The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby Major » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:23 pm

Anyone remember the Vanwall or are you gonna continue trolling?????
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5537
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:32 pm

Major wrote:Anyone remember the Vanwall or are you gonna continue trolling?????

I remember wonder wall.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 14275
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:39 pm

Major wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:I never post vile filth and wish Rolly and other scum would refrain, the ladies of forum world can see it as well


I deleted a racist post about people from Ireland from you earlier. PC isn't about being oppressed, it's about being polite and having good manners towards others. British standards.


Swap the word detected for imagined.
You make things up because it is me Stooo.
You were aware of my stance on scrounging forunuz on Dogs before you gained it.

Stooo wants to control free speech.

I have had more Irish friends, associates tha you have had xxxx xx xxxx xxxx.


You have the choice to fuck off before it's imposed on you.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 108915
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Waiting for the great leap forwards

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby Gabby » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:42 pm

Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:I never post vile filth and wish Rolly and other scum would refrain, the ladies of forum world can see it as well


I deleted a racist post about people from Ireland from you earlier. PC isn't about being oppressed, it's about being polite and having good manners towards others. British standards.


Swap the word detected for imagined.
You make things up because it is me Stooo.
You were aware of my stance on scrounging forunuz on Dogs before you gained it.

Stooo wants to control free speech.

I have had more Irish friends, associates tha you have had xxxx xx xxxx xxxx.


You have the choice to fuck off before it's imposed on you.


What calibre of posters do you actually want?... you never used to be fussed... and still aren’t in some cases! :whistle:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 24567
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby drum » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:10 am

Major wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:I never post vile filth and wish Rolly and other scum would refrain, the ladies of forum world can see it as well


I deleted a racist post about people from Ireland from you earlier. PC isn't about being oppressed, it's about being polite and having good manners towards others. British standards.


Swap the word detected for imagined.
You make things up because it is me Stooo.
You were aware of my stance on scrounging forunuz on Dogs before you gained it.

Stooo wants to control free speech.

I have had more Irish friends, associates tha you have had xxxx xx xxxx xxxx.



Nobody is controlling your 'free speech' . Every single thing you login in to controls what you can and cant say. Even news items you still have to agree before you can read further in many cases.
Good luck with your new forum.
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 7757
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cill Mheàrnaig, Scotland

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby Major » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:15 pm

Too which new forum doest thee refer ???
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5537
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby drum » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:25 pm

Major wrote:Too which new forum doest thee refer ???


You changed your mind again Major ?

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=78341
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 7757
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cill Mheàrnaig, Scotland

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby Major » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:35 pm

drum wrote:
Major wrote:Too which new forum doest thee refer ???


You changed your mind again Major ?

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=78341


Your link is not working for me, Drum
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5537
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby drum » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:43 pm

Major wrote:
drum wrote:
Major wrote:Too which new forum doest thee refer ???


You changed your mind again Major ?

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=78341


Your link is not working for me, Drum


I don't know why, the link works.
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 7757
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cill Mheàrnaig, Scotland

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby Major » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:52 pm

The link IS WORKING but I cannot see your accusation..
I cannot see where I stated I was having my own forum


May I suggest you read and QUOTE exactly that which I scribe
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5537
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby drum » Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:54 pm

Major wrote:The link IS WORKING but I cannot see your accusation..
I cannot see where I stated I was having my own forum


May I suggest you read and QUOTE exactly that which I scribe



ACCUSATION?

what accusation. I haven't accused you of anything mAJOR :snooty:
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 7757
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cill Mheàrnaig, Scotland

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby Major » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:57 pm

You changed your mind again Major ? this a quote rom you Drum

When did I change my mind????????????
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5537
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby drum » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:22 am

Major wrote:You changed your mind again Major ? this a quote rom you Drum

When did I change my mind????????????


Ahh ok, I get you now. You were just thinking about starting a new forum, not actually doing it.
You're such a player Major :header:
User avatar
drum
 
Posts: 7757
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cill Mheàrnaig, Scotland

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby Major » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:29 pm

Hello folks.

The yellow room is finished, told Roy, he says he does not know en he will get home and may sell.


.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 5537
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: The Mundane and Uninteresting #4

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:40 pm

Gabby wrote:What calibre of posters do you actually want?... you never used to be fussed... and still aren’t in some cases! :whistle:


Excuse me :snooty:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 108915
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Waiting for the great leap forwards

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests