around the Glasgow area, and that that was Scottish whites doing the stabbing. This part of the dream was quiet and I was aware it was important. The last I was aware there were more stabbings around Glasgow than in London. Most of the stabbings in Scotland were carried out by people known as Neds. The Ned community around Glasgow was similar in that regard to the black community in London. That was not completely fair to the blacks. There was a similarity though and it indicated it was a cultural issue rather than racial.

Jesus pointed out to me that Lightning had recently been threatened with a knife by a member of an ethnic community, and that I had recently been threatened with a knife by a member of an ethnic community. Jesus pointed out the Romanian who had threatened Lightning with a knife had been in jail for murder in Romania, and the British politicians had let him in. Jesus said my case was similar. Jesus pointed out the politicians should take note.

Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:
Gigolo wrote:

I wondered whether Trapezer was racist or just pissed off with the amount of immigration like an invasion, and aware of a large minority of criminals above the national norm. It was difficult to tell. I thought that if there were around 30 000 blacks in London, their criminality was not above the national norm, their number was steady and they were not pouring in like an invasion, John would be screaming about them. That was racist.
It wasn't clear if John was like that. I preferred to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Jesus pointed out to me that Lightning had recently been threatened with a knife by a member of an ethnic community, and that I had recently been threatened with a knife by a member of an ethnic community. Jesus pointed out the Romanian who had threatened Lightning with a knife had been in jail for murder in Romania, and the British politicians had let him in. Jesus said my case was similar. Jesus pointed out the politicians should take note. Jesus said convicted murders moving country and getting a clean sheet was also a problem for other countries. Jesus said Britain was popular with foreign murderers. Jesus pointed to a churchyard in Deptford.
Jesus said British politicians had a responsibility to me, had a responsibility to Lightning (I noticed he particularly pointed to Lightning) and had a responsibility to Trapezer John. Jesus pointed out that me, Lightning and Trapezer were British.
I considered if David Cameron and Nick Clegg thought they had a responsibility to people in Africa, they should go to Africa and stand for election.
I was aware politicians thought that the high murder rate in Africa was due to the politicians, they thought that things would be different if David Cameron and Nick Clegg were in charge.
I thought David Cameron and Nick Clegg should go to Africa and stand for election.

Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:03 pm

The short version of a dream probably last November:

Jesus told me he wanted me and Bella to be friends.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:04 pm

The result was the large bed covered the entire Caribbean.
Gigolo

Postby Gigolo » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:31 pm

Jesus told me the woman I had met was a clever businesswoman.
Gigolo

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug