Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police 2

A right load of bollocks...

Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police 2

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:23 pm

When a non black person says "black people think this" or "black people think that" that reminds me of something.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police

Postby Text » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:26 pm

LordRaven wrote:Stand by for Absolute Carnage, this could ignite one hell of an explosion of violence, looting, arson and death.


Hope not!! If the Floyd verdict is unsatisfactory I hope the family will call for peace and discourage riots.The massive compo paycheque is a powerful statement in itself. Take the money & run guys, it's better than nowt, life is not perfect.
User avatar
Text
 
Posts: 23353
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:28 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Reply to Text.

Video number 1. I have no idea why you've chosen that one. The man was reported for having a gun. He didn't have a gun, and the cops were perfectly fine with him. Nothing went wrong.

Video 2 is a bit stupid because the man couldn't get out of the car without removing his hands from the window.

Video 3 - haven't watched that yet.

Here is a video of the shooting of Daniel Shaver, who was white and unarmed. The officer who shot him was acquitted, so let's not be too biased eh?




i understand where you are coming from, well i hope so rags, but the figures show during arrests police seem to be more quick to draw a firearm on a black person than they do a white person i am not making it up it is facts.

I am not saying this woman police officer intended to kill Duante Wright, but she would have taken more caution in the arrest of a white man...
As George Floyd arrest has shown, the cockiness and arrogance of that police officer kneeling on Mr Floyd until he died he couldn't even remove himself away from that position why? why did he kneel on him for so long knowing the man was dead? surely an experienced officer would know a dead man is no threat!

Floyd was restrained in cuffs so from the minute those went on, he presented absolutely zero threat. Chauvins behaviour which followed was about reminding the black of his place and who is in charge in a throwback to 50's/60's USA and Mississippi Burning.

Talking of which, this court had best not cock up on this case as there's a powder keg outside just waiting to explode.






So your brand of justice is the whiteman has to be found guilty no matter what or else the blacks will riot?
He should be found guilty or innocent on the facts of the case and nothing else. :hand:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:41 pm

Guest wrote:How can there be a fair trial when all eyes, cameras, video cameras are pointing at the jurors and even the President Joe Biden is now saying there is overwhelming evidence that this was a racist murder and that he prayers that the jurors reach the right verdict and not the wrong verdict.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56818953


Because the jury is sequestered. Biden couldn't have made the comment before that clearly.
User avatar
Avon Barksdale
 
Posts: 11613
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: My heart grew dark

Re: Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
By the way, the word you were looking for is "Karen".


Karen's daughter would be a Becky.

Becky would probably be dating a Chad.
User avatar
Avon Barksdale
 
Posts: 11613
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: My heart grew dark

Re: Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:45 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:How can there be a fair trial when all eyes, cameras, video cameras are pointing at the jurors and even the President Joe Biden is now saying there is overwhelming evidence that this was a racist murder and that he prayers that the jurors reach the right verdict and not the wrong verdict.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56818953


Because the jury is sequestered. Biden couldn't have made the comment before that clearly.


He shouldn't have said it at all. He's judging the jury, and he has no right to do that. The "right verdict" is what they decide, based on what they heard in court, it's not based on what he thinks.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 37909
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:47 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
By the way, the word you were looking for is "Karen".


Karen's daughter would be a Becky.

Becky would probably be dating a Chad.


Becky apparently loves Starbucks and Ugg boots.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 37909
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:49 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:How can there be a fair trial when all eyes, cameras, video cameras are pointing at the jurors and even the President Joe Biden is now saying there is overwhelming evidence that this was a racist murder and that he prayers that the jurors reach the right verdict and not the wrong verdict.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56818953


Because the jury is sequestered. Biden couldn't have made the comment before that clearly.


It made @SimonMarksFSN slightly moist on the Eddie Mair show earlier this evening, he had four years of reporting on Trump and is left with sensible government now :shake head:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 107721
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
By the way, the word you were looking for is "Karen".


Karen's daughter would be a Becky.

Becky would probably be dating a Chad.


Becky apparently loves Starbucks and Ugg boots.


Those gel things, Crocs are huge at the moment as are the Adidas etc ones.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 107721
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:53 pm

Text wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
Just like she wouldn't have pulled her service gun deliberately? Even though every day for 26 years she'd have felt the weight of it in her hand, the trigger, the metal, yet got it 'mixed' up with a tazer?


Hi Tokes. :Hiya: You know, sometimes it's better to let others do the talking especially when they can say it all sooo much better than anyone. So here are 3 great vids which totally capture the essence of everything people have been explaining about the Duante Wright killing.


Vid 1. A nasty witch called the cops and made a malicious claim that a man had a gun on him. The middle aged guy was sat quietly in his car trying to arrange a meeting at work, on his phone. The police could have killed him if something had gone wrong - which it often does.


Vid 2. The calmest, politest man you've ever seen. Did nothing wrong, he had no ''guilty conscience'' but he was terrified of being stopped by the police - and he candidly told them so. He is a serving officer, a senior lieutenant, in uniform. They tried to stop his car in a poorly lit area but he wisely refused, and he stubbornly kept driving till he reached a well lit area- a garage forecourt. Very sensible, bright lights & CCTV cameras most likely saved his life. He's suing for $1million.


Vid 3. A man hits cop with a hammer and drags the cop in his car like a ragdoll -but the cops were incredibly tolerant & he was not shot, I don't think they even pulled their guns. Go figure! :ooer:










Says it all really, i can't even say i'm shocked :shake head:
User avatar
Toke 'n' gesture
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:25 pm
Location: Here, there and everywhere

Re: Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:54 pm

One is reminded when OJ Simpson stood trial for the murder of two white people and the right verdict was given, although at that time the woke movement was in its infancy. The woke movement is mainly a white movement originating in the universities and is now dominating the mainstream culture. The George Floyd death has already resulted in hundreds of deaths and injuries and billions of dollars of damage in mostly "peaceful" protests.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police

Postby Avon Barksdale » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Guest wrote:How can there be a fair trial when all eyes, cameras, video cameras are pointing at the jurors and even the President Joe Biden is now saying there is overwhelming evidence that this was a racist murder and that he prayers that the jurors reach the right verdict and not the wrong verdict.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56818953


Because the jury is sequestered. Biden couldn't have made the comment before that clearly.


He shouldn't have said it at all. He's judging the jury, and he has no right to do that. The "right verdict" is what they decide, based on what they heard in court, it's not based on what he thinks.


Yes, I think you are right. As President he needs to help calm tensions not ratchet them up,
User avatar
Avon Barksdale
 
Posts: 11613
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Location: My heart grew dark

Re: Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:54 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
By the way, the word you were looking for is "Karen".


Karen's daughter would be a Becky.

Becky would probably be dating a Chad.


I thought that Chads dated Karens?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 107721
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Reply to Text.

Video number 1. I have no idea why you've chosen that one. The man was reported for having a gun. He didn't have a gun, and the cops were perfectly fine with him. Nothing went wrong.

Video 2 is a bit stupid because the man couldn't get out of the car without removing his hands from the window.

Video 3 - haven't watched that yet.

Here is a video of the shooting of Daniel Shaver, who was white and unarmed. The officer who shot him was acquitted, so let's not be too biased eh?




i understand where you are coming from, well i hope so rags, but the figures show during arrests police seem to be more quick to draw a firearm on a black person than they do a white person i am not making it up it is facts.

I am not saying this woman police officer intended to kill Duante Wright, but she would have taken more caution in the arrest of a white man...
As George Floyd arrest has shown, the cockiness and arrogance of that police officer kneeling on Mr Floyd until he died he couldn't even remove himself away from that position why? why did he kneel on him for so long knowing the man was dead? surely an experienced officer would know a dead man is no threat!

Floyd was restrained in cuffs so from the minute those went on, he presented absolutely zero threat. Chauvins behaviour which followed was about reminding the black of his place and who is in charge in a throwback to 50's/60's USA and Mississippi Burning.

Talking of which, this court had best not cock up on this case as there's a powder keg outside just waiting to explode.






So your brand of justice is the whiteman has to be found guilty no matter what or else the blacks will riot?
He should be found guilty or innocent on the facts of the case and nothing else. :hand:

In this case i'd say the fact of an officer kneeling full weight across the neck of a arrested man on the ground in cuffs until he was dead is pretty damning, wouldn't you? Or are you saying it was simply a "mistake"?
User avatar
Grafenwalder
 
Posts: 2474
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:17 pm

Re: Black man dies after being pinned to the ground by US Police

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:55 pm

Text wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's not the fault of the police if someone reports that a person has a gun and is waving it around. They have to check out the story do they not? They were perfectly polite and at no time did they threaten the man or pull a gun on him.

Don't even bother to compare Stooo and I. We have different opinions, but that doesn't mean that he's more clued up. Pitting one poster against another is one of your nasty little games that you frequently indulge in, but I'm wise to that.

Do you have a proper link for your second story? I don't believe what you say unless you back it up.

The fact that you call the shooting of a white man a "tragedy", whilst calling the shooting of black men "murder" just shows how biased you are.

I said what i said cos i found your naivety STAGGERING. :thud: But if you interprete my words as me "playing games", that is OK with me. No probs. Those vids were not directed at you, btw. They were for the consumption of Tokes, Graf, Canny & co, i felt they might find them interesting.
Is all.



And i did, thank you :smilin:
User avatar
Toke 'n' gesture
 
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:25 pm
Location: Here, there and everywhere

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 21 guests