The X Factor

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: The X Factor

Postby Claire » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote:
Fenella wrote:Lucie did get the lowest number of votes though. If people had voted for her she wouldn't have been in the bottom two in the first place.

I agree. It'm meant to be the public choosing anyway. I wonder if it was her Stacey impersonation that put people off? :dunno:

It might have been. One Stacey is bad enough, but two? :laughing:

I love Stacey. She's nuts :pmsl:
Claire

Postby charlie » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:13 pm

Here's John and Edward from last night. :laughing:

charlie

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Uggh! Miming. I went to bed last night during that performance. :oops: I have finally got someone to do my whole bathroom, so I spent yesterday choosing wood panelling, tiles, a radiator, lights and all the good things like accessories etc. I had a great time. They're starting tomorrow which I'm half dreading because it will take a week, but I'm soooooooo looking forward to it being finished. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Syl » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:28 pm

Claire wrote:Uggh! Miming. I went to bed last night during that performance. :oops: I have finally got someone to do my whole bathroom, so I spent yesterday choosing wood panelling, tiles, a radiator, lights and all the good things like accessories etc. I had a great time. They're starting tomorrow which I'm half dreading because it will take a week, but I'm soooooooo looking forward to it being finished. :thumbsup:

Wood panelling? Where do you live, 1978? :pmsl:

You Jock's have no class :snooty:
Syl

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:31 pm

Syl wrote:
Claire wrote:Uggh! Miming. I went to bed last night during that performance. :oops: I have finally got someone to do my whole bathroom, so I spent yesterday choosing wood panelling, tiles, a radiator, lights and all the good things like accessories etc. I had a great time. They're starting tomorrow which I'm half dreading because it will take a week, but I'm soooooooo looking forward to it being finished. :thumbsup:

My house is 115 years old. We're doing the bathroom in the traditional style of the house. It has cost a fortune. Not that you would know anything about that considering you have never owned more that a pound of mince :pmsl:
Claire

Postby Syl » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Claire wrote:
Syl wrote:

My house is 115 years old. We're doing the bathroom in the traditional style of the house. It has cost a fortune. Not that you would know anything about that considering you have never owned more that a pound of mince :pmsl:

No style or no class :snooty:
Syl

Postby charlie » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Ahem - this thread is about the X Factor. :dunno:
charlie

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Syl wrote:
Claire wrote:
Syl wrote:

Shoot me :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:38 pm

Fenella wrote:Ahem - this thread is about the X Factor. :dunno:

Sorry! My fault for babbling on about my bathroom. Who do you think wil leave tonight? I missed most of last nights but on DS they were saying Ollie was bad. I like Ollie!
Claire

Postby Trop » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:39 pm

Claire wrote:
Syl wrote:
Claire wrote:
Syl wrote:

Shoot me :thumbsup:

Soooo tempting dahlin
Trop

Postby charlie » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Claire wrote:

Sorry! My fault for babbling on about my bathroom. Who do you think wil leave tonight? I missed most of last nights but on DS they were saying Ollie was bad. I like Ollie!

I don't rate him much. He's good but forgettable. I think Jedward will stay in - believe it or not, last night was their best performance. :laughing:
charlie

Postby Syl » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Blame your classless moderator :snooty:

Wood panelling, I ask you :shake head:
Syl

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote:

I don't rate him much. He's good but forgettable. I think Jedward will stay in - believe it or not, last night was their best performance. :laughing:

He's cute though :laughing: I've grown fond of Jedward. My friends and colleagues think I've lost it, but they bring a smile to my face. They're entertaining. Who do you like? I liked loads at first but I've even gone off Joe :dunno:
Claire

Postby charlie » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Claire wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote:

He's cute though :laughing: I've grown fond of Jedward. My friends and colleagues think I've lost it, but they bring a smile to my face. They're entertaining. Who do you like? I liked loads at first but I've even gone off Joe :dunno:

I hate to admit it but I like Jedward too. They're just so good natured and entertaining, even when they're bad. :laughing: Most of them left in it now are good but a bit ... boring. I still love Joe's voice though. I never really rated Jamie much. Danyl is good I suppose but he goes off key sometimes. Stacey just annoys me when she talks. Owen is cute but that's about it. I quite liked Lucie but she's gone. :shake head:
charlie

Postby Claire » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Claire wrote:

I hate to admit it but I like Jedward too. They're just so good natured and entertaining, even when they're bad. :laughing: Most of them left in it now are good but a bit ... boring. I still love Joe's voice though. I never really rated Jamie much. Danyl is good I suppose but he goes off key sometimes. Stacey just annoys me when she talks. Owen is cute but that's about it. I quite liked Lucie but she's gone. :shake head:

Boring is the word for most of them. Off topic a bit, but do you like Alexandra's single? I really like it. It's catchy. I never liked any of Leona's because I thought they were boring but in the car going to work I find myself singing " bad boys are always catching my eye" :laughing:
Claire

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug