Hello

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello

Postby Holly » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:06 am

drum wrote:Good Morning :Hiya:

I managed to split a thread :mrgreen:


:awesome:

Good morning drum :Hiya:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11205
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Re: Hello

Postby drum » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:33 am

Holly wrote:
drum wrote:Good Morning :Hiya:

I managed to split a thread :mrgreen:


:awesome:

Good morning drum :Hiya:


Good morning Holly :Hiya:
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 7119
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Moscow, Scotland

Re: Hello

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:44 pm

I had a very nice day today, in shirtsleeves from the start :hap:

I bought a mini plastic toolbox for a fiver yesterday and filled it full of sarnies, crisps and chocci bickies and set it proudly beside me on the way to my first drop eating the bickies on the way as is my habit :smilin: , kept the box sitting there until lunch and the sunlight had turned the bread a bit stale but edible :bawlin: I'll keep the thing in my bag tomorrow :shake head:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 107721
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Hello

Postby Junglejayne » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:32 pm

Thing with working from home now is the sun comes and goes without me noticing some days.
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 5254
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: Hello

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:46 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Thing with working from home now is the sun comes and goes without me noticing some days.


I get a lot of people hanging out of windows saying 'sorry, I'm in a meeting' :mrgreen:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 107721
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Hello

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:05 pm

Stooo wrote:I had a very nice day today, in shirtsleeves from the start :hap:

I bought a mini plastic toolbox for a fiver yesterday and filled it full of sarnies, crisps and chocci bickies and set it proudly beside me on the way to my first drop eating the bickies on the way as is my habit :smilin: , kept the box sitting there until lunch and the sunlight had turned the bread a bit stale but edible :bawlin: I'll keep the thing in my bag tomorrow :shake head:


That's so sweet. :laughing:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 37909
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: Hello

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:I had a very nice day today, in shirtsleeves from the start :hap:

I bought a mini plastic toolbox for a fiver yesterday and filled it full of sarnies, crisps and chocci bickies and set it proudly beside me on the way to my first drop eating the bickies on the way as is my habit :smilin: , kept the box sitting there until lunch and the sunlight had turned the bread a bit stale but edible :bawlin: I'll keep the thing in my bag tomorrow :shake head:


That's so sweet. :laughing:


I'm using paper sarnie bags because one use plastic ones are grating on me #SlightlyRuinedSandwich :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 107721
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Hello

Postby drum » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:55 am

back to reality.

school run

back soon :Hiya:
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 7119
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Moscow, Scotland

Re: Hello

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:34 pm

Everything is dusty and the colour's a bit wrong. A lovely sunny Spring day suddenly went a bit meh :shake head:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 107721
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Hello

Postby .SF. » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:23 pm

Stooo wrote:Everything is dusty and the colour's a bit wrong. A lovely sunny Spring day suddenly went a bit meh :shake head:


Do you still listen to music on the radio? If you do and want something new you might like Radio Paradise, it's a high resolution internet stream with lots of good stuff.

https://radioparadise.com/player
User avatar
.SF.
 
Posts: 1795
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Hello

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:07 pm

.SF. wrote:
Stooo wrote:Everything is dusty and the colour's a bit wrong. A lovely sunny Spring day suddenly went a bit meh :shake head:


Do you still listen to music on the radio? If you do and want something new you might like Radio Paradise, it's a high resolution internet stream with lots of good stuff.

https://radioparadise.com/player


R6 in the afternoons but mainly Spotify lists after the Archers :mrgreen: Thanks, I'll give it a try :thumbsup:

I'm really starting to get my head around the new route now, tiny lanes are becoming familiar but the hilltops are mainly dense forest and long drives on really bad roads between hamlets and other wide spots in the lanes :ooer: The lower bits are coming together better mainly because it's a busier postcode but it feels like a different world :yikes:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 107721
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Hello

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:39 pm

Stooo wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Stooo wrote:Everything is dusty and the colour's a bit wrong. A lovely sunny Spring day suddenly went a bit meh :shake head:


Do you still listen to music on the radio? If you do and want something new you might like Radio Paradise, it's a high resolution internet stream with lots of good stuff.

https://radioparadise.com/player


R6 in the afternoons but mainly Spotify lists after the Archers :mrgreen: Thanks, I'll give it a try :thumbsup:

I'm really starting to get my head around the new route now, tiny lanes are becoming familiar but the hilltops are mainly dense forest and long drives on really bad roads between hamlets and other wide spots in the lanes :ooer: The lower bits are coming together better mainly because it's a busier postcode but it feels like a different world :yikes:


Not bad at all :thumbsup:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 107721
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Warm cottage in deep Devon.

Re: Hello

Postby drum » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:56 am

Good morning :Hiya:
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 7119
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Moscow, Scotland

Re: Hello

Postby .SF. » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:19 am

drum wrote:Good morning :Hiya:


Mornin', all the best with the school run if you're doing it today.
User avatar
.SF.
 
Posts: 1795
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Hello

Postby drum » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:27 am

.SF. wrote:
drum wrote:Good morning :Hiya:


Mornin', all the best with the school run if you're doing it today.


I think i'm getting off with it today, daughter asked me last night if I could take her shopping this morning, I replied at 6am, yes I will and just to come by mine when she's dropped the kids off. :mrgreen: there's still time for Muuuuuuum can you take them to nursery. I don't mind giving her a hand, her sons school is in one direction and the nursery another, their Dad is back in work so he isn't always available in the mornings. True what they say 'takes a village' little kids are hard work and the twins approaching 3 are now militant wee shits :pmsl: they have their own minds and opinions and both stubborn little madams . :wubbers:
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 7119
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Moscow, Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests